Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

When I was in 4th grade, a friend had a metal plate put in his head from being struck with a bat. BY ANOTHER KID. He was in a coma for a couple weeks. So if the bat story was true (imo it was a lie), then Alex would have been unconscious at the least. All jmo

2. longtimereader

longtimereader Well-Known Member

Or narcissistic, superior, wanted to kill and thought they would never be caught. Drove in garage laying in backseat and left same way.

Anance, Steelslady and Nurse Gen like this.
  3. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Imo they are lying in wait for something big to happen

4. longtimereader

longtimereader Well-Known Member

Definitely a gentle messgae to Lori that she was duped by Chad. I agree.

5. OGDiva

OGDiva Well-Known Member

There may not be photos of them leaving Yellowstone but I wonder if any neighbors would have videos showing who was entering LV's townhouse that day and or/ the days afterward. It's not absolute proof but Tylee not returning home on camera is something.

6. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction Well-Known Member

Completely agree with this assessment!! I think you nailed it!

7. Drc40

Drc40 Cupcakes Home Town

After letting these interviews soak in I’m just angry. I’m sorry if this isn’t popular but while I appreciate her coming forward I get the feeling it’s self preservation. I don’t understand her tears for Lolo and Chad but nary an emotion for the kids. Calling Chad a “good guy” and “visionary” at this date is so wrong. Waiting a week to inform LE about the calls from Chad and Lolo was wrong. I’m sorry folks but I don’t like this lady. She was neck deep in this mess. Podcasts, books, speaking engagements, all of it. She never alerted anyone when the entire mess was unfolding with suspicious activity all around her. I don’t care if she was brainwashed or not, normal people don’t act like she did. Only now she comes forward because it serves her a purpose.

Where are the kids!

8. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction Well-Known Member

Heh heh heh. Surely it’s not just the two of us for whom that phrase evokes that image...? ;)

OGDiva, Steelslady, Nurse Gen and 4 others like this.
  9. spandangly

spandangly Well-Known Member

I agree they were talking about how creepy it would be to marry quickly after two spouse deaths. Lori may or may not have been planning murder at this stage, or hoping that God was going to do the dirty work. I don't know at what point she thought God wasn't moving fast enough and designated herself the instrument through which God was going to work His "mysterious ways". I think MG legitimately thought they were just being macabre about how Lori was excited for God to work His plans so LV could live with her soul mate. MG still seems very naive/vulnerable to influence; I can't imagine what she was like before.

MOO

10. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

I completely agree. You don't get to be a member of a tribe living among us, but living by different and illegal standards of behavior. I don't want to get inside her brain and understand where she's coming from. I don't want to go there and she shouldn't have allowed herself to go there either, as tempting as "spiritual celebrity" might have been for her.

Multiple people have died. THEIR lives were stolen from them, from the people who loved and cared for them, and from US, the citizens who choose to live among law-respecting people who don't prey upon others to serve themselves.

11. DI_Isokawa

DI_Isokawa Well-Known Member

Somebody on SM noted that Charles had been a college and semipro ball player and was very fit, and if he had really swung at Alex there would have been no shooting and possibly no more Alex. An ambush for sure, IMHO.

If there is a trial the ballistics and powder burn evidence will tell the tale.

12. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

I wonder if any images would still be around. Maybe someone kept the files.

I was just listening to Justin Lum’s Q&A on his FB. He mentioned that FBI, etc. are supposedly out around Yellowstone investigating.

Is there any proof that Lori & Chad we’re legally married in Hawaii? Due to Hawaiian law, he said they weren’t able to find out if a marriage certificate existed.

13. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

I have often wondered if the Chad and Lori were legally married. We only see the two on the beach. I wondered if they just exchanged words between themselves with no official.

Note I did attend a LDS wedding in the ‘Presidents office’ one time. It was explained to me that the person holding the title and job as President of that particular church, is allowed to preform weddings. I always wondered since the Presidents position was rotated, if the couple getting married still had to go to the court house for a legal wedding.

I am interested to see the answer to this. Also dis Lori legally change her drivers license to her new last name. She would have needed a legal marriage license to do this...at least in my state.

14. kjenkins429

kjenkins429 Active Member

I also wonder if Tylee believe everything her mother was preching.

April_Dawn99, Knox and longtimereader like this.
  15. spandangly

spandangly Well-Known Member

I'm not exactly sure I'm clear on the details of this wedding. It sounds like maybe a Bishop or Temple President performed it? Both are legitimate, they would just need to sign a marriage certificate, just like any other religious figure marrying anyone, that couple would need to obtain a marriage certificate, but you don't need to go through a separate wedding again at a courthouse.

MOO

16. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

BBM
    Yes Bishops are legally ordained to perform marriages. My first husband (nonmember) and I were married by the Bishop in the Relief Society room (regular church building). Moo.

17. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Well, @Ohmeohmy posted a vine link on her and she was booked as Vallow. I kind of remember she wanted to be called Daybell in there (maybe I am remembering wrong?). I would think they would book her with her legal name.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

windrower, Hatfield, Knox and 5 others like this.
  18. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Yes they were legally married. One of the potential prosecution witnesses is the officiant from Hawaii. Let me scrounge around for this info. Jmo

Okay, post on 4/22 by Tortoise has the witness list. My post with a little more info is 2 *I think* after Tortoise.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  19. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

Same thing happened to my dad when he was 13. Metal plate. Coma. Certainly more than the scratch Alex had.

jash, AZlawyer, Anonymous91 and 13 others like this.
  20. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

T-shirts with "Bring JJ and Tylee Home" stapled to power poles along Salem Highway in Fremont County heading toward Daybell home.

Where are JJ and Tylee? What happened to Tammy? Why did Charles have to die?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.