Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely like to see an interview with Alex's 25yo stepson who didn't seem to know he was a stepson... (and I'm glad it was a 25yo, and not 13yo, as was previously talked about!)

Does Alex have any ex wives?
I don't think Alex had been married before.

I'd like to see an interview with someone who saw the kids after September 23.
Wishful thinking.
Both good points. I agree with your assessment there.
But what about potential interviews of those not in either Idaho or Arizona? Fair game?
Nate would perhaps cover Utah as well. Hawaii is fair game IMO. The Kauai landlady for example was suggested to contact Justin.

Unless maybe I am and there is a tie in to a key word of Justin’s? Maybe ?
Think it's out of bounds for this group, but there's no reason you can check out a face in the book and quietly think to yourself "Hmm....I wonder why he posted THAT picture."

Oh I can’t stand it - I need help! I’m with ya. But not entirely?

Hawaii is one of four states that ban billboards.
Well stink! Maybe targeted Facebook ads? Might be an area that LE departments need to consider in cases like this—- actually paying for posts and info to get in front of local people.

You know if you were family and wanted to disseminate info quickly and get tips- this would be one way to do it.

No reward in this case from crime stoppers or lori’s side of the family? How sad is that?!!!

I cant take credit I hope others put them up too! I wish I had more means, we had an idea if we had thousands to let them accidentally slip out the window :) but we wouldn't want to get in trouble for littering.
I love the idea of the flyers going out the window. Ha Ha...You have done so much and I for one appreciate it. If you do get a moment where you want to flood the poles again.... and only if you want to....I will venmo you money!!!!

I checked the transcript for time: Brandon called 911 immediately after the shooting, at approximately 9:15am.

I might be missing something here. But what if he flew down and flew back, and drove the jeep that was already down there?

I haven't been able to keep up...how did the video/pics from the storage unit come to light? Has LE been able to get into the unit?

I haven't been able to keep up...how did the video/pics from the storage unit come to light? Has LE been able to get into the
After her card was declined the storage contacted LE and the security co helped to release the footage

And I just had another thought that the items they kept in the lock up were either suspicious to give away, might entail explanations which come back to haunt them such as my son grew out of his bicycle, when it's still new, or he's going abroad and we can't take it, and the other items had names and photos on them which were identifiers and wouldn't be wanted by anyone else. That's the scary part to me. Can't hide that it was JJ's backpack or Cody's shirt.

She knew she wouldn't ever be going back to the unit IMO. I can't think of a place where JJ couldn't take his blanket and backpack with him. He's not going to accept being called by a new name if he's being sent to live somewhere else. IMO. :(

Aside from the pictures, I noticed there was an outdoor theme. Bicycles, scooters, ice skates, ball glove, snow boots, gloves. Jmo

I think Justin Lum’s info has to deal with Tylee and JJ since he says this remains about the two in his post. Maybe he can place them in Arizona sometime after September? I am also wondering who made the 5:00 now 5:30 decision for breaking this news? Him? The station? The police? Could something else be happening today?

I love the idea of the flyers going out the window. Ha Ha...You have done so much and I for one appreciate it. If you do get a moment where you want to flood the poles again.... and only if you want to....I will venmo you money!!!!
That's sweet, thank you, I could never take money though for something like this... its just like 60,000 people or more here, what is everyone doing?!

Imo regarding the storage unit. I believe it was staged to look like an innocent reason to have a storage unit and that she kept the things because the kids would get them again soon, or so she may wanted people to believe.
On top of that she didn't have to get rid of the stuff herself, if she didn't pay someone else would have to get rid of it for her.

Regarding BB attempt, imo I believe MB perfectly capable of doing the deed herself, maybe new hubby helped.

Imo The unit was a little after the kids were last seen and I believe it somehow has to do with the kids disappearance Imo I believe Alex helped in some way with the disposal of them if not the actual event and that is why he had to die, imo I believe he was murdered.

The simple fact that she tried to sell the service animal, with the actual ad stating owner was deceased makes me believe they are gone. I asked earlier about any inheritance from CV, what if there was one and the monies went to the kid(s)? Might that be motive? I can see her justifying their death s in so many ways in her sick twisted mind.
I've been following for the last few weeks and you just can't make this stuff up.
Love the flyers and billboard ideas and would contribute to a ********
So many unanswered questions....I believe LE is on it, though it may not look like it for now.

Yeah, had the same thoughts about the storage unit. Typical storage items so they could come and go with their crimey stuff without attracting too much attention. As transient as Lori was, I can't imagine that the Rexburg townhouse was so jam packed that there wasn't room for the few things found in the locker.

With all three family members renting in the same complex (which is known for short term rentals), it almost feels like they set up a "base of operations" and the storage unit was part of that. Alex coming and going with gun cases (why would he need to do that) makes me wonder if he was even allowed to carry a gun in Idaho with his previous conviction.

Final observation. On November 24th Lori and someone who looks like Chad go to the storage facility for the last time. Whatever Chad is carrying in that bin looks pretty heavy. This trip to the storage facility would have come after the police came around asking questions about the kids but before the official welfare check on the 26th if the neighbor is accurate in his recollection.

I might be missing something here. But what if he flew down and flew back, and drove the jeep that was already down there?
I was under the impression that they took Tylee's Jeep to Rexburg in September. Where in Arizona would they have left it? I doubt flying from a small town would be very convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley