Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the whole 911 call. Foaming isn't mentioned. So not sure what other source could have claimed that there was foaming.
Regardless, autopsy is done and Alex supposedly died from natural causes-blood clots caused by heart disease. They did do toxicology and didn't find anything. Not sure if there is anything that could cause blood clots.
I think this was a very suspicious death and the autopsy would have been extremely thorough.

And, anyway, who would really want him dead? He seems to have been extremely loyal and supportive of LV. It seems his new wife had been someone she knew, ie he was introduced to her by his sister and maybe CD. There was gossip about LV and AC having a fight in the street, but it appears he was seen frequently on video visiting the storage locker, so they were still connected.

Pulmonary Edema is linked to emotional stress, and I would think AC was under a lot of stress - he'd shoot at/kill people, was under investigation for homicide, newly married, and certainly knew about the missing children if not directly involved.

please EVERYONE go to east Idaho news and click on latest news for daybell case.

Very first article states the following:

'Fowler and MULTIPLE sources told KSL that Chad Daybell refused to have an autopsy performed on his wife. They expressed concerns about Tammy Daybell’s funeral, which they felt was rushed."

This source is msm. so why is my source not as good as other msm sources??

Is this the right article?
I do see that they say that. Of course no one can legally say "no" to an autopsy, it is on that coroner to have let a mysterious death slide.

Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

Question: What does DBM, in reference to post on this site, mean?

I googled it and found that the urban dictionary says it means “don’t bother me.” Am I on the right track?

Yes I am. And I was trying very hard to delete my post and my computer froze. I had to reboot.

Everyone please forgive me. I am so sorry. Think I will go back to just reading here and not commenting. Would love to blame my old age but maybe its more than that. :(
Don't you dare stop because of a mix up! There is a good system here for fact checking (too many knowalls) so you'll never get away with wrong information for long. :p

Is this the right article?
I do see that they say that. Of course no one can legally say "no" to an autopsy, it is on that coroner to have let a mysterious death slide.

Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

Correct! Here’s an article that has Sheriff Humphries discussing that.

Sheriff sets record straight in Tammy Daybell death investigation

"It kind of gives the impression that the families are the ones who make the determination whether or not there is an autopsy, and that actually is the coroner that makes the determination, regardless of whether or not the family wants one done.”

...And, anyway, who would really want him dead? He seems to have been extremely loyal and supportive of LV. It seems his new wife had been someone she knew, ie he was introduced to her by his sister and maybe CD....

I am going to weigh in here...

Perhaps someone with whom you have committed crimes aka co-conspirator(s)?

I think this was a very suspicious death and the autopsy would have been extremely thorough.

And, anyway, who would really want him dead? He seems to have been extremely loyal and supportive of LV. It seems his new wife had been someone she knew, ie he was introduced to her by his sister and maybe CD. There was gossip about LV and AC having a fight in the street, but it appears he was seen frequently on video visiting the storage locker, so they were still connected.

Pulmonary Edema is linked to emotional stress, and I would think AC was under a lot of stress - he'd shoot at/kill people, was under investigation for homicide, newly married, and certainly knew about the missing children if not directly involved.
Toxicology was not thorough--based in part on the ME's gross findings, he/she was satisfied with COD being pulmonary embolism and did not order further testing. I do believe samples were kept for future use though.

So pink froth was coming from Tammy’s mouth? Hmmmm? Would Malachite poisoning cause this? What about the prescription bottle they found in the storage unit? I know it was a prescription for JJ but I don’t know what it was. Is it possible to cause an OD with that prescription? And last do we even know if what was suppose to be in that prescription bottle was? I mean Lori could have put anything in that bottle really. I know the last part is far fetched, but nothing would surprise me with this case. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member