Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Interesting - Listed as Vallow and not Daybell.

2. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

Page 10
    Paragraph 39. It does not state the word dismemberment. It states human bones and tissue both charred and uncharred.

3. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

Paras 32 and 33 need to be read together and to me this indicates that the remains were intact. See para 34 which states " the remaining dirt around this object was methodically removed". BBM

Para 42 is separate in that it refers to when Chad made a run for it. Para 42 states that when the FBI made the second cut in the plastic and identified the crown of the head covered in hair, Chad made a run for it.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  4. FindingJoLee

FindingJoLee Well-Known Member

I do have a personal friend who's a psychiatrist. She's a working professional and makes her living treating people with mental illness, so I wouldn't pick her brain about this case or arrange for someone else to do it.

5. janx

janx Well-Known Member

No, point #21 referenced (among other things) Garth talking to neighbors. I know very little about affidavits but am beginning to wonder if they're not skillfully written to provide evidence of probable cause, but not a whole lot more.
    https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

janewall, carbuff, Deerrun and 3 others like this.
  6. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

RBofHV, jash, divineappt and 31 others like this.
  7. gumchew

gumchew Well-Known Member

Zombies in modern pop culture derive mostly from tropes established by George Romero's Night Of The Living Dead, which is where The Walking Dead (and most other modern zombie stories) got their inspiration.

I think that Chad introducing this word in a spiritual context was nothing more than lack of imagination -- he didn't have a better word in his vocabulary to get the idea across, and yeah, it makes it sounds scarier. JMOO

8. Pipersand

Pipersand Member

Hello everyone and thank you for the kind welcomes! You are the best!

Just need a lawyer (or WS wizard) to help explain something. The two desertion charges that LV is currently facing ... are they sustainable? We don't have those in Canada in our Criminal Code; ours is "failing to provide the necessaries of life" (or criminal negligence). In Canada, if someone was criminally negligent, or failed to provide the necessaries of life (i.e. allowed AC to take JJ from the purported safety of the home) and JJ died as a result, our courts might view this as a heinous abandonment of the child and convict them. The fact he died as a result would be a HUGE aggravating factor. We could also lay a separate indictment for murder or accessory to murder if there was enough evidence - but we may not lay that murder or accessory charge until we had completed the investigation. So ... in Canada, the "desertion" (necessaries of life/criminal negligence) would still carry a significant penalty and would probably be continued, even if the child died one day after the commencement of the charge. Is this true there? Can LV still be convicted of desertion of JJ even though the child was dead on the day of or the day after the charge commenced?

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

janewall, jash, April_Dawn99 and 11 others like this.
  9. A2FMNST

A2FMNST Well-Known Member

Ummm ok. I was not asking you to break patient doctor confidentiality. I have depression myself and have family members who suffer from mental illness.

In my opinion our society should have MORE discussions about mental illness. Keeping everything hush hush about mental illness only perpetuates the attached stigmas.

10. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

I am skipping a few pages ahead but I believe CD & LVD have a deadline to file paperwork by 5pm mst today in order to have their court dates pushed out until August, otherwise they are scheduled for 7/1 & 7/2 for CD & the next week for LVD (IIRC)
    Am I off base here or is that what we expect to happen within the next hour?

11. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Dismemberment not explicitly stated. If the bones on top of the brick were human, obviously they were seperated from the body. But those bones may have been animal bones meant to throw a searcher off.
    The evidence team would give the information "as found" and the dismembered condition of the body is for for the ME to say.

"37. Ground in this area was probed with steel pole and several areas of disturbed gound were
    located. During search of this ground, buried cat and dog remains were found.
    backhoe was used to dig further layers of din. While doing this, bricks were located
    approximately foot below the ground.
    38. Once the bricks were discovered the soil was examined and what appeared to be two bones
    were located. Based 0n the condition 0f the bones, Cheryl Anderson was not able to
    determine whether the bones were human.
    39. Methodically, the dirt in this area was searched and several other items of interest were
    found including other bones, Chaired tissue and charred bones. Cheryl Anderson indicated
    these additional bones, both charred and uncharred and tissue found were human remains."

12. Webbie16

Webbie16 Well-Known Member

You are correct, but 5 o'clock MST is in 5 mins.

spandangly, Lea.B, kimpage and 8 others like this.
  13. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

janewall, RBofHV, jash and 29 others like this.
  14. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

I don’t disagree with any of your analysis. The crucial point I think we’re both making is that LE is in no danger of having Lori “set free” before prosecutors are ready to file new charges. They might file them next month, or they might wait for more evidence, but Lori is not going free IMO.

15. JRWoodwardMSW

JRWoodwardMSW Well-Known Member

And the original pronunciation was "zumbie" or "zumbeah."

Forever Young likes this.
  16. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

The picture I saw he was in it with Tylee and JJ and was NOT blurred out.
    I haven't seen one where he was blurred out.
    JMO

17. A2FMNST

A2FMNST Well-Known Member

I haven’t either! Hmmmmm

nhmemorymaker likes this.
  18. Columbo_Paul

Columbo_Paul Member

Nate from EastIdahoNews has been using the phrase 'dismembered and burned'

19. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

20. Dorothy Jane

Dorothy Jane Well-Known Member