Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could they go to trial and plead not guilty then? ...

Just adding my thoughts on this! A defendant can either (a) plead guilty or (b) NOT plead guilty so the phrase "plead not guilty" is kind of a misnomer. Pleading guilty waives the right to a trial; it's not part of sworn trial testimony, so it's not perjury even if the person committed the crime. At least that's my understanding.

Thank you! I am going back to reread now. I’ve kind of been stuck on poison, probably because I wanted to somewhat imagine it as nonviolent so to speak. But I’m starting to explore other options.

Yes, I think we were all horrified by reading the affidavit and the possibilities it describes. I feel so terrible for the victims in this case. MOO

Just adding my thoughts on this! A defendant can either (a) plead guilty or (b) NOT plead guilty so the phrase "plead not guilty" is kind of a misnomer. Pleading guilty waives the right to a trial; it's not part of sworn trial testimony, so it's not perjury even if the person committed the crime. At least that's my understanding.
I have always been of the understanding that when you pled not guilty that is not saying you didn't do said crime it just states you don't think the govt has enough evidence to prove your guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

RS, Nate Eaton says no-one lived there at the time of Tammy's death. Looking for link now. Is he wrong? Thanks in advance.
He is wrong. Oldest son lived in the home. He posted about it on FB night of "paintball" gun incident. Please find the link where Nate Eaton says otherwise.

ETA: Source for my information: me.

So Nate told Nancy Grace that JJ had a white bag wrapped around his head. That seems different than the plastic and duct tape his body was wrapped in. Is it possible that JJ was suffocated with the bag found over his head? Sorry if this has been discussed, if it was I missed it.

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'

"We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.”
ETA correction of typo

That story was too much. I can't bear to think they were tortured in any manner before their death. Especially JJ. I have boys and he has a special place in my heart.

Hello, Sleuther friends,:)
This is just a Dumb Announcement from friend Betty...
When reading about JJ and Tylie for the first time each day, I thought I had to first go to that page that's listed on the home page...36 or something? And scroll through each of the hundred pages until I get to the current page of the day.

But today I found a little box up at the top that says "New Posts":D. I never saw this before ! What a find!

That's all. :)
To add to that, you can then click the button on top that says "GO TO FIRST UNREAD"
That will take you to where you left off :)

This is a bit unusual. The court Vacated the July hearing and scheduled the new setting for August 3rd. Of course, the judge expressly stated the order was contingent upon a signed stipulation being filed but there is no evidence of such a filing. In such a high profile case this is quite strange. If this were a garden variety matter I'd bet money the filing just slipped through the cracks and consider August 3rd to be the date based on the fact that there is a specific setting filed now. I would expect somebody in the press has spoken to the prosecutor's office and knows more. Unfortunately, until something is reported we're in the dark.
The judge signed an order yesterday approving photography at the hearing, so I would think it's going ahead.

06/22/2020 Order - Request to Obtain Approval to Video/Audio Record, Broadcast or Photograph a Court Proceeding - Post Register

I have always been of the understanding that when you pled not guilty that is not saying you didn't do said crime it just states you don't think the govt has enough evidence to prove your guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

That's not my understanding. I think anyone can choose not to plead guilty - even if they believe there is a solid, provable case against them but they still want to take their chances with the judge/jury.

One way I think we can get around someone snitching on someone buying drugs/poison for all these deaths is AC was a truck driver, I have retired from the Transportation Industry and can tell you any driver, anytime,any place can get anything they want.
And when it come to fentanyl it comes in many different forms. pills that can be crushed into a powder and filled into empty capsules to look like a regular pill. they sell it as a lollipop for cancer patients and that can be scraped off to also be easily put into foods or drinks and I doubt would have a terrible taste, patches, cooked like heroin and put into a needle for injection (once someone is asleep just shoot them up and that's it) I am interested to know if there were ever any injection spots found in Tammys skin. If you are getting one of these forms of fentanyl it is unlikely that you would have to worry about other buffer drugs being involved that could show up on a Tox screen. And then there is certfentyl the kind used by vets to put large animals down it takes almost none of that to kill several people.
I am not saying that this is what was used, but I can say it would have been a very easy drug to get and use, the fact that it was said she woke up and coughed then fell out of bed onto the floor and died with pink foam coming out of her mouth lends me to believe that opiates of some nature were involved and I don't see lazy AC,CD or LV wanting to give any of these people any drug that would take numerous applications to get the job done, they seem like one and done killers to me. I would love to know the state of rigamortis that Tammy was in that morning as well as where her blood had pooled at on her body. Knowing they did not do an autopsy is one thing but there should have been a tox screen regardless most insurance companies would require at least that. I am in no way saying this for sympathy but this is a subject that unfortunately I know all to well as this is how my only child died in 2017 and at the time were unsure if this was a self given shot or someone else was involved (my daughter did struggle with substance abuse). In order for me to wrap my head around her death I was able to obtain her death scene photos and I can say that the description of how Tammy died sounds exactly like what I have seen with my own two eyes and when I saw the amount of drugs that were still in the needle it was alarming it looked like none of it had been used and she had 9000 nanograms per miloleter of pure fentanyl in her system. No other drugs were in her system coughing when you have a large amount of opiates on board is not uncommon as they are know to slow respiration. I would also like to know if she coughed up blood at that time.
This lesson I was forced to learn on this subject has been the hardest one I have ever learned but I feel it also gives me an insight that I pray none of you have had to learn or will need to learn. If anyone has any detailed questions on this subject please feel free to message me directly.

Thank you, Kimmer. I cannot imagine the pain you have suffered, but thank you for letting us know about this.

One way I think we can get around someone snitching on someone buying drugs/poison for all these deaths is AC was a truck driver, I have retired from the Transportation Industry and can tell you any driver, anytime,any place can get anything they want.
And when it come to fentanyl it comes in many different forms. pills that can be crushed into a powder and filled into empty capsules to look like a regular pill. they sell it as a lollipop for cancer patients and that can be scraped off to also be easily put into foods or drinks and I doubt would have a terrible taste, patches, cooked like heroin and put into a needle for injection (once someone is asleep just shoot them up and that's it) I am interested to know if there were ever any injection spots found in Tammys skin. If you are getting one of these forms of fentanyl it is unlikely that you would have to worry about other buffer drugs being involved that could show up on a Tox screen. And then there is certfentyl the kind used by vets to put large animals down it takes almost none of that to kill several people.
I am not saying that this is what was used, but I can say it would have been a very easy drug to get and use, the fact that it was said she woke up and coughed then fell out of bed onto the floor and died with pink foam coming out of her mouth lends me to believe that opiates of some nature were involved and I don't see lazy AC,CD or LV wanting to give any of these people any drug that would take numerous applications to get the job done, they seem like one and done killers to me. I would love to know the state of rigamortis that Tammy was in that morning as well as where her blood had pooled at on her body. Knowing they did not do an autopsy is one thing but there should have been a tox screen regardless most insurance companies would require at least that. I am in no way saying this for sympathy but this is a subject that unfortunately I know all to well as this is how my only child died in 2017 and at the time were unsure if this was a self given shot or someone else was involved (my daughter did struggle with substance abuse). In order for me to wrap my head around her death I was able to obtain her death scene photos and I can say that the description of how Tammy died sounds exactly like what I have seen with my own two eyes and when I saw the amount of drugs that were still in the needle it was alarming it looked like none of it had been used and she had 9000 nanograms per miloleter of pure fentanyl in her system. No other drugs were in her system coughing when you have a large amount of opiates on board is not uncommon as they are know to slow respiration. I would also like to know if she coughed up blood at that time.
This lesson I was forced to learn on this subject has been the hardest one I have ever learned but I feel it also gives me an insight that I pray none of you have had to learn or will need to learn. If anyone has any detailed questions on this subject please feel free to message me directly.

Oh Kimmer—- I am so sorry. I hope you have been able to replace those horrible images with only good ones in your mind. Your insight is valuable but I’m so sorry you’ve experienced this enormous loss.

Do we know when exactly Alex quit his job? @Jankee Do you have any insight on that date? I also wonder if it was a voluntary quit?

Nate Eaton subsequently issued a statement that he misspoke about dismemberment occurring premortem. The timing of dismemberment will be determined, if possible, through forensic pathology.
NateEatonReporter

Whew!!! I’m SO glad. I mean, it’s still horrible, and I hope that doesn’t end up being the case, but I’m more than happy to know he misspoke. Thank you so much!

So, Nate Eaton has reported numerous times that there as no-one but Chad and Tammy living in the home when she died. The oldest son, G, moved back in after her death, as did S and his wife that December. All three (G,S and wife), moved out in June, and another daughter and he husband moved in.
Got it. Thanks :)

He said that he misspoke on his Twitter:

1/2 This morning in an interview with
@NancyGrace
I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened.

https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1275591760626855941?s=20

2/2 The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately. (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.
https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1275591889127763969?s=20
THANK YOU!!! I was freaking out.

*Discussing sensitive and potentially gruesome stuff for some!!

So sorry for being so gruesome before noon, but just going back through some things. I think I may be leaning towards suffocation for JJ. The time between his last sighting and what seems to be the amount of time when he was buried seems like it could be too short unless it was a very, very acute poisoning.
I’m still really stuck on Tylee. I do think Nate had it right with the dismemberment, but obviously as he stated not the timing. It seems like that would have had to be done to burn the remains. I’m still stuck with where and who. That’s not a quick and easy thing to do.
Jmo

I'm way behind and try to catch up. I do want to comment on this post #356
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Pretty much like MBP==she spews a whole bunch of nothing.
Quotes from her interview with CBS 48 hours
"“I don’t know all of her reasons for doing what she’s doing,” Shiflet said. “But I know she has … has the reasons.”

As small as the word "the" is in this rambling statement from SS, it bothers me. That word implies that she knows the reasons and may in some way agree with them. They are not LV's reasons, but "the" reasons.

JMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member