Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't listen to NG & JR. Was this discussed?

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Chad Daybell allegedly sexually assaulted a female author with whom he worked while they were in a private meeting in December 2018, an incident that was part of a pattern of inappropriate and sometimes "predatory" behavior toward women, multiple sources told Inside Edition Digital.

Julie Rowe is an author who published multiple books with Chad between 2014 and 2017. She said that during a meeting and energy healing session with him in Rexburg, Idaho in mid-December 2018, Chad forcibly kissed her, got on top of her and while they were clothed, rubbed his genitals against her body.

(much more at link)
Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface
Wow. I hope she's not making this up for publicity. He might have been with Lori by then.

Nxivm trial: Keith Raniere found guilty on all counts in sex cult case

PS, I put the words Nxivm and Raniere into Google search window and voila.

Thanks for the link. I remember that case well. There was a crime show about it that I saw and it was covered well on that show. I cant remember what show it was.

Yeah that was a strange cult in itself. Branding of the women and some scary stuff going on there too. The leader was making pretty good money off the folks he got to join their secret society. If I remember it right he targeted wealthy women and he had one close female partner in crime that helped convince other women to join them.

Just a warning. We have to be careful discussing this Cease and Desist company. Tricia warned us off a lot of threads back. I believe it's ok linking to the names and descriptions but just wanted to put this caveat.

Thank you. On a personal level I'm quite certain now these people are far from innocent and naive here. Just my well informed opinion.

I'm assuming that as a timeline thing showing Chad's visions being taken very seriously is relevant without necessarily meaning this company is. The effect of many people around Lori promoting this idea and encouraging her to buy in zealously does speak to it not being a personal delusion that comes out of nowhere. This would diminish her ability to use this defense.

Even if I think they are guilty as sin.

(another religious group known for targeting groups like this one for infiltration suggests it has a wider field of influence than they are admitting to.)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I remember that case well. There was a crime show about it that I saw and it was covered well on that show. I cant remember what show it was.

Yeah that was a strange cult in itself. Branding of the women and some scary stuff going on there too. The leader was making pretty good money off the folks he got to join their secret society. If I remember it right he targeted wealthy women and he had one close female partner in crime that helped convince other women to join them.
I just found the thread on here. Only 4 pages. Strange.

GUILTY - NXIVM - Inside a Secretive Group Where Women are Branded

Last edited:
Consider the source. Chad said Tammy was depressed, off her meds and jealous. And he offered the info when explaining why JR couldn’t visit. Perhaps he and JR were romantically involved. Perhaps not but JR wanted to be. Perhaps Chad just didn’t want her as a houseguest. Who knows? But I give Tammy’s reported depression and jealousy no more credence than than Lori’s cookie get together w/the Daybell kids. Maybe it happened, but just because MG thinks it did doesn’t make it so.
IMO CD was setting up TD's death by suggesting she was depressed. Maybe he originally framed it to look like suicide? And then the emphasizes "dying so peacefully in her sleep, I didn't even notice she was dead." A blessed suicide would fit with that statement. I guess the coroner, whatever her lack of credentials, unexpectedly didn't jump to the suicide conclusion. This must really have caused consternation in the Chadbo camp: their effort to "control the narrative" didn't work.
I guess, all in all, this family cluster has always thought (still do) they can "control the narrative," and that's what makes them so dangerous. They think they can get away with their story. But now they have millions of sleuthers digging around and calling out their lies; it must be quite the challenge to their worldview.

IMO CD was setting up TD's death by suggesting she was depressed. Maybe he originally framed it to look like suicide? And then the emphasizes "dying so peacefully in her sleep, I didn't even notice she was dead." A blessed suicide would fit with that statement. I guess the coroner, whatever her lack of credentials, unexpectedly didn't jump to the suicide conclusion. This must really have caused consternation in the Chadbo camp: their effort to "control the narrative" didn't work.
I guess, all in all, this family cluster has always thought (still do) they can "control the narrative," and that's what makes them so dangerous. They think they can get away with their story. But now they have millions of sleuthers digging around and calling out their lies; it must be quite the challenge to their worldview.

As the daughter said her Mother had pink foam around her mouth, but Chad said she died peacefully in her sleep so he didn't notice.... Chad, well he might be lying. Doesn't sound peaceful.

We have a transcript in the media thread also.
ETA sorry I may be getting the two M's mixed up.

New article I haven't seen before. As it mentions the Cease and Desist people I am going to self report this post for Mods to clarify if we can now discuss them.

‘Cult mom’ friend will testify that Lori Vallow’s niece Melani Pawlowski visited Chad and Lori in Hawaii after the children vanished: DOCS

Last edited:
Leaving this here before I finish listening, I have already gagged in the first 10 seconds.
EXCLUSIVE: 'Cult Mom' husband wanted his late wife dead, former friend tells Nancy Grace

edited to add new info- Or maybe just new to me.

Julie Rowe says chad was texting another woman before Lori and that woman’s husband knew and threatened to expose him.

Tammy was on antidepressants.

Chad didn’t want Lori to stop by once when she was in town because Tammy was off her meds and dealing with jealousy.
So Chaddy boy was texting and making sexual moves on another woman, in Arizona.
I am going to take a guess that it probably was MG that he was texting. JMO
He also made sexual moves on JR (shocker, I know :p )
He told ALL these women, including LVD, that he had been married to them in Past lives.
There is a Pattern here.-- Plus he said the "SPOUSES" need to die in order for his plan to proceed.
Yeah, right-- He needed life insurance $$ from each "SPOUSE" in order to play on the beach in Hawaii with his new playmate.
BARF, GAG , EYE ROLL
I just cannot believe how much he thinks so highly of himself.
I have no doubt that he is capable of murdering JJ and Tylee.
JMO

Chad and JR met in 2014. He started as her publisher and they became friends. It's not unusual that he trusted her.

JMOO: it's unusual to trust anyone but the most intimate friend with details of your infidelity. Very unusual for a straight man to do so with a female, in particular. And in cases where they do so, it would typically be because they have become inappropriately intimate with that person or are grooming them for it (through over-sharing).

That might be the case for TD, but the kids I am thinking were worth more alive than dead, unless, how many people(?) thought they could cover up 2 counts of murder.

CV being in annuity sales could very easily have purchased whole life insurance policies for both kids. Very cheap at their age.

Yes I did notice which is why I said wondering. When you talked about a doctrine then that is your own personal doctrine? Doesn't matter about the link as you did post as opinion but sometimes it helps to know what that is based on, such as an established doctrine of the church. Clearly that's not what you meant though.
I read Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer based on a recommendation someone floated here on WS. The FLDS communities he discusses follow similar patterns where men are typically married to a woman of similar age, then after a few years they take a second wife who is significantly younger. Some of the leaders end up in jail or in a lot of hot water because the 2nd, 3rd, etc wives are so young as to be outside the bounds of the law here and of common sense. The book is by no means exhaustive, is written for profit, and has plenty of detractors. But it is well researched and does support the opinion expressed up-post.

It ties into a bigger picture for me. FLDS, Bhagwan Rajneesh, Manson Family, Branch Davidians, Jim Jones... are there any cults where the leader is not actively engaged with getting into the pants of a bunch of followers? In this case I have always seen Lori as one along the path Chad was on, to include MG and MBP for sure.

All MOO.

Last edited:
"I know I could never measure up in that regard – as we’ve all seen, I’m horrible on live television and I would rather not do it ever again or to have to talk publicly about the trauma my family has gone through. I was always so impressed with Tylee’s ability to express herself and communicate well – I wish she was here to clear up all the confusion for us; she would do it better than any of the rest of us could."
Above from MBP
1. She calls the follow-up after Tylee's remains were found "confusion", suggesting it's just so hard on them, and it's really only confusing because Tylee isn't around and she almost surely could explain it all so it wouldn't sound confusing.
She turns everything into Tylee's fault....
2. She gets into a thing about her own public-speaking skills? In the middle of a tribute? This woman is a narcissist from hell.

No, the trespassing incident was in American Fork, UT. I'm assuming Henderson refers to the town by that name in NV that is near Las Vegas. MOO.

ETA map: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
There is a Henderson, TX, not far from the Woodcock family. Also a Henderson and a Henderson County in Tennessee. But I agree, given this case it is most likely Henderson, Nevada.

Above from MBP
1. She calls the follow-up after Tylee's remains were found "confusion", suggesting it's just so hard on them, and it's really only confusing because Tylee isn't around and she almost surely could explain it all so it wouldn't sound confusing.
She turns everything into Tylee's fault....
2. She gets into a thing about her own public-speaking skills? In the middle of a tribute? This woman is a narcissist from hell.

ikr
She wants her back so she can explain away her own remains found in Chad's backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member