Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jilliana Colina
@Jilliana_Colina

·
11m
UPDATE: His car is now getting towed.

Show this thread

Jilliana Colina
@Jilliana_Colina

·
12m
#UPDATE:I confirmed Chad Daybell’s car was stopped by law enforcement. Officers are unable to tell me where or if he was taken by them. Chad is not at the scene.

Show this thread
Jilliana Colina Retweeted

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

·
1h
@Jilliana_Colina
is at the scene right now and all press is pushed back. Someone who lives in the area told me there are a lot of people in the field behind the barn east of the house. #azfamily
@Gardener1850 thank you so much for your awesome work in keeping their media thread updated !!!

IMG_9695-860x575.jpeg

Looks like he's lost a lost of weight, stress?

Chad Daybell taken into police custody as officers search property | East Idaho News
Chad Daybell has been taken into custody. Multiple witnesses tell EastIdahoNews.com they saw several officers pull him over about one mile south of the Daybell home on the 4000 block of 1900 East around 11:30 a.m. He was wearing a baseball cap, gray button-up shirt and blue jeans. Witnesses say he got out of his silver SUV, was placed in handcuffs and put into a police car.
Well, there it is! Handcuffs!!

I hope this is the beginning of the end for Chad and Lori and their psycho love story..

It appears to be a tragic end to JJ's story. My heart goes out to the Woodcocks and all that knew and loved the young man.

I expect Lori will claim it was an accident (Risperidone overdose?) and Chad that he disposed of the body out of love. Second degree murder and accessory after the fact unless there is electronic or other evidence of premeditation. We shall see.

Now we must focus on Tylee. I fear for a young woman of childbearing age with no one to protect her from Chad's extended circle of lunatics.

JMO
Just a prediction. One of them will turn on the other and try to make a deal. Maybe both of them will start to try to make a deal with LE.

I hope LE has enough evidence where they say to them
"NO DEALS".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members