Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday 6/22/2020 sitting in jail waiting more charges fo be filed..

VINELink

CHAD GUY DAYBELL
Court Record
Age51
GenderMale
ID: Fremont County Courthouse
Case NumberCR22200755
Case StatusOpen

VINELink

LORI NORENE VALLOW
Court Record
Age46
ID: Madison County Courthouse
Case NumberCR33200302
Case StatusOpen

Interesting - Listed as Vallow and not Daybell.

I'm still waiting to hear for sure. The last point (was that #21?) only mentioned a head. Jmo
Paras 32 and 33 need to be read together and to me this indicates that the remains were intact. See para 34 which states " the remaining dirt around this object was methodically removed". BBM

Para 42 is separate in that it refers to when Chad made a run for it. Para 42 states that when the FBI made the second cut in the plastic and identified the crown of the head covered in hair, Chad made a run for it.

Last edited:
I did some research on the correlation of second generation antipsychotics (SGAs) and PE. Some very interesting reading. I’m not a doctor so I would be curious what a doctor of psychiatry would say...

Is there anyone you know with this training? I’d love to pick their brain.

I do have a personal friend who's a psychiatrist. She's a working professional and makes her living treating people with mental illness, so I wouldn't pick her brain about this case or arrange for someone else to do it.

'I was wrong.' Lori Vallow Daybell's sister releases message following deaths of JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News
‘I was wrong.’ Lori Vallow Daybell’s sister releases message following deaths of JJ and Tylee

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
104734728_3621933101156062_3115643788172956367_n.jpg

105565239_3621933827822656_2919707983998645863_n.jpg

JMO, but very little (of what little I know) that Chad taught was original to him at all. It is all pretty much "scriptural".

The word "zombie", of course, is not scriptural per se, but the word alludes to "the walking dead", and scripture does speak of the "spiritually dead".

I would be curious as to who introduced the term "zombie" into these teachings. It is not "scriptural", very dehumanizing and I believe, meant to be sensational and scary.

"The term comes from Haitian folklore, in which a zombie is a dead body reanimated through various methods, most commonly magic."
Zombie - Wikipedia

Zombies in modern pop culture derive mostly from tropes established by George Romero's Night Of The Living Dead, which is where The Walking Dead (and most other modern zombie stories) got their inspiration.

I think that Chad introducing this word in a spiritual context was nothing more than lack of imagination -- he didn't have a better word in his vocabulary to get the idea across, and yeah, it makes it sounds scarier. JMOO

Hello everyone and thank you for the kind welcomes! You are the best!

Just need a lawyer (or WS wizard) to help explain something. The two desertion charges that LV is currently facing ... are they sustainable? We don't have those in Canada in our Criminal Code; ours is "failing to provide the necessaries of life" (or criminal negligence). In Canada, if someone was criminally negligent, or failed to provide the necessaries of life (i.e. allowed AC to take JJ from the purported safety of the home) and JJ died as a result, our courts might view this as a heinous abandonment of the child and convict them. The fact he died as a result would be a HUGE aggravating factor. We could also lay a separate indictment for murder or accessory to murder if there was enough evidence - but we may not lay that murder or accessory charge until we had completed the investigation. So ... in Canada, the "desertion" (necessaries of life/criminal negligence) would still carry a significant penalty and would probably be continued, even if the child died one day after the commencement of the charge. Is this true there? Can LV still be convicted of desertion of JJ even though the child was dead on the day of or the day after the charge commenced?

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

I do have a personal friend who's a psychiatrist. She's a working professional and makes her living treating people with mental illness, so I wouldn't pick her brain about this case or arrange for someone else to do it.

Ummm ok. I was not asking you to break patient doctor confidentiality. I have depression myself and have family members who suffer from mental illness.

In my opinion our society should have MORE discussions about mental illness. Keeping everything hush hush about mental illness only perpetuates the attached stigmas.

I am skipping a few pages ahead but I believe CD & LVD have a deadline to file paperwork by 5pm mst today in order to have their court dates pushed out until August, otherwise they are scheduled for 7/1 & 7/2 for CD & the next week for LVD (IIRC)
Am I off base here or is that what we expect to happen within the next hour?

Please could you point me to the paragraph where it states dismemberment, I must have missed it. I can find reference to charring, but not dismemberment.

Dismemberment not explicitly stated. If the bones on top of the brick were human, obviously they were seperated from the body. But those bones may have been animal bones meant to throw a searcher off.
The evidence team would give the information "as found" and the dismembered condition of the body is for for the ME to say.

"37. Ground in this area was probed with steel pole and several areas of disturbed gound were
located. During search of this ground, buried cat and dog remains were found.
backhoe was used to dig further layers of din. While doing this, bricks were located
approximately foot below the ground.
38. Once the bricks were discovered the soil was examined and what appeared to be two bones
were located. Based 0n the condition 0f the bones, Cheryl Anderson was not able to
determine whether the bones were human.
39. Methodically, the dirt in this area was searched and several other items of interest were
found including other bones, Chaired tissue and charred bones. Cheryl Anderson indicated
these additional bones, both charred and uncharred and tissue found were human remains."

I am skipping a few pages ahead but I believe CD & LVD have a deadline to file paperwork by 5pm mst today in order to have their court dates pushed out until August, otherwise they are scheduled for 7/1 & 7/2 for CD & the next week for LVD (IIRC)
Am I off base here or is that what we expect to happen within the next hour?
You are correct, but 5 o'clock MST is in 5 mins.

I respect your opinion but I don't expect charges until after the preliminary hearing. There certainly is no rush to upgrade the charges and the recent developments in the case have almost certainly shaken up a great number of people who otherwise would have hidden behind the chimera that the kids might be all right. This must be a VERY fertile time for investigation and I would expect there is a great deal of anxiety and worry among those who associated with Chad and/or Lori. My guess is there are detectives knocking on doors all over the place now and the information they uncover should be useful for framing the eventual charges.

I don’t disagree with any of your analysis. The crucial point I think we’re both making is that LE is in no danger of having Lori “set free” before prosecutors are ready to file new charges. They might file them next month, or they might wait for more evidence, but Lori is not going free IMO.

JMO, but very little (of what little I know) that Chad taught was original to him at all. It is all pretty much "scriptural".

The word "zombie", of course, is not scriptural per se, but the word alludes to "the walking dead", and scripture does speak of the "spiritually dead".

I would be curious as to who introduced the term "zombie" into these teachings. It is not "scriptural", very dehumanizing and I believe, meant to be sensational and scary.

"The term comes from Haitian folklore, in which a zombie is a dead body reanimated through various methods, most commonly magic."
Zombie - Wikipedia
And the original pronunciation was "zumbie" or "zumbeah."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members