Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother has drove trucks. They have an annual DOT physical, but most for a drug screen and see how much they can lift. Not an intensive physical. BTW, I have never heard that blood clots are "common" in truck drivers. Sure, could possibly contribute if there was a pre-existing condition, but not "common".
DVT

As some here may recall, I have had, and continue to have a problem with the 11 day gap. This supposed woman of faith, who published a letter on AVOW, a letter I have trouble reading as she talks in Bible-speak and appears to be seeking redemption for herself in the guise of warning others of Satan’s spell. All I see is a woman who is in a cult, got near the inner circle of the fringe splinter group and now cries woe. 11 days. I cannot get past that. I know many here think she is genuine, that she was scared, and are grateful for assistance to LE. I think she should have been charged as a co-conspirator. She was aware of Lori’s disappointment when Charles didn’t die as Chad prophesied, then Charles is shot by Alex. That she knew the so called “pendulum” was swinging and didn’t reach out to LE is plain wrong. Look how brave Natalie was. Look how brave Brandon was, and they actually tried to kill him. Were was Melanie’s courage? Where was her “agency”? It took the murders of children for her to find her voice. And now she is apologizing and warning preppers. Sheesh.

Speaking from personal experience, all it takes is the first initial "I believe" to getting swept in to believing it all, no matter how outrageous. Then everybody's mad at you for saying you don't believe something and you are ostracized from the group. SAD! JMO

Melanie G. did come clean, unlike a few other people as far as I am concerned. Lori was her friend, and it appear Melanie at least partially believed the same things, even if she wasn't convinced. I don't think it was easy to tell the truth to the police. So, I, for one am grateful she did come clean and provided a lot of information.

Well of course lying is qualified, at least legally. People lie al the time. It is illegal to lie to the police though. But interestingy, it is not illegal for the police to lie to you.
Police are quite aware that the people they interview are not completely reliable, they are not credulously believing everything people tell them. They always double check a witness's statement, and always look for corroborating evidence like video footage, or other witnesses, or forensic evidence.

IMO LE, especially well trained officers like the FBI, understand human nature and the tendency of people to get confused, mixed up, forget things, invent things, lie to protect themselves and their loved ones, etc. LE are in the business of solving serious crimes and bringing criminals to justice, not destroying people's lives because they happen to be human and make mistakes.

As some here may recall, I have had, and continue to have a problem with the 11 day gap. This supposed woman of faith, who published a letter on AVOW, a letter I have trouble reading as she talks in Bible-speak and appears to be seeking redemption for herself in the guise of warning others of Satan’s spell. All I see is a woman who is in a cult, got near the inner circle of the fringe splinter group and now cries woe. 11 days. I cannot get past that. I know many here think she is genuine, that she was scared, and are grateful for assistance to LE. I think she should have been charged as a co-conspirator. She was aware of Lori’s disappointment when Charles didn’t die as Chad prophesied, then Charles is shot by Alex. That she knew the so called “pendulum” was swinging and didn’t reach out to LE is plain wrong. Look how brave Natalie was. Look how brave Brandon was, and they actually tried to kill him. Were was Melanie’s courage? Where was her “agency”? It took the murders of children for her to find her voice. And now she is apologizing and warning preppers. Sheesh.

Moral culpability doesn't always translate into the justice process.

Can you think of any religion that doesn't have such a feature at its core, when studied objectively? That's why we call them faiths. Not that I'm ennobling Chad's distorted belief system by saying this, just indicating how gullible people can be when it suits them, for some sad reason.
It just depends which Deity/deity you love and have a close relationship with, as to what enlightenment you will get. My belief, MOO, JMO, IMO

At 1:33 in the video, JC mentioned the call, then backs it up with phone records. If you notice, she's non-specific as to anything JJ said. Instead she chooses to ping-pong words in a weird statement, "he just takes the phone, you know, he knows who we are". Well duh, of course he would know who you are?!
Lori Vallow's mother and sister speak out for the first time

MOO, JC's assertion she spoke to JJ in October means nothing. I have no confidence in the validity either of them has to say. SS also stated she got a text from TR :mad:

RSBM

To be fair, both Colby and one of Tylee's friends reported they received texts from "Tylee" on dates they later realized were after she went missing, likely sent by Lori who had Tylee's phone in her possession.

As to this, it's not like nothing occurred... because auntie SS relayed her text from Tylee as coming in full sentences and words, with no text-speak.

This is, IMO, because SS had plenty of time to study and absorb the friend who I think is one and the same, who said "Tylee never used text-speak", with the ["so in retrospect I realized it was Lori texting me pretending to be Tylee"] unspoken.

Summer wanted to remove any doubt that she had texted with Tylee directly; whether it was true or a lie (for the record, I think it is a lie).

IMO, MOO, JMO

True. Nov 26 Detective Pillar contacted MG by phone who said JJ was not staying at her home & hadn’t been there for months...but it took until Dec 6 that MG contacted RPD to say that both CD & LV called her on Nov 26 to tell LE that JJ was with her.

#14 & #15 of LV probable cause...
https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

I thought MG said at some point that she was out of town for Thanksgiving? I could be wrong... a lot of intel floating around up in my brain these days. If she was out of town she may not have wanted to opine about things happening "in town", without being there firsthand.

I mention this only because I've seen quite a few people critical of her failure to report things earlier.

Speaking from personal experience, all it takes is the first initial "I believe" to getting swept in to believing it all, no matter how outrageous. Then everybody's mad at you for saying you don't believe something and you are ostracized from the group. SAD! JMO

I also think she was blinded by infatuation for both of them, more with Lori than Chad. Even by the time she did her interview, it seemed to me that letting go of whatever emotions she was hanging on to was difficult for her. Methinks there was more going on here than intersecting theologies, not judging, but I'm glad she finally found the courage to speak up. moo

Looking at this in retrospect...

Melanie Gibb says Alex Cox had told her he believed Lori "100%" and said he shot and killed Charles because he sincerely thought Charles was a zombie trying to harm his sister.

Lori Daybell's best friend explains what happened when the dominoes began to fall

Can anybody still continue to think that Tylee was spared from this nonsense about "Charles being a zombie"? I mean, if she was there before and after he was killed, surely somebody let something slip due to adrenaline?? I shudder to think what the poor girl had to hear in the months leading up to her death.

i don’t agree that LE was involved in setting up and carrying out that interview. That is my opinion. EIN cannot fact check everything that came out of MPs mouth. Sure they can fact check later, and write an article about the inconsistencies, but what she said during the interview is what she said. Fact checking and working closely with law enforcement are not the same things.
Qhy don't you just drop it and stop quouing me. If. Clearly said twice it was my opinion.

My brother has drove trucks. They have an annual DOT physical, but most for a drug screen and see how much they can lift. Not an intensive physical. BTW, I have never heard that blood clots are "common" in truck drivers. Sure, could possibly contribute if there was a pre-existing condition, but not "common".

I hear what you're saying, but I think this is a kind of a debate over semantics. If you object to "common", then how about "more common in truckers than in other professions"? It is well documented that truckers (and other long-distance drivers/fliers who are seated for long stretches daily) are at higher risk for DVT than the average person.

I am not a doctor, and am only sharing what I have learned through being at risk myself (and being an obsessive reader -- I plan to know LOTS about whatever eventually kills me. Hopefully it won't be a bus, in which case I will have been reading the wrong things :) )

???same flight back to IF

I had said he flew to Phoenix but I now think he flew to Mesa because that is what the woman who talked to him said. In the Phoenix area the major airport that most airlines serve is Sky Harbor. But there is another airport called Gateway that is nominally in Mesa. It is served by three airlines, the biggest of which is Allegiant. Allegiant operates 1 flight per day from Idaho Falls to Mesa at 1:18 PM and arriving at 4:12 PM. There is 1 flight from Mesa to Idaho Falls departing at 4:57 PM and arriving at 5:49 PM. Those are for Thursdays in September 2020. It is possible there were multiple daily flights in each direction last September but I don't know how to check that. This coming September the flights between Idaho Falls and Mesa are only a couple of days per week so it would not even be possible to make a day trip. The flight is run on an A320 which holds about 150 passengers depending on configuration.

If there was really only the same flights last September then Chad either stayed until Sunday or he spent a whopping 45 minutes in Mesa to help his relative remodel.

Does anyone know how to check airline schedules for last September?

JMO
That right there may be something LE could pursue to prove if LD is lying about how she found out he was not feeling well.

There are a few questions that LE could raise with her.
How did she even know he was not feeling well?
If she claims he called her then LE can check the phone records to see if any communication between them happened that day.

And why didnt he just call an ambulance if he was feeling so bad that it ended up killing him?
Was he unconcious before he even realized he was sick?

Something doesnt sound right with the way LD is calling others to go check on him. Something fishy here that LE may be able to prove is not what she is claiming.

I think he phoned a few people. moo

I thought about this as well - how would AC even contact her if, according to MBP statement, there was no way to contact LVD after she and CD left for Hawaii? And why would he contact LVD and not his wife ZP?
The only possible IMO answer could be that it was LV who contacted AC approximately the same time she contacted MBP (in her interview she said it was around that time as well), he told her he didn't feel well, and she contacted ZP. It could work this way IMO

Last edited:
I hear what you're saying, but I think this is a kind of a debate over semantics. If you object to "common", then how about "more common in truckers than in other professions"? It is well documented that truckers (and other long-distance drivers/fliers who are seated for long stretches daily) are at higher risk for DVT than the average person.

I am not a doctor, and am only sharing what I have learned through being at risk myself (and being an obsessive reader -- I plan to know LOTS about whatever eventually kills me. Hopefully it won't be a bus, in which case I will have been reading the wrong things :) )

I am not a doctor either; so I'm wondering, is vomiting and loss of bowel control consistent with blood clots in the lungs?

I wish I knew the date she’s referring to but another circle game as far as I’m concerned. I don’t think we can believe anything she says. BB should be successful in his court case. This women is a disaster.
It was the day Alex died. 12th Dec.

No, It is Chad's discovery document that said that.
so it would have to be a co-defendant WITH CD.

It is a pro forma request to cover all bases.

The Criminal Complaint/charging documents state:
Count I: “...did willfully conceal and/or aid and abet another to willfully conceal....”

Count II: “...did willfully destroy, alter and/or conceal human remains and/or aid and abet another to willfully...”

This language is not necessary if LE believes he (CD) acted alone in these crimes. Therefore, the complaint implies there is someone else involved in these particular crimes and therefore would be the co-defendant (who maybe has not been charged (LV) or unless that’s person is now dead and can not be charged (AxC). Either way, JPrice is covering his bases in the discovery request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member