Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't listen to NG & JR. Was this discussed?

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Chad Daybell allegedly sexually assaulted a female author with whom he worked while they were in a private meeting in December 2018, an incident that was part of a pattern of inappropriate and sometimes "predatory" behavior toward women, multiple sources told Inside Edition Digital.

Julie Rowe is an author who published multiple books with Chad between 2014 and 2017. She said that during a meeting and energy healing session with him in Rexburg, Idaho in mid-December 2018, Chad forcibly kissed her, got on top of her and while they were clothed, rubbed his genitals against her body.

(much more at link)
Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

According to the Inside Edition article linked above, Chad did NOT meet JJ and Tylee at the time that has been previously speculated to have been the time where he met them:

"Lisa traveled from Utah to attend the Mesa, Arizona Preparing a People conference where Chad was speaking the weekend before Thanksgiving in 2018. To save money on hotel rooms, Lori offered to let Lisa, Chad, Gibb and others stay overnight at her Gilbert, Arizona, home while her husband and children were out of town."

Above from MBP
1. She calls the follow-up after Tylee's remains were found "confusion", suggesting it's just so hard on them, and it's really only confusing because Tylee isn't around and she almost surely could explain it all so it wouldn't sound confusing.
She turns everything into Tylee's fault....
2. She gets into a thing about her own public-speaking skills? In the middle of a tribute? This woman is a narcissist from hell.
ITA. If only Tylee could clear this all up--like tell us in her own words who murdered her and when! Or better yet, if she could tell us she'd never been murdered and was brought out of a bunker somewhere to live a normal life free of these crazy f#(*$! :(

It will be interesting to see if Chad and Lori’s attorneys work together on a defense
RSBM

It would be interesting if they do not work together. According to their websites they have the same address but with different zip codes?

John Prior Law 429 S.W. 5th Avenue Meridian, ID 83642
Means Law: 429 SW 5th St. Suite 110, Meridian, Id 83646

ETA: Google lists John Prior Law also in Suite 110

ETA: It appears Means got the zip code wrong. Shocker.

ETA: Means got the street name wrong, it is 5th Ave, not 5th St

Last edited:
In this case, I am going to be the oddball that believes Chad introduced Tammy to Lori. I don’t know what story he used, but I bet he did. I mean he had been on podcasts with her, so she wasn’t a complete unknown. Chad could’ve been building the narrative of her for some time. I can see him trying to make excuses for them being seen together. Saying something like:

“oh this poor woman, just lost her abusive husband and has no money and is coming to Rexburg to focus on her faith. I’m going to start interviewing her for a book on overcoming, let’s have her over for dinner”.

yet, that doesn’t fit the narrative he told his kids “met a widow in Hawaii”.

Sometimes I find in the beginning of case it’s important to take note of interesting things you might find while “digging”. This is one of those topics that hasn’t fully come to light imho.
BBM - does this not undermine the assertion that Lori attended the funeral? If she did, the Daybell children would have seen her there.

On the other hand it appears that MG is not beating herself up too much over what she could have done but didn't. She seems resigned to the fact that she can't change the past. She's not even really mad at Chad and Lori. It's the beliefs that she finds dangerous.
It's almost as if she sees herself as some sort of virtuous person for claiming to still "love" Chad and Lori. What would it take for this woman to acknowledge the complete abomination represented by these two psychopaths ?

There are a couple weird gaps in the timeline in October.

LORI
Oct 1-3 - in Rexburg (storage unit security footage)
Oct 4-22 - UNKNOWN
Oct 23 - in Rexburg (at Tammy's memorial - verified insider)
Oct 24-28 - UNKNOWN
Oct 29 - in Rexburg (neighbor's doorbell camera)
Oct 30-Nov 5 - UNKNOWN

MELANI
Oct 2 - at custody exchange w ex
Oct 22 - Notable here that she missed her court date
Oct 31 - Moving out of Rexburg with Alex's help

So if Melani was visiting Lori in Hawaii in October, it had to have been sometime from Oct 4-22 or Oct 24-28, since one or the other was known to be elsewhere the rest of the month.

Tammy was shot at Oct 9 and died Oct 19 -- was this trip to Hawaii meant to be Lori's alibi?

BBM I think this should state "Moving to Rexburg with Alex's help"

IMO, yes of course she was 'gullible' (I dislike using such a judgemental word, students in university are also 'gullible' and swallow what their math prof says about calculus, hook, line and sinker). A person standing firmly in mainstream American beliefs would have kept a wide distance from LV and CD. But there are huge numbers of people who are fascinated by themes such as the apocalypse, near death experiences, past lives, etc. etc. She was into that, but that doesn't make her any more 'gullible' than the millions of people who love the movie Mad Max or the Road, or read all those SciFi/Fantasy novels, or post on all the prepping internet forums, or watch videos on Youtube about all this stuff.

She says quite clearly that she was keeping an open mind. Now she is sending out a message that these beliefs are potentially very dangerous, that the beliefs are in some way connected to murder. That is a point for debate, but I think she's probably right. I don't understand what is gained by labelling and judging her so ruthlessly. If people like her hadn't been around them, they'd probably have gotten away with it.

MOO

I don’t think the calculus is a good example though, as generally success by arriving at a specific answer is deemed ‘the proof’, isn’t it?

I kinda feel like a ditz but usually feel pretty tech savvy. Are you sure it was shared on EIN yesterday? I absolutely don’t see it or the other two shared from their Facebook page in the last week. I like to look at comments with Facebook posts sometimes, but I absolutely can’t find this recently.

I am on mobile and I can’t click for the url, it opens immediately for me. I’m just looking for the fb post, can you share that?

I don't know anything about a facebook post. It was uploaded as I noted to Youtube with date shown. I received and alert and 3 were uploaded back to back.

Apparently there are now sexual assault allegations which are surfacing after an interview conducted by Inside Edition as reported in an article at Crime Online. This seems to be gaining momentum, and I wonder if CD will now have to contend with these as additional potential charges? How is this going to affect the case as a whole?
BREAKING: Former friend of ‘Cult Mom’ husband Chad Daybell accuses him of sexual assault

Doesn't sound like the actions of a man who is new to forcing himself on women. Particularly the part about burning bridges by bringing it up again in a manner that is documented. Practiced sexual aggression by a man who is almost certainly larger than any woman he gets alone.

TD wasn't dealing with jealousy - she was dealing with a man who was horrible.

Also, I'd suspect Chad was having sex with Lori at her townhome so he'd have come into contact with the kids.

Apparently there are now sexual assault allegations which are surfacing after an interview conducted by Inside Edition as reported in an article at Crime Online. This seems to be gaining momentum, and I wonder if CD will now have to contend with these as additional potential charges? How is this going to affect the case as a whole?
BREAKING: Former friend of ‘Cult Mom’ husband Chad Daybell accuses him of sexual assault
Julie R. really made a 180. I remember the first youtube video where she claimed children were alive and fine (in a house with a lot of light), Tammy was happy as can be in the afterlife, and something to the effect that Chad wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't think this is going anywhere.

Julie R. really made a 180. I remember the first youtube video where she claimed children were alive and fine (in a house with a lot of light), Tammy was happy as can be in the afterlife, and something to the effect that Chad wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't think this is going anywhere.

I figure she wants to be on the witness list, now.

I don't know that anybody would want to have JR as a witness. She claims she has visions (which I don't think actually come true, unless she claims she had them after the fact), has angels that protect her and with whom she apparently converses and gets directions from, and so on.

So many twists and turns! Not surprised about the sexual assault allegations although I have a TON to catch up on! Peacefully protesting this weekend (with gloves and a mask just in case) so I hope I can catch up tomorrow. Stay safe sleuther fam! Whew! This case is insane.

That part, to me, is just his standard line to describe why the relationship is "meant to be". The fact that he apparently was saying it to another woman just exposes it as a gimmick for him (IMO).
I agree that it was likely Chad’s idea of an eternal pick up line. Ew.

Here’s something else to consider: He might have been sincere [in his warped ChadGuy way] when he told several women this. Because polygamy. [Of course, we know Lori was his favorite]

Doesn't sound like the actions of a man who is new to forcing himself on women. Particularly the part about burning bridges by bringing it up again in a manner that is documented. Practiced sexual aggression by a man who is almost certainly larger than any woman he gets alone.

TD wasn't dealing with jealousy - she was dealing with a man who was horrible.

Also, I'd suspect Chad was having sex with Lori at her townhome so he'd have come into contact with the kids.
This post just made me think of a horrible reason Tylee might have needed to be taken out of the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flying_fox1