Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
just posted in media thread

So I've just spotted the search dog used at the site on Nate Eaton's helicopter footage.

Big shout out to the clever doggy <insert heart emoji here if I knew how>

Just before about the 9:20 min mark it bounds across the area of dry looking grass and seems to do a few laps back and forth. Please give that dog a treat!!

For some reason, the texts with $ to the son from the TR through Venmon has always always bugged me as to how it fits in.. like it was a ... well, sitting on hands as looking at when these were sent iykwim.

Thanks for doing this!

11 Sept 2019, 7:07 pm - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart.

10 Oct 2019, 5:39 pm – Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart and “We love you”. CR says the money sent through Tylee’s account was from his mom Lori. CR figured his mom was having Tylee send money through her account because Lori is not very tech savvy. (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).
I didn't include them purposely (they are in our proper timeline) because I didn't see the relevance to the burials and people's locations? This timeline was to try to work out who was where and could have been involved in the hiding of the bodies.

I put together a timeline yesterday of the period from when Tylee was last seen to when Lori and Chad went to Hawaii in December and stayed there until her arrest.

I've excluded events which don't have much relevance to the locations of the key players. I've also made assumptions it is Alex at the storage unit when his pick up was used.

September

Week 8th to 14th

Sun 8th – Tylee is last seen, at Yellowstone with Lori, Alex and JJ.
Mon 9th -
Tue 10th
Wed 11th
Thu 12th
Fri 13th
Sat 14th

Week 15th to 21st

Sun 15th
Mon 16th
Tue 17th
Wed 18th
Thu 19th (to Mon 23rd) – MG stays with Lori and walks around BYU-Idaho with Lori and Chad. She says Alex was looking after JJ.
Fri 20th - MG with Lori
Sat 21st - MG with Lori

Week 22nd to 28th

Sun 22nd - MG with Lori
Mon 23rd – MG leaves ID believing JJ will go to Kay’s. Last day JJ is seen, at school.
Tue 24th – Lori unenrolled JJ from his school. Lori texted nanny that JJ had gone to stay with grandma and that Lori was in Hawaii.
Wed 25th
Thu 26th
Fri 27th
Sat 28th

29th to 30th

Sun 29th
Mon 30th – Tammy off work - two weeks spud harvest.

October

1st to 5th

Tue 1st – Tammy off work. pm: Lori rents a storage unit, drops off heavy tote. JCox had a 90 min phone call with Lori's phone no. and 'spoke with JJ'. Alex in AZ?
Wed 2nd – Tammy off work. am: BB shot at from Tylee’s Jeep in Gilbert AZ. pm: Lori and Chad take Jeep seat and tire to storage. Lori orders wedding rings.
Thu 3rd – Tammy off work. pm: Lori and Alex (back in ID) take the Jeep seat and tire back out of storage.
Fri 4th – Tammy visits her parents in Utah.
Sat 5th - Tammy in Utah?

Week 6th to 12th

Sun 6th – Tammy in Utah? pm: Alex visits storage and takes something out.
Mon 7th – Wedding ring delivered by Amazon to Lori in Rexburg. Tammy off work.
Tue 8th - Tammy off work.
Wed 9th – pm: Tammy is back in ID, has encounter with armed masked man in her driveway. Chad at home that evening.
Thu 10th - Tammy off work - in ID
Fri 11th - Tammy off work - in ID
Sat 12th - Tammy in ID.

Week 13th to 19th

Sun 13th - Tammy in ID.
Mon 14th – Tammy's school reopens after spud harvest.
Tue 15th – MB texts BB and tells him she is moving to Boise. Has she already visited Lori in ID since Sep?
Wed 16th – am: Alex puts something into storage unit.
Thu 17th
Fri 18th – pm: Tammy goes to bed coughing and dies in the night.
Sat 19th

Week 20th to 26th

Sun 20th
Mon 21st
Tue 22nd – Tammy’s funeral is held in Utah. pm: Alex takes something out of storage. MB no show for her child custody hearing.
Wed 23rd – Tammy’s memorial service in Rexburg. Possibly the day Lori invited Daybell kids round for cookies.
Thu 24th – Chad moved out of the family home. He says he wants to sell it. Bonfire around now??
Fri 25th – noon – Alex takes something out of storage. Possibility MB arrives in Rexburg – she says she visited Lori over a weekend and she is there on Monday 28th.
Sat 26th – pm: Alex puts something into storage.

27th to 31st

Sun 27th
Mon 28th – pm: Alex and Chad move items including kids’ bikes into storage. MB signs a lease agreement in Rexburg.
Tue 29th – Lori’s neighbor’s ring doorbell captures female - Summer? - arriving at Lori’s apt. Lori and Chad fly to HI to get married btw now and 5th Nov.
Wed 30th
Thu 31st – pm: MB and Alex fly from ID to Mesa AZ. MB hires a U-Haul from Gilbert AZ Self Storage.

November

1st to 2nd

Fri 1st – A Gilbert PD investigating BB’s shooting begins surveilling Lori.
Sat 2nd – MB and Alex search for her children.

Week 3rd to 9th

Sun 3rd - MB and Alex search for her children.
Mon 4th – Alex and MB arrive in Rexburg.
Tue 5th – Chad and Lori marry in Kauai.
Wed 6th - Chad and Lori in HI
Thu 7th - Chad and Lori in HI
Fri 8th - Chad and Lori in HI
Sat 9th - Chad and Lori in HI

Week 10th to 16th

Sun 10th - Chad and Lori in HI
Mon 11th - Chad and Lori in HI
Tue 12th – 6pm - MB trespassed onto BB’s parents’ property in Fork, Utah. Chad and Lori in HI
Wed 13th - Chad and Lori in HI
Thu 14th – MB with Alex again trespassed onto BB’s parents’ property in Utah. She was arrested and Alex posted her bail. Chad and Lori in HI
Fri 15th – approx.. – Chad and Lori returned to Rexburg.
Sat 16th - Chad and Lori in ID

Week 17th to 23rd

Sun 17th
Mon 18th
Tue 19th – approx.. – a police officer knocked on neighbor’s doors asking about Lori and children.
Wed 20th – MB meets IP for a first date.
Thu 21st – Lori logged into JJ’s classroom app.
Fri 22nd
Sat 23rd

Week 24th to 30th

Sun 24th – around noon – Lori and Chad remove items from and place items into storage. This is the last visit to storage by anybody.
Mon 25th
Tue 26th – attempted welfare check on JJ. Chad tried to drive away. Chad told police he last saw JJ in October. Lori and Alex packing up a truck in the night.
Wed 27th – The apartments are raided and all have gone. Police search storage unit. Alex and MB go to AZ and Lori and Chad go to California.
Thu 28th – Thanksgiving – MB and IP in AZ decide to get married. MG visits Alex in AZ and discusses zombies? Lori and Chad in Cali.
Fri 29th – 8pm – Alex marries ZP in Las Vegas. Lori and Chad in Cali.
Sat 30th – 5pm – MB marries IP in Las Vegas. Alex in Las vegas. Lori and Chad in Cali.

December

Week 1st to 7th

Sun 1st – Lori and Chad fly from LA to Kauai. Boxes from ID arrive in HI first week of Dec. Alex in Las vegas.
Mon 2nd - Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Tue 3rd – MBP interviewed by police in ID. Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Wed 4th - Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Thu 5th – IP and his ex-wife NP interviewed by police. Alex is still in Las Vegas with ZP. Lori and Chad in Kauai.
Fri 6th
Sat 7th
This is so great, thanks.

I'm very troubled that a 17 year wasn't missed for such a long time, quite a bit longer than JJ. I think she must have gone first, since she would keep track of JJ, whereas he wouldn't keep track of her. Also, I imagine there was a date that she was intending to enroll in school? It had to be before then, so she wouldn't be kept track of there.

I wonder if police obtained her phone, and have perhaps detected when the usage dramatically changed. Possibly the trip to Yellowstone was a sort of last treat, like a last meal. The cold-heartedness would have been immense. A sleeping drug, followed by suffocation, would be the simplest.

I agree that there was likely a freezer involved, that has long since been disposed of. Perhaps it was in Alex's unused apartment.

IMO, the bodies were buried in Chad's yard because it is agricultural land and easier to dig, and then he could cover it up. Wild land, like National Forest, is extremely hard to dig, there are so many tree roots, rocks, etc. And there's always the risk someone curious will show up, or animals will dig it up again.

I wonder if the night-time bonfires were to encourage a large number of people to walk around over the graves, concealing them.

I cannot countenance that these two divine entities could engage in tawdry portalography. No, no, 1000x no.

Okay, yeah, probably. But always in the interests of managing the end times for their flock.

Sex in portals? :D But sure - according to IP's document about LV and CD's beliefs, they may become higher level translated beings by having sex, and sex drive is indication of their exhaltation (link)
I wonder where they put their portal in jail cell, as there are no closets for sure :rolleyes:

ETA: I guess they will have a lot of time now for reaching higher levels via portal sex.

Last edited:
I didn't include them purposely (they are in our proper timeline) because I didn't see the relevance to the burials and people's locations? This timeline was to try to work out who was where and could have been involved in the hiding of the bodies.
Did we ever find out what church CD/TD actually attended in Rexburg area?

My guess it was Alex with a (paintball?) gun. Hard to figure out what the goal of this whole thing was. Maybe he was supposed to shoot her but missed and then chickened out?
Possibly it was to create the idea that her life was in danger, so her later death would be pinned on a madman - or, possibly, for Alex to test how it would go as a hit with a real gun but he chickened out...he had killed Lori's husband, but not so keen to kill this nice lady librarian?

This is so great, thanks.

I'm very troubled that a 17 year wasn't missed for such a long time, quite a bit longer than JJ. I think she must have gone first, since she would keep track of JJ, whereas he wouldn't keep track of her. Also, I imagine there was a date that she was intending to enroll in school? It had to be before then, so she wouldn't be kept track of there.

I wonder if police obtained her phone, and have perhaps detected when the usage dramatically changed. Possibly the trip to Yellowstone was a sort of last treat, like a last meal. The cold-heartedness would have been immense. A sleeping drug, followed by suffocation, would be the simplest.

I agree that there was likely a freezer involved, that has long since been disposed of. Perhaps it was in Alex's unused apartment.

IMO, the bodies were buried in Chad's yard because it is agricultural land and easier to dig, and then he could cover it up. Wild land, like National Forest, is extremely hard to dig, there are so many tree roots, rocks, etc. And there's always the risk someone curious will show up, or animals will dig it up again.

I wonder if the night-time bonfires were to encourage a large number of people to walk around over the graves, concealing them.
I don't think Tylee was intending to enroll in school. It was just a story Lori was telling people to explain why Tylee wasn't at the apartment. In addition, it would appear Lori was using Tylee's phone to communicate with people pretending to be Tylee, so people, like Tylee's friend, or brother, didn't get suspicious that Tylee was missing. And of course Tylee's father was dead.

I don't think his following is doing too hot right now.
So, true. :) But I am as sure as a bear squats in the woods that in his elevated position of mind, that he really thought he was covering his tracks - or God would. After all Tammy said it was OK to remarry. JMO

From the timeline. BBM

12 Nov 2019 – A few days after Chad’s Nov 7th rental application the homeowner JM reads Tammy Daybell’s obituary and feels like something was wrong with how happy Lori and Chad were acting when they visited her house to view the room for rent. JM sent a text to Chad asking about Tammy’s death. Chad texted back: “Hi J****, yes, Tammy’s passing was such a shock. I woke up that morning and she had clearly been dead for a couple of hours, but she had such a peaceful look on her face. At her burial I felt her tell me she was happy and already busy helping our family on the other side of the veil. I felt she helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly, and it has actually helped my children move forward.”
JM sent a reply text: “Oh wow. Did the Coroner say what was the cause? So you and Lori knew each other already?”
Chad changed his mind about renting from JM (Fox10 Phoenix).

I wonder if Lori even knew that he had killed the kids? Did she believe he really teleported them to the other side of the veil?

JMO I think that if that was not a violent death (and I don't think they would risk that due to possible complications) LV would take a direct part in killing by showing her "overwhelming amount of love" (as JJ's nanny mentioned) and giving them sedatives or poison herself.
The other option would be Alex who kids trusted as their uncle.
CD most probably distanced himself from the act of killing (even if he was the mastermind behind them and is no less guilty), but did what he was good at - gravedigging and managing the disappearance of bodies. JMO

I also think now that "angel to help dispose of bodies" that LV told CV about when threatening his life was not AC, as everyone thought, but CD. "Angel disposing of the bodies", -what is the better way to present a person who has worked most of his life as gravedigger? MOO

I've wondered about that too, although if everyone was gone for the day working, and Chad was out back working in the yard, even with some other men helping him maybe, that would not have been incredibly unusual. That would have given Chad 6-7 hours. MOO
I thought of that too, but the burial sites were fairly easy to see from the street in broad daylight. Plus it seems like the kind of friendly community where an acquaintance driving by might stop to say hi if they saw you working in the yard as they drove by. Much safer IMO to sneak around after dark.

Horribleness, but I think the townhouse is very possible, especially as there could have been a freezer somewhere. MOO. I don't think the bodies could have been in the storage unit. MOO

I don’t know if they would have been killed at the townhouse because remember the neighbor across the street had a Ring Camera. I would think they would catch something suspicious on the camera. JMO

Possibly it was to create the idea that her life was in danger, so her later death would be pinned on a madman - or, possibly, for Alex to test how it would go as a hit with a real gun but he chickened out...he had killed Lori's husband, but not so keen to kill this nice lady librarian?
I've thought that the "paintball shooter" was Chad because frankly where would Alex have run off too in the big open space. Where would he have parked his car so he could lay in wait. All chad had to do is run in the backdoor <modsnip: rumor> maybe change his shirt and run out front to "help Tammy" I think Chad is prob inexperienced with guns (jmo) and nervous as all heck. The gun prob jammed, failed attempt. My only problem with my theory is if Chad was successful in shooting Tammy where would he have hidden the gun and he would have gunshot residue on his hands. Maybe Alex did lay in wait and he ran off and someone picked him up. Just thinking out loud jmo
I do think Chad is the one who ultimely killed his wife, I think Lori wanted him to have blood on his hands too. Jmo
Eta
Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death | East Idaho News
Eta
I had something snipped in this post but I included a link by EIN that Tammy reported this as fact not rumor.

Last edited:
I don’t know if they would have been killed at the townhouse because remember the neighbor across the street had a Ring Camera. I would think they would catch something suspicious on the camera. JMO
Great point! I wonder if the ring camera and other CCTV along the route to CDs house caught a flurry of activity during this timeframe? This could be the pieces that helped LE in finding the bodies. JMO

I guess we will find out eventually. But it does sound that maybe police got a tip where the bodies were buried. So somebody possibly knew. And I don't believe for a second that tip came from Chad or Lori.
In the interview that Nate gave on the Nancy Grace podcast recently, he mentioned that is was many little clues like puzzle pieces that finally formed the picture, so to speak, and allowed the police to get the warrant and search. I think no one knew specifically - but that there were things like the neighbor reporting the fires, aerial photo comparisons, timeline clues perhaps. Although I still have this thought in the back of my mind that Melanie P. and Ian had an inkling. I really do not think it was one person with total knowledge.

I don't think Tylee was intending to enroll in school. It was just a story Lori was telling people to explain why Tylee wasn't at the apartment. In addition, it would appear Lori was using Tylee's phone to communicate with people pretending to be Tylee, so people, like Tylee's friend, or brother, didn't get suspicious that Tylee was missing. And of course Tylee's father was dead.
I just wonder what Tylee was intending to do with her life. It seems nobody cared about her at all, except, as she may have still hoped, her mother. She had no one to talk to about the death of her stepdad, and two years earlier, her Dad. It's really very tragic she didn't run away, but I guess she wouldn't leave JJ, perhaps she was concerned what would happen to him if she left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus