Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above from MBP
1. She calls the follow-up after Tylee's remains were found "confusion", suggesting it's just so hard on them, and it's really only confusing because Tylee isn't around and she almost surely could explain it all so it wouldn't sound confusing.
She turns everything into Tylee's fault....
2. She gets into a thing about her own public-speaking skills? In the middle of a tribute? This woman is a narcissist from hell.
MBP has a habit of calling crime confusion.

I didn't listen to NG & JR. Was this discussed?

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Chad Daybell allegedly sexually assaulted a female author with whom he worked while they were in a private meeting in December 2018, an incident that was part of a pattern of inappropriate and sometimes "predatory" behavior toward women, multiple sources told Inside Edition Digital.

Julie Rowe is an author who published multiple books with Chad between 2014 and 2017. She said that during a meeting and energy healing session with him in Rexburg, Idaho in mid-December 2018, Chad forcibly kissed her, got on top of her and while they were clothed, rubbed his genitals against her body.

(much more at link)
Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

I cannot believe none of these people reported this behaviour. And JR was still supporting him initially when the news about the missing kids surfaced. If they had stopped his predatory behaviour straight away, a lot of people would still be alive. This is terrible.

Judge stuff....has anyone else noticed this and what do you think?
  • Judge Eddins is assigned to LV's Guardian/Custody case in Madison County.
  • Judge Eddins was assigned to LV's five current charges in Madison County; (He presided over the bail reduction case; a Motion for Disqualify/Remove him from the case was filed; IIRC the reason was "conflict of interest" because he presides over the Guardian/Custody case; no objection to the motion; and now Judge Michelle Radford Mallard presides over the case);
  • Judge Eddins currently presides over CD's current
Does anyone else see a Motion to Disqualify (the judge) in the CD case? If for nothing else but to buy some more time/stall tactic for the preliminary hearing scheduled for June 1-2 in his case (LV's preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 9-10? Of course, MOO.

I’m passing through Rexburg on my way to Montana, would love to pay my respects either today or on the way back home. Where is the daybell house located? Or where they have the vigil, would rather go there.

Im not sure about the vigil but some articles do list where the searching took place by LE.
Embedded in this articles information some ways down. In the embedded criminal complaint which is about 1/2 way down.

Rexburg Police Department confirm that human remains belong to JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan

Mother = Melani. Maternal = Melani's mother's side of the family.

Therefore Maternal grandfather would be Stacey's father, Barry Cox

I'm sorry for always being one to nitpick these details, but if this legal document is being consistent, then no, everyone listed is either specifically named, or listed by relation to the children who are the subject of the custody case.

Mother (of the minor children) = Melani
Father (of the minor children) = Brandon
Maternal Grandfather (of the minor children) = Melani's dad, who happens to support Brandon in the custody case
Parental Grandparents (of the minor children) = This one's unclear, but probably Melani's Cox grandparents, unless we know that Brandon's grandparents are part of this equation.

If they broke this convention, then the document is broken IMO

(why I'm confident: many thousands of hours spent doing family genealogy and using these terms daily)

Last edited:
We have a transcript in the media thread also.
ETA sorry I may be getting the two M's mixed up.

New article I haven't seen before. As it mentions the Cease and Desist people I am going to self report this post for Mods to clarify if we can now discuss them.

‘Cult mom’ friend will testify that Lori Vallow’s niece Melani Pawlowski visited Chad and Lori in Hawaii after the children vanished: DOCS

Who are the Cease and Desist people?

And I self-reported my link to the MG 7 page letter but since it was reported by EIN, I thought it was acceptable. Thanks for the heads up on that @tresir2012

I'm sorry for always being one to nitpick these details, but if this legal document is being consistent, then no, everyone listed is either specifically named, or listed by relation to the children who are the subject of the custody case.

Mother (of the minor children) = Melani
Father (of the minor children) = Brandon
Maternal Grandfather (of the minor children) = Melani's dad, who happens to support Brandon in the custody case
Parental Grandparents (of the minor children) = This one's unclear, but probably Melani's Cox grandparents, unless we know that Brandon's grandparents are part of this equation.

If they broke this convention, then the document is broken IMO

(why I'm confident: many thousands of hours spent doing family genealogy and using these terms daily)

Paternal grandparents are on BB side.

• Judge Eddins was assigned to LV's five current charges in Madison County; (He presided over the bail reduction case; a Motion for Disqualify/Remove him from the case was filed; IIRC the reason was "conflict of interest" because he presides over the Guardian/Custody case; no objection to the motion; and now Judge Michelle Radford Mallard presides over the case);
Does anyone else see a Motion to Disqualify (the judge) in the CD case? If for nothing else but to buy some more time/stall tactic for the preliminary hearing scheduled for June 1-2 in his case (LV's preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 9-10? Of course, MOO.
Actually Lori’s attorney requested a change of attorney with no reason given. In ID, both parties can request a different judge without explanation, but each can do it only once. After that they can request a change but they need to give a valid reason for the switch.

I remember wondering if Eddins was disappointed he wouldn’t be presiding over such a huge trial or relieved he dodged a bullet. If the latter, imagine getting the news that now Chad Daybell is on his docket.

It will be interesting to see if Chad and Lori’s attorneys work together on a defense, or prepare in a vacuum. I expect each attorney will be encouraging their client to point the finger at the other as much as possible. We’ll have to wait to see if one or both roll on each other or stay loyal till the bitter end.

I believe Eddins is the only judge in Madison County for the District Court so he gets all the cases.

Mallard is the Bonneville County Magistrate Judge, but also part of the same (Seventh Judicial) district.

Idaho 7th Judicial District - Ballotpedia

ETA: It is a small place with low crime. You will also Rob Wood (prosecutor) and Sean Bartholick (Chad's original attorney) named frequently in Madison County court records.

Who are the Cease and Desist people?

And I self-reported my link to the MG 7 page letter but since it was reported by EIN, I thought it was acceptable. Thanks for the heads up on that @tresir2012

Yes that's fine we can link to it but I just want to get Mods to ok us talking or copying the screenshot regarding the podcast company, (who we have referred to as Cease and Desist,) due to a cease and desist order they have published - a bit like a gag order.

As we have heard MBPs own words and this recent FB post I thought it would be good to also have the details of what she told IP early on. This is discussed in this article.

‘Tylee and JJ needed to die’: ‘Cult Mom’ Lori Vallow believed her children were zombies, relative says [Report]

"Vallow’s niece. Melani had asked a judge to hold her ex-husband in contempt of court for allegedly making false statements. Boudreaux’s response, obtained by the news outlet, includes an exhibit from what he says is documentation written by Ian Pawlowski, referencing things Melani had told her him about her religious beliefs — beliefs she purportedly shares with Vallow and her husband Chad Daybell.

Vallow’s two children, 17-year-old Tylee Ryan and 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow, have not been seen since September, and Vallow is behind bars in Idaho facing felony desertion charges.

According to the report, Pawlowski was interviewed by and cooperated with police in regards to the missing children’s investigation, and drafted some kind of memo for his lawyers documenting his conversation with police.

It is unclear how Boudreaux’s obtained this memo, but multiple sources told East Idaho News that the document came from Pawloswki’s computer. The report does not explain how Boudreaux accessed it.

In the document, Pawlowski recounts conversations he had with his wife about her religious beliefs. He wrote that Melani told him that she believes people become “zombies,” described as “human bodies that have had their original spirits forced from them and have been possessed.”

Melani reportedly told her husband, in his words, that “Spirits can be pushed from their bodies during traumatic events or deadly injury. Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living but cannot be occupied by them anymore.

She also purportedly told him that her former husband, Boudreaux, “had been possessed by a demon or another dark entity sometime after June [2019]. She was told either through revelation or by Chad … that something needed to happen to (Boudreaux) in order for his spirit to progress and for the Lord’s plan to continue. She didn’t take well to the idea of her husband dying as part of the Lord’s plan, but didn’t think action would be taken by anyone.”

Melani also purportedly said that she thought Vallow and Daybell may have been behind an alleged attempt on Boudreax’s life, when someone in an SUV shot at him while he was driving in Arizona. Boudreaux has said he suspects Vallow’s brother Alex Cox was the gunman. Cox admitted to fatally shooting Vallow’s former husband Charles Vallow in July 2019, claiming self-defense. Cox died in December of unknown causes, and authorities are still investigating.

According to the documents, Pawloski wrote that Melani had said Vallow and Daybell told her that Tylee and JJ had become zombies and were possessed.

“She shared concerns that she’s been told Brandon needed to die and that may indicate that Tylee and JJ needed to die as well … She told me she was worried that [Alex Cox] may have had to ‘take care’ of the kids. She explained that [Alex Cox] had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or too great for him.”

Pawloski wrote that he went to police with his ex-wife, who said she too was concerned.

“[I was concerned] that Tylee and JJ may be in serious danger if Melani’s fears have any validity,” Ian allegedly wrote. “If shooting at Brandon was indeed based on the idea that he was no longer actually Brandon and needed to die as part of the Lord’s plan, then the kids’ lives could be forfeited based on the idea that they’re not really Tylee and JJ anymore.” "

More detail at the link.

I think that what MBP told IP early on is important and most likely to be a true account as it was written down for a lawyer. As all these other revelations are coming out, I think we must keep this account in our minds as it seems to me to be the most important, as it was related closest in time to the disappearance of the children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member