Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Timeline Links (Update 7):
Part I (1968 - 2017)
Part II (Dec 2017 - 10 July 2019)
Part III (11 July 2019)
Part IV (12 July 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)
Part V (December 2019)
Part VI (January 2020)
Part VII (February 2020)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of two missing kids, JJ and Tylee.

The thread does not exist to chit chat about your own religious doctrines, discuss temples, tithing, BYU, physical appearance, etc. Forty seven of such off topic posts have just been removed.

Do not ignore Moderator warnings.

Stay on topic or thread reply bans or TOs will be issued.

VINELink
LORI N VALLOW
Custody Record
jpeg

Age46
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
ID: Madison County Sheriff's Office
ID Number174174
Custody StatusIn Custody
Custody DetailMadison County Detention Center

**Marking my place with a mugshot of Lori. Waiting for 1 to pop up of Chad.

I believe MG referred to the community in the 2nd video? She stated that it is much bigger than we realize. IMO- I think this group may be primarily located in Utah, Arizona, and Idaho. I think we would be shocked at the real numbers. This in no way is limited to a group of 10 or so.
I don't think she meant Chad's little group but his friends with similar beliefs and their combined audiences on forums, podcast and at conferences.

As if there aren't enough weird things surrounding this cast of characters, one thing I've never been able to wrap my head around is, if LVD and CD were sealed (if I'm using the term correctly) in some previous life/lives or even this one, and the world is going to end in a month and a half anyway, why did they bother getting married?

Maybe they needed to be sealed to be gatherers of the 144000?

I meant to reply to this post earlier..
We have been posting a lot about how Melanie could have been deceived and made some questionable choices and displayed poor character.. But something is seriously wrong here.
This sentence from the transcript:
".. So if she were to marry Chad for example, she said that like probably a year before that, you know, so when Chad and I get married someday nobody will notice we're married because the earthquake and the differrent destruction going on..."
So towards the end of 2018, Lori told Melanie that she and Chad would be married by the end of the following year. And no one would notice or question the sketchy way it came about. And obviously lori told her that both CV and TD would have to die in order for this to happen. And she chose not to go to the police or anyone else, but instead took Lori's side during the January purse incident? I am just.. I guess I just don't understand how Melanie is a functioning adult. This is way beyond being non-judgmental or open minded. They were openly discussing murder, months before it happened. Moo.
To be fair, Melanie believed this was an inevitable death (as we all have), but they just happened to know the timeframe ahead of time through revelation. She did not think (one could argue naively) they were plotting and orchestrating these deaths. So, they weren't "discussing murder", they were talking about the future where "calamities" would occur.

I believe MG referred to the community in the 2nd video? She stated that it is much bigger than we realize. IMO- I think this group may be primarily located in Utah, Arizona, and Idaho. I think we would be shocked at the real numbers. This in no way is limited to a group of 10 or so.
I recently listened to a class given by one of these speakers. It was held in an LDS Church building classroom. I presume by the acoustics and other things, probably the RS room or something of similar (Medium) size. At least 5-10 different voices were heard asking questions, gathering up their things, etc. and I assume others who did not speak. One woman asked when she could arrange for the speaker to be in St George, UT. She said she had "at least 30 people" who would like to hear him speak and several others chimed in with assent.

They openly spoke about portals, becoming translated beings, and FEMA setting up essentially Satan's deceptive version of white tent cities, which meant they were essentially concentration camps.

I was appalled. This is apparently much more prevalent than many members of the LDS community realize, and I do think it's possibly entirely in the ID/UT/AZ corridor (which i don't live in, which is why I think this shocked me so much? I've had zero exposure to this before this case). Disturbing enough that I am reaching out to my UT family members to sound the alarm--make sure they and their children are aware and prepared to think critically about these things and proactively quash. MOO

ETA: this was not on par with the conferences we've heard about. This was a (I think Sunday) evening meeting of hyper-local folks.

I didn't make much of her only getting emotional over lori and chad and not the kids or tammy or charles. To me it looked like she got teary over lori and chad because of their present tense situation, she feels like her friends are suffering in the now where as the others have passed away and are in peace. If 2 of my close friends committed these acts i would be very upset, irrespective of the acts committed they were still people i considerd friends and had formed a close bond with, no matter what happens you can't just switch of a bond and feelings that have already been established and built over time like a light switch. The idea of my best friend sitting in jail and their life being over when less than 12 months we were all happy and fine with plans of a great future. There is a different level of emotion to people we are close with than those who we are not, i don't cry when i see horrible things happen to other people in the news even though its upsetting i don't get visibly upset taking about it even though i feel like its terrible.

This is true about switching off feelings. IMO MG is still trying to process that she may have cared and perhaps made bad choices because she loved them and they didn't return that love. That is a bitter pill to swallow even without the murder and mayhem.

I still think there are many groups out there, LDS, Evangelical, Spiritual and others...who have latched on to the book of Revelations and run with it. There are many who have come out of LDS, probably because founders of the LDS religion and bible are so new (in religious terms) and include End-of-times stuff.

I feel that part of Melanie's purpose was getting a message to some of these folks.

At first I was thinking this was one huge underground type of group. Now I am thinking it is just many more smaller groups with same message. And i think your locations (UT AZ ID) are the matter of of geography! Earthquakes seem to be part of the end-of-days stuff!

To be fair, Melanie believed this was an inevitable death (as we all have), but they just happened to know the timeframe ahead of time through revelation. She did not think (one could argue naively) they were plotting and orchestrating these deaths. So, they weren't "discussing murder", they were talking about the future where "calamities" would occur.
RSBM
That's not the impression I got. To me it sounded as though they were discussing how creepy it would be if Chad and Lori were to marry right after their spouses died (this is premeditated murder to me, no matter what MG says or wants people to believe she thought, and I'm pretty sure LE agrees) and Lori minimized it as she always does, and convinced MG no one would even notice. Lori is a psychopath, and Melanie was either too spineless, brainwashed, or otherwise motivated (probably by her worry of losing status in the PaP community) to stand up and do the right thing. Moo.

What particularly infuriated me was the comments from MG regarding JJ’s behavior the last time she saw him, when Lori said he has become a Zombie...She takes away the only father he’s ever known, then she takes his medication away from him, then she takes his dog away, then she takes Tylee away from him, doesn’t let him communicate with Kay, takes his possessions away...and then WONDER WHY his BEHAVIOR has gotten worse??? Good Lord, that would be difficult for ANY child...she deserves to never see the light of day..

I recently listened to a class given by one of these speakers. It was held in an LDS Church building classroom. I presume by the acoustics and other things, probably the RS room or something of similar (Medium) size. At least 5-10 different voices were heard asking questions, gathering up their things, etc. and I assume others who did not speak. One woman asked when she could arrange for the speaker to be in St George, UT. She said she had "at least 30 people" who would like to hear him speak and several others chimed in with assent.

They openly spoke about portals, becoming translated beings, and FEMA setting up essentially Satan's deceptive version of white tent cities, which meant they were essentially concentration camps.

I was appalled. This is apparently much more prevalent than many members of the LDS community realize, and I do think it's possibly entirely in the ID/UT/AZ corridor (which i don't live in, which is why I think this shocked me so much? I've had zero exposure to this before this case). Disturbing enough that I am reaching out to my UT family members to sound the alarm--make sure they and their children are aware and prepared to think critically about these things and proactively quash. MOO

ETA: this was not on par with the conferences we've heard about. This was a (I think Sunday) evening meeting of hyper-local folks.

Translated Beings

This is what the church has on its site.

What particularly infuriated me was the comments from MG regarding JJ’s behavior the last time she saw him, when Lori said he has become a Zombie...She takes away the only father he’s ever known, then she takes his medication away from him, then she takes his dog away, then she takes Tylee away from him, doesn’t let him communicate with Kay, takes his possessions away...and then WONDER WHY his BEHAVIOR has gotten worse??? Good Lord, that would be difficult for ANY child...she deserves to never see the light of day..
1000% agree, I thought this exact thing.. Lori is truly vile.

I still think there are many groups out there, LDS, Evangelical, Spiritual and others...who have latched on to the book of Revelations and run with it. There are many who have come out of LDS, probably because founders of the LDS religion and bible are so new (in religious terms) and include End-of-times stuff.

I feel that part of Melanie's purpose was getting a message to some of these folks.

At first I was thinking this was one huge underground type of group. Now I am thinking it is just many more smaller groups with same message. And i think your locations (UT AZ ID) are the matter of of geography! Earthquakes seem to be part of the end-of-days stuff!
I think it is a nebulous group of people with similar interests who consider themselves "awake". ETA: I would loosely translate awake as "recognizing the signs of the times and preparing for Christ's imminent Second Coming".

There is no "cult leader", but a number of self-professed visionaries (personalities like Chad, spiritual celebrities). P*P and AVOW give these people a place to share ideas, meet locals like them, and the celebrities a platform from which to share their visions. Occasionally they get together to share these ideas, sell books, etc at larger conferences.

MOO

Last edited:
I think it is a nebulous group of people with similar interests who consider themselves "awake". ETA: I would loosely translate awake as "recognizing the signs of the times and preparing for Christ's imminent Second Coming".

There is no "cult leader", but a number of self-professed visionaries (personalities like Chad, spiritual celebrities). P*P and AVOW give these people a place to share ideas, meet locals like them, and the celebrities a platform from which to share their visions. Occasionally they get together to share these ideas, sell books, etc at larger conferences.

MOO
I'd like to know how many of his speaker buddies still support Chad now. Even the SM page advocating Lori's release has gone quiet.

RS/BBM
Bwahahahaha!!! Sorry—I’m snoring out loud—the phrase “finding your closet” evokes images of Chad sitting on a toilet in a dark linen closet—ahem!—PORTAL, and trying to channel his inner visionary. Or head injury. :D. JMO

Finally! Someone said it. I'm glad you wrote that the phrase evoked that image.

Every time I heard it, that's exactly what I saw. Enter bathroom, lock door, make himself comfortable, and begin channeling.

"Hey sis, where's Dad?"

"He's in his portal."

"Yeah, I heard. Could you tell him to keep it down in there. It sounds like the dragons are gaining the upper hand. A courtesy flush might be nice."

His cellmates are going to love it.

MOO

JMO
At least for Chad and his particular "group", it was much more than that because it appears they decided to do very serious crimes and take actions against others.

These groups could worship the Devil for all I care so long as they dont affect or harm innocent persons which apparently Chad's particular group has done.

I do wonder how many more similar groups exist that are dangerous like Chad's group was.

wow... proof of that super suave, humble, seductive slippery slope. Right there in the church..like a Weight Watchers meeting or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks