Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

I am 2 mins in, first thing i noticed is she said " i had all kinds of fears"..What the media would say about me"

Like i say 2 mins in but the impression this gives is she wasn't in hiding from fear of lori/chad but because of the media.... lets see where this goes..

"Lori had three phones – one designated solely for Chad – and he had a special phone for their private conversations, according to Gibb. At one point, Gibb suggested the pair should divorce their spouses but Lori told her they were “not allowed to” because of information they were receiving “from the other side of the veil.”

From
Part 1: Melanie Gibb describes Chad and Lori Daybells' religious beliefs and her relationship with the couple | East Idaho News

I'm listening to part 1 now... 15 minutes in.

When you see two married people developing a romance and citing a higher being as to why they essentially have to keep lying to their spouses, at what point do you call foul? At what point do you admit to yourself that this "religion", and the people you're looking up to, are shams?

My impression (so MOO):

MG is giggly because she feels awkward/embarrassed talking about these things.

She takes issue with the word brainwashed. This leads me to three conclusions(MOO):

1. She is unwilling to admit how deep in she was mentally. I'm not necessarily faulting her for this, as a survivor of what I consider "cult light" myself. MOO this is why she didn't seemingly call out the "you are married"/"this is adultery" truth.

2.MOO she still believes or is unsure about some of the teachings (which probably align with those still involved in these internet groups). She drew the line somewhere at zombies.

3. She is trying to be honest, but will paint herself in a better light, even if only a little bit.

I was feeling physically ill listening to some of this behavior--grooming, lies, betrayal, etc.

Part 1 confirms yet more details from the unofficial document that has been out since early February.
Yep, basically from this part we have the proof that the conclusions most of WS made based on previous evidence, is correct. CD and LV created a whole new religion from what was initially a "mating call".
Sheesh, this "portal thing" reminded me of the games we had when in 1st grade... We also created portals and worlds beyond the veil... In 2nd grade, though, we were too grown up to take all this seriously :cool: some kids believed up till 3rd grade though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong