Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it that way. It's not implying the kids are dead, or any sock puppet speculation or admission of death - it will be the state witnesses' testimony that the status of the children is not known, and I would expect that would have to be an established fact to determine a failing of duty of care.
I see your point but don’t know if it would work as a defense against abandonment or not. Either way, I don’t think it helps LVD one bit against a no-body murder charge. And that’s what I think she’s to be facing. They may have to charge her w/conspiracy to kill her children since she can blame Alex. But it will be hard to find a jury anywhere that will buy the kids disappearing and Lori not making a peep about it unless she was behind the disappearance.

Oh, Good Grief !!
I can already see how this court day is going to go IF LVD gets on the stand.
Her attorney's answers are basically saying that they are not going to answer.
Kind of like LVD pleading the 5th on every question asked.
This is going to be a mess, IMO
I hope for the sake of JJ and Tylee that the prosecutors can get answers needed to find them, even though I don't believe they are still alive but at least say what happened and where they are.
Have confidence!

I just refreshed my memory of the message posted by head sheepdog at AVOW back at the end of February 2020:

"Had another conversation with Chad this evening. <snip>

They are sticking to the original plan of saying nothing whatsoever about the kids until they are in court. <snip>

Chad has been working on writing down their side of the story, and just as soon as they are actually in a courtroom we will get all the hidden details that will explain to everyone just what has been going on. <snip>

We have but to endure a few more weeks of this media circus, and all the hate, false accusations and innuendo. Once the extradition has been completed Chad will return to defend himself at long last."

Shown at 3:34 mins:

I can't wait! Chad is obviously chomping at the bit. State is even saving MM the bother of having to call him as a witness!

I see your point but don’t know if it would work as a defense against abandonment or not. Either way, I don’t think it helps LVD one bit against a no-body murder charge. And that’s what I think she’s to be facing. They may have to charge her w/conspiracy to kill her children since she can blame Alex. But it will be hard to find a jury anywhere that will buy the kids disappearing and Lori not making a peep about it unless she was behind the disappearance.
I've been convinced by @mrjitty that it wouldn't be a good strategy for the defense to even hint at the notion that the children aren't alive.

I don't think she can blame Alex, I think the time for that passed as soon as he did. The only reason I can see for not coming forward would be the threat of what he would do to her to save himself. Fortunately her continued silence buries that defense, IMO, and Chad needs to look out too, since he should have folded well before now if he had nothing to do with it.

MOO

Guys all the shirts on the poles leading to Chads house are gone :( there’s only the one on the metal sign left.

That's sad. It might be because they were on the telephone poles and that is public property versus private property. If the people putting them up didn't have permission then the city/county/telephone company could have removed them. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time that some cold-hearted person removed or defaced missing children signs. I've seen it happen in other cases. :(

Someone needs to print a bunch of custom yard signs, like the ones commonly used in elections, and ask local residents to post them in their yards. Those would be on private property and no one could (legally) remove them. A quick google search shows you can get those yard signs printed for under a dollar per sign (probably need to do a bulk printing though). Printing the t-shirts probably cost more than a dollar each... Just an idea...

MOO.

That's sad. It might be because they were on the telephone poles and that is public property versus private property. If the people putting them up didn't have permission then the city/county/telephone company could have removed them. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time that some cold-hearted person removed or defaced missing children signs. I've seen it happen in other cases. :(

Someone needs to print a bunch of custom yard signs, like the ones commonly used in elections, and ask local residents to post them in their yards. Those would be on private property and no one could (legally) remove them. A quick google search shows you can get those yard signs printed for under a dollar per sign (probably need to do a bulk printing though). Printing the t-shirts probably cost more than a dollar each... Just an idea...

MOO.
pretty sure this is happening.... and the signs will be going up on private property....

Guys all the shirts on the poles leading to Chads house are gone :( there’s only the one on the metal sign left.

Keep driving around!!! I hear there is a movement in town to get more up ..SOON. Pretty sure they came down because they were nailed to utility poles, so utility company took them down. New ones should be going up on private property....

Did MG fly into IF? It is a small airport and has very limited flights in and out (ie: one time per day to certain cities). There are only a couple of airlines that fly into IF as well. I am wondering what time MG might have flown out on 9/23 and what time LVD spoke w/sitter about JJ. I believe this may be the window of time they might be looking at cellphone data, GPS, etc. Was there a GPS tracker on the vehicle they were driving?

I wish Nate's questions to Melanie, about that trip to Rexburg, were more explicit.... Flights are seldom, and apparently those schedules change a lot too. I keep thinking that Melanie might have flown in from Utah rather than AZ.... She was spending quite a bit of time in Utah by this time in 2019. moo. If LE would just get all the digital data to us on Websleuths...we would solve the whole case, right?

Did MG fly into IF? It is a small airport and has very limited flights in and out (ie: one time per day to certain cities). There are only a couple of airlines that fly into IF as well. I am wondering what time MG might have flown out on 9/23 and what time LVD spoke w/sitter about JJ. I believe this may be the window of time they might be looking at cellphone data, GPS, etc. Was there a GPS tracker on the vehicle they were driving?
The nanny said that Lori and Alex went to pick up Lori's friend at Idaho Falls airport on September 19. MG had a morning flight out on the 23rd. JJ was in school for the last time that day and Lori came to school the next day to unenroll him. IMO something happened to JJ after MG left, but not necessarily on that day.

I wish Nate's questions to Melanie, about that trip to Rexburg, were more explicit.... Flights are seldom, and apparently those schedules change a lot too. I keep thinking that Melanie might have flown in from Utah rather than AZ.... She was spending quite a bit of time in Utah by this time in 2019. moo. If LE would just get all the digital data to us on Websleuths...we would solve the whole case, right?
Solving the case is just the first step and I think that roughly this case has been solved. Successful prosecution is the most important.

IIRC, Lori started reading Chad's books in 2016/2017 (I cant remember for sure) and became fascinated with him and the books per her friend AR.
The LVD became more obsessed with these books and beliefs and met CD and things started to change per AR.
I think it went all down hill from there, once they met, they collaborated on how they could be together, get rid of anyone and everyone in their way. JMO
Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News

Authors get correspondence from readers all the time......... I have always felt my "little bad seed, Lori" had had a penpal relationship with "stud in the making" for quite a long time... It just seem like such a great sexual crescendo that they were probably playing. She clearly can be very secretive about information (didn't tell Melanie about Charles death for 4 days etc etc) so my guess is that she had the penpal affair...Chad probably mentioned it would be good for Lori to find Melanie, and the charade just kept on building, with Lori carving out which friendship got which information....

Live Facebook feed - East Idaho News - Chad Daybell has a search warrant on his house right now that is being served. All the agencies served it.. there from 7 am.

I can't figure out how to link it

Nate isn't there yet... another reporter on scene (well, down the road as it is blocked off in both directions at this time)

Last edited:
Keep driving around!!! I hear there is a movement in town to get more up ..SOON. Pretty sure they came down because they were nailed to utility poles, so utility company took them down. New ones should be going up on private property....
I’ll check again in a couple days :)

Reactions: osu
The nanny said that Lori and Alex went to pick up Lori's friend at Idaho Falls airport on September 19. MG had a morning flight out on the 23rd. JJ was in school for the last time that day and Lori came to school the next day to unenroll him. IMO something happened to JJ after MG left, but not necessarily on that day.

Do we have an exact location of Alex at this time........ Why did Chad go to Mesa---Alex?, Melani?, dig a grave? I have such wild questions about this trip.

And where was ALEX after the 24th????... JJ might have gone missing on the 24th.... but who knows where he was??? Or where he was taken?

Live Facebook feed Chad daybell has a search warrant on his house right now that is being served. I can't figure out how to link it

East Idaho news is doing a live feed on Facebook.
Holy crap! They are checking the garbage cans for those tee shirts. (ha)
There must be something they feel is really important to get right now. LEO have had all this time to do search warrants on this home so something must have changed. Did the autopsy results come back with an identified anomaly?? Chad hiding substances in his portal closet perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff