Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but many legal documents can be signed online nowadays; this may not necessarily mean she was in Rexburg on the 28th. (I think she probably was but am hesitant to count it as an established fact based solely on that)
PER JUSTIN LUM REPORTER-
I think this is a legit signature and not an E-sign, IMO
90056465_1548331891996489_5524610767782936576_o.jpg
90120939_1548331971996481_3865946607690186752_o.jpg

https://twitter.com/LaurenSnews/status/1274122872529666048

Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
47m

Replying to
@LaurenSnews
PC document: After Tylee's Yellowstone trip, Alex Cox cell phone data shows he goes to Lori Vallow's townhome in the middle of the night... then hours later goes to Chad Daybell's property where her body was ultimately found. He's there a couple hours. (2/)
Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
43m

14 minutes after Alex phone last pings at Chad's property, #ChadDaybell texts wife Tammy: "Well I've had an interesting morning!" Says he burned tree limbs and shot/killed/buried a raccoon in their pet cemetery. "Fun times!" Pet cemetery is where Alex's phone pinged (3/)
Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
40m

Switching gears to Lori's best friend Melanie Gibb's visit to ID right before JJ disappeared. She says she last saw JJ when Alex Cox took JJ to his townhome night of Sept 22 because JJ was "acting up." Alex returned later with JJ asleep in Alex's arms, head on shoulder. (4/)
Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
37m

Next morning, Melanie's boyfriend asks Lori where JJ was. Lori said JJ "had been acting like a zombie," crawling on kitchen cabinets and knocked a pic of Jesus off fridge. Lori said Alex came and took JJ. Alex cell phone again pings at Chad's property that morning. (5/)

Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
33m

Alex's cell pings indicate a short visit to #ChadDaybell's property the morning JJ disappeared-- 17 minutes. Compared to 2.5 hrs when Tylee disappeared. Pings put Alex in the yard. PD gets warrant and uses those pings to start digging. (6/)

Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
30m

PD and FBI locate disturbed ground in one spot. Discover layer of several large, flat rocks underneath the sod. Under rocks, two pieces of flat paneling. Under that, a round object covered in black plastic. WARNING: Coming tweets will be disturbing. (7/)

lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
27m

(WARNING, disturbing info). FBI makes small cut into plastic covering round object. Layer of white plastic is underneath. Under that... crown of human head with light brown hair. Remaining dirt around this carefully removed, exposing body tightly wrapped in plastic. (8/)
Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
25m

(WARNING, disturbing info). Second site located near the fire pit, where pet cemetery is. Remains of animals dug up. Then... layer of bricks found, and around that... charred and uncharred human remains. BTW Chad was watching this all go down (9/)
Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
22m

PC: #ChadDaybell stayed in his car (neighbors told me that too) to watch officers dig. Around the time the human head was discovered... Chad suddenly took off. Police quickly pulled him over (we've aired that footage of him being arrested). (10/)
Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
16m

Lori Vallow Daybell's PC statement was re-uploaded, attached with Chad's PC statement. It appears to be the same from February without any changes. We still don't have any indication how JJ and Tylee died. Also not sure what this means for charges, considering Alex died. (11/)

Lauren Steinbrecher

@LaurenSnews

·
8m

Last tweet in thread. Finally, we see a concrete timeline laid out indicating what happened to these two children, 9 mo after they disappeared. We'll follow the justice system now. People around the world have come to love #tyleeryan and #JJvallow. Their families are heartbroken.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf
6, Section 20:
CD "Love you!"
Tammy "Good for you."

Tammy's become some surreal rock in all this. She knew he was knee deep in no good, IMO, but probably thought only the lyin' cheatin' kind of no good. Other than the kids she might be the only pure soul mixed in with this sorry lot.

How the hell does a family produce Lori AND Alex AND Melani!!??!

JMO

Wasnt this the day after Yellowstone? So she was killed right after that trip.

Sounds like it. Every time I've seen that picture I've thought Tylee looks suspicious and unimpressed of the person taking the photo and is protecting her brother. She doesn't look happy.

I cannot help but contrast it with my own photos of my children at Yellowstone, and the fun they were having. Tylee was not having fun.

Neighbor knew of the raccoon per the affidavit, because neighbor heard a shot and it was told to him that Chad shot a raccoon. I wonder why there was a shot?

Tylee wasn't dead yet.

That's my guess. I've thought before she was shot.

There is the possibility that someone like Chad might have just shot at her corpse though, just to prove to himself he could.

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1274136445515530240

@AdamHerbets

5 major takeaways from Chad Daybell PC statement: 1. Police believe JJ + Tylee were killed and then buried in Chad Daybell’s backyard on separate days. Weeks after Tylee’s body was buried, the same happened to JJ. Alex, Lori, and Chad all had time to think about what they did
5:26 PM · Jun 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
1m

Replying to
@AdamHerbets
2. Alex Cox was in Chad’s backyard on both occasions according to cell phone pings. He shot + killed Lori’s husband in July. A coroner in Arizona ruled his death last December as a heart attack. He died the day after Tammy Daybell’s body was exhumed in Springville, UT.
Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
1m

3. Police believe Chad Daybell lied to his wife about the burning and burial of Tylee’s body in the backyard by making up a story about a raccoon he shot by the fire pit. He sent the text to Tammy only 14 minutes after Alex Cox’s phone pinged in the backyard.
Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
1m

4. Police believe Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow may have killed the children — or conspired to have the children killed — because of their extreme religious beliefs.

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
1m

5. We still do not know the cause or manner of death for JJ or Tylee. It may be harder to determine for Tylee because her remains were burned.

I had the same question, but it's not clear when Lori decided that Tylee became a zombie at 12 or 13. Could have been Lori decided that after she met Chad.
Good point. Thanks. My mind is on overload. Just because she said that to MG does not mean that Lori told her that when Tylee was actually 12 or 13.

Cellular Analysis Survey Team told LE Alex Cox’s phone (9/8/19) went from Yellowstone to Rexburg to LV’s apartment to Maverick back to LV’s apartment then to his own apt.

The next day after midnight - he is at LV’s - police say the only time in Sept. he’s there from 12AM-6AM.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1274112958595923968?s=21
According to this on Monday Sept 23 JJ had "an unexcused absence". On the 24th he was unenrolled from school. This differs from our timeline slightly in that previous LE reports said JJ was in school Sept 23.

Sept 21 and 22 are Saturday and Sunday so JJ was last in school on Friday Sept 20?

According to this on Monday Sept 23 JJ had "an unexcused absence". On the 24th he was unenrolled from school. This differs from our timeline slightly in that previous LE reports said JJ was in school Sept 23.

Sept 21 and 22 are Saturday and Sunday so JJ was last in school on Friday Sept 20?
Yes. So nobody noticed that JJ was missing from school on the 23rd? Also Lori the school district official to tell them that JJ was going to grandma's house.

Somebody is leaking stuff somewhere. I didn’t just dream up my post about the raccoon, it followed seeing it here and elsewhere, and I’m definitely not an insider.

The first time raccoon is mentioned here. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36
I agree with you. Whatever is inside that orange thing came out of the ground. Quite honestly, I thought at least half of those contents (on the side toward the hole rather than toward the road) looked like a dead furry animal. Maybe CD buried a raccoon with the body there so he'd only be "half-lying" when he told TD that the reason he'd been digging out there was he'd buried a raccoon.

Edit- ironically posted the same day the document was signed.

That was me. I'm definitely not an insider, but it looked to me like that was what I saw when I zoomed in as close as I could while still keeping some clarity. It makes me ill to think I guessed something that aligns with what Chad told his wife.

I hope Chad and Lori both hang for what they did to those poor children.

18-4002. EXPRESS AND IMPLIED MALICE. Such malice may be express or implied. It is express when there is manifested a deliberate intention unlawfully to take away the life of a fellow creature. It is implied when no considerable provocation appears, or when the circumstances attending the killing show an abandoned and malignant heart.

**I feel this applies.

Even the way he chooses to say that "I felt I should..." rather than "Hey I burned the debris...." Ugh. It's a subtle suggestion (from him to Tammy) that what he'd done wasn't his idea but something that came from outside him. He is very accustomed to using this kind of language for things that have nothing to do with spiritual experiences but that he would like to attribute to being spiritual experiences.

This is a guy who has probably studied NLP. He chooses his words for a reason. This is also, not coincidentally, a factor in how he's been able to seduce a number of folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa