Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unlikely he will continue to represent CD given that he has a separate attorney who appeared for him. Attorneys often represent multiple defendants and will step aside when a true conflict arises. At this point, however, it is primarily up to CD and LD to decide who they want to represent them. They could both share an attorney provided they understand and accept the likelihood of a conflict. It is a separate matter whether a lawyer will act for both, however. He has a code of professional responsibility that requires him to step aside if a conflict does arise. My guess is that he will continue representing LD and no longer act on behalf of CD.

However, he can not use anything he's ever been told by CD to bolster his case for LV. I think that hampers him incredibly

I think the item sticking up in the hole being photographed might be something used to show distance or size of the hole. You see a measuring tool in some evidence pictures. Didn’t they have a tent up in that area earlier? I would think any remains would be under it and not in the open.

Regarding the material in the orange tarp, I'm just not convinced we are looking at bones/remains. If you study the images and aerial footage I haven't been able to find any indication of these materials having such importance or even being studied or looked at. Moreover, the haphazard positioning and location out in the open with planes and helicopters flying over makes me question that they would leave the remains so visible. These two images show a lot of interest in the fire pit and the area of the large excavation. From my experience I just don't believe that such important evidence would be left on a crumpled orange tarp in the open and ignored:

CrimeSceneDaybell.JPG
I agree.

Good point and I respect your expertise. Mine is in Nursing not forensics. That said, these photos were taken by a drone that a neighbor sent up. Possibly the technicians were less vigilant because they knew the roads were blocked; press kept a mile away and no helicopters in the area at the time. It's a big crime scene with enough work that in the end it took 2 full days. JMO but if the technicians did commit that extraordinary breach of protocol, they were still much more competent and professional than the Gilbert PD
Yes, and I do appreciate your expertise too! I also will be the first to admit that there are breaches of protocol in every field and forensics, perhaps more than most, it seems. nevertheless, the thing that convinces me most that we are not looking at remains is the lack of any attention or interest on the part of the investigators. If you had the remains of a child lying on a tarp out in the open I would expect there would be people congregated around it both because of interest and to protect the evidence. At a minimum, you would expect some sort of covering out of respect for the deceased as you see at even garden-variety traffic fatalities. I am just expressing an opinion based on my experience and I could be proven wrong, of course. In the end, I am just grateful to have such a wonderful place on the Internet where civil discussion and exchange of thoughts and ideas is possible. This case has been on my mind constantly and I cannot express how emotional I get when I think about those poor kids.

The Sealed search warrant yesterday had to do with these children.
The search in January on this property was related to TD's death.

i do not think this was the case, after re-looking at this. I believe this search was also related to the missing kids. It just appears that they were more focused on gathering data collection rather than searching for bodies.

i do not think this was the case, after re-looking at this. I believe this search was also related to the missing kids. It just appears that they were more focused on gathering data collection rather than searching for bodies.

Agreed. Also, even if they had wanted to search for bodies, the ground was frozen then.

Just passed the women’s center where Lori is being held, Mark Meas is there. Quite surprising that he is t at the Fremont County jail preparing for Chads hearing. I know it’s not far from here, but which client is his priority here (Lori doesn’t have anything today that I know of)? Did Chad get a new lawyer or are we expecting to see Mark Means at the hearing today? All jmo
i am behind...but yes he got a new lawyer... i will delete if this has been reported..many times over...

Meridian attorney charged with intent to commit rape

Please do not sleuth the attorney or the unsleuthable and get this thread shut down. Review tos if you are unclear.

I'm on page 30 of 52 so I'm way behind, but I do hope this post has clarification as I move forward to catch up.

In all cases I've followed MOO a public figure that has a public record (Baez in Casey case for instance) has been fair game here to state the public record, and within TOS.

I guess I'll find out when I get 22 more pages underway....

If the dirty orange item in the picture was used to wrap a body.... Was bright orange really a good choice?

Is it a curtain or blanket known to be owned by LV?

I wonder if CD tried to dig up and further destroy remains after the initial burial? I also wonder if a funeral service or any special ceremony was held over the burials that MG or MP (or any others) would have attended thus letting them know the location?

I hope a third party tipped them off. Otherwise it will be he said vs she said between two liars. Both can play the victim card against the other "mastermind". One unlucky in love with abusive men and the other a simple country guy. That being said, I don't want MP walking free and having access to her kids if it was her.
It would mot surprise me if either chad lori apilled the beans on mp trying to kill her husband for some liency against them

Yes probably. Like most of us.... I am sure LE really didn’t think they would be dumb or arrogant enough to bury them in the yard! with that said.... I really cannot for the life of me figure out a good reason to put them there. I am glad they did because I really thought they would be in the middle of nowhere..... but can any of you guys think of any good reason why they did that? I am still kinda in shock that they have actually found but I just can’t wrap my head around both of them being disposed of there! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen