Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting that they apparently didn't bother to go to church the last few months. Just since the story blew up. MOO
I'm seeing signs that Chad is starting to crack under the pressure. It's a small snapshot but I think it's quite revealing.

It's not that he doesn't hold the door or check to see that Lori gets in behind him, it's the way he is not walking with her. I think it shows she's not number one in his thoughts, and my guess is he's starting to combust because he's not in control of the media. Feeling impotent is the word that is coming to mind. I think the church is about finding nice people who can get the message out for him that what's in the news is not true - and I think it's becoming apparent he is really really dependent on external validation and support. I hope it means they are arguing already, because he will be thinking of his survival I would think. I hope media keeps up the pressure while LE sort themselves out.

He looks pretty mad here too, in the shot with Nate Eaton-

83552427_2868068939879953_8597410055593132032_n.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter

moo

I said about 13 threads ago that I seriously doubt everything that I thought and knew about these people, so I'm open to anything. But right now I'm just relying on Annie's understanding of the relationship between Joe and Colby and her use of the term "adoption."

You're right -- it's pretty obvious that the relationship (whether it's'father and son'... or just "Lori's 3rd husband" and "Lori's oldest child").....soured. But it seems like Annie tried to maintain things even after Lori's brother shot Joe. That would be a relationship dealbreaker for me.

I think we're on the same page. I question everything that Lori ever said or did. MOO.

I do. But I see no life evidence of Lori living by Mormon beliefs. So I blatantly disregard that lol. Jmo
She would not need to be adhering to LDS beliefs. But those kinds of views are usually formed early on and rarely change.

My mother was adopted. My biological father and my mother divorced when I was 1 or 2. I have never met him that I recall and have no desire to. I have no ill will toward him. My mother married the father who adopted me and raised me when I was about 4. In my mind my "real father" is the one that raised me. But I am very curious about my biological relatives on both sides, not so much for medical reasons but just generally curious. I've been able to trace back about 15 generations in some directions, mostly because I was lucky enough to be distant cousins of someone who did very thorough research that I was able to find online. But with my mother it's a complete unknown. I am very curious about her ethnic/genetic etc. background. She passed away several years ago so I might be able to get adoption records. But not something I have tried yet.

In Hawaiian culture, adoptions were commonplace and they were used to enhance bonds among families, especially the chief class. People would give their newborn to another family to be raised. They do make a cultural distinction between hanai (adoptive) and hapai (carried) relationships, but not because one is better than the other. You still commonly hear people refer to their "hanai dad" now and they are often closer to their hanai parents. So in that sense there is a very different cultural attitude toward adoption that is really helpful in understanding relationships.

That's why I asked. Because whether Lori considered her non-bio relationships to end with the father's death would have a huge impact on what I think she may have done with JJ.

Lori's brother tasered Joe (husband #3). Husband #4 (Chalres) was the one Lori's brother shot (to death). I guess Chad is lucky since Lori's brother is now dead.

Oh my goodness, it's so easy to make that mistake in this case. I read and replied and didn't catch that. Lori has had too many husbands! :oops::eek::confused:o_O

ETA: And too many dead people too! :mad::eek::confused::(

MOO.

Last edited:
I know about the relationship, but Annie has been quoted saying that Joe adopted him, and if that's true - it makes her his aunt.

But Colby's birth certificate doesn't list a father, Lori is the only one on it, so no one really knows who Colby's father is. (I know there's some evidence initially about child support, but there doesn't seem to be any connection at all to husband #2 after the divorce and remarriage to Joe.) Colby was born during her second marriage, that's all we know.

I doubt he legally adopted him considering all custody actions between them did not include Colby.

I am from Utah. My secretary cruises every quarter and she is always telling me that she parks away from the airport, she says she parks in no fee parking closer to West Valley and jumps on a shuttle at local hotels. She says if you go to the lobby of the hotel and then walk out with a group, the shuttle doesn't ask if you are a patron. Then she can take a two week cruise. Her vehicle is on the security cameras the whole time. She even rides the hotel shuttles back. I asked her if they ask her about her being a customer. She says they have never questioned her. She just walks up to hotel she knows shes parked close by and rides back and get her vehicle. She says she saves at least a hundred everytime. She has gone for over 3 weeks and her vehicle hasn't even gotten a ticket. Just go old trusting Utah.

I’m from Utah too and it’s pretty common for people to park their car at a front runner station (train station, they don’t tow) and take that to the airport. I’ve done that a few times myself, not sure if Lori could bother with public transit though! Here’s to hoping they used cards for everything!

Something is up here....I’ll have to rewatch his video to be sure. But, didn’t he say he also say he wasn’t talking to his Mom during this time? Lori is sending him $$= they would have to be talking(IMO). Wouldn’t he call her to thank her? Yet he doesn’t even know where she is living? It’s rather interesting (and convenient) the questions he didn’t ask Lori (both the day of Charles’ shooting & the day Lori left Arizona). Strange.

I'll have to watch again too because I haven't read much talk about CR saying something like although he and Lori hadn't been close to each other for the past 3 years...Might be lying to myself again...:)

I tried and couldn't -- the only episodes available were tomorrow forward. :(

Does anyone have an idea how to watch it?

I'm only seeing the Sneak Peek videos so far:

Sneak Peek: Shocking New Details Into the Case of the ‘Doomsday Cult’ Mom
Originally aired on 2/11/2020

Dr. Oz further investigates the disappearance of Idaho children Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan. News reporter Nate Eaton, who tracked down Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell in Hawaii, reveals chilling new details from his first-hand interview.

Guests: Nate Eaton , Kay Woodcock , Larry Woodcock , Anna-Sigga Nicolazzi , Bill Stanton , Mara Schiavocampo
Sneak Peek: Shocking New Details Into the Case of the ‘Doomsday Cult’ Mom

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

[...]

The Fremont County coroner is not speaking publicly about the case.

Under Idaho law, if the death appears natural the coroner isn't required to do an autopsy, but Ada County Coroner Dotti Owens says that is unusual, unless the decedent has been under the care of a physician.

"When we arrive on scene, if we don't see anything that we would that we would dub to be suspicious circumstance and we feel like this person has got an extensive medical history, what we would do is call and speak to the primary care physician," Owens said. "We would verify that medical history, review those medical records and then at that point release that individual so that primary care physician can sign that death certificate out."

[...]

It has been weeks since Tammy Daybell's autopsy was performed and there are still no results, according to Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

Humphries says it could take up to one year.

Owens says that could be because they don't know what they are looking for.

"If we don't know what we are looking for the possibilities could be endless," Owens said. "People can be poisoned with rat poison, or fluid for your vehicle, it could be an anti-freeze, it could be anything. There are all kinds of things we have seen come forward in toxicology. We would need somewhere to start, we need to find out what we are looking for to start searching."

KTVB's request to obtain the 911 call audio from when Tammy Daybell was found dead was denied by the Fremont County prosecutor's office.

Currently, Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are not facing any criminal charges.

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

BBM.

:eek:

Last edited:
I'm seeing signs that Chad is starting to crack under the pressure. It's a small snapshot but I think it's quite revealing.

It's not that he doesn't hold the door or check to see that Lori gets in behind him, it's the way he is not walking with her. I think it shows she's not number one in his thoughts, and my guess is he's starting to combust because he's not in control of the media. Feeling impotent is the word that is coming to mind. I think the church is about finding nice people who can get the message out for him that what's in the news is not true - and I think it's becoming apparent he is really really dependent on external validation and support. I hope it means they are arguing already, because he will be thinking of his survival I would think. I hope media keeps up the pressure while LE sort themselves out.

He looks pretty mad here too, in the shot with Nate Eaton-

83552427_2868068939879953_8597410055593132032_n.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter

moo

I keep going back to the VI friend who said he wanted to be in the lime light and center of attention...I wonder how that feels now that you are trapped on an island away from your old life, parents, 5 kids and grandkids. He is being confronted by a familiar face in Nate asking questions. Was this all worth it? They know they are being featured on the news and talk shows and now a nice 2 hr Dateline. What is the tipping point? MOO

“They just kinda looked at her, and I was advised that the family didn’t want an autopsy, and they just went to the funeral home, and the family refused an autopsy,” a dispatcher told Gilbert, Ariz Police Detective Ryan Pillar in a phone call released by Fox 10.

Yet Fremont County Sheriff Len Humpries said that information was incorrect.

“I know that was a recording that came out of our office. You have to understand that was a dispatcher who was very new and didn’t have the complete information,” Humphries said. “She did not have all the facts.”

According to Humphries, one of his officers first responded to a call about Tammy’s death on Oct. 19. The officer went to the Daybell home in Salem, examined the body, then called the Fremont County Coroner Brenda Dye. Dye soon arrived at the home as well. It was Dye’s decision to not order an autopsy. Humphries said an autopsy decision would not have been left up the family.

More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

Lori's brother tasered Joe (husband #3). Husband #4 (Chalres) was the one Lori's brother shot (to death). I guess Chad is lucky since Lori's brother is now dead.

Oh my goodness, it's so easy to make that mistake in this case. I read and replied and didn't catch that. Lori has had too many husbands! :oops::eek::confused:o_O

ETA: And too many dead people too! :mad::eek::confused::(

MOO.

Then again, maybe you have identified a motive for Alex' death......do unto others before they inevitably do unto you.

I know about the relationship, but Annie has been quoted saying that Joe adopted him, and if that's true - it makes her his aunt.

But Colby's birth certificate doesn't list a father, Lori is the only one on it, so no one really knows who Colby's father is. (I know there's some evidence initially about child support, but there doesn't seem to be any connection at all to husband #2 after the divorce and remarriage to Joe.) Colby was born during her second marriage, that's all we know.

I have not seen this. Do you have a link for this information?

Lake Area grandparents of missing children to appear in court in Idaho Wednesday

February 11 at 7:49 PM

[..]

“It will give us temporary guardianship for J.J. once found. Then he won’t be placed into social services here in Idaho. If we’re here, we will able to get him immediately. We’ll have immediate custody of him once found,” said Kay Woodcock.

When asked to describe the kind of child J.J. Vallow is, his adoptive grandfather, Larry, said, “Oh, my God. How do you describe a bundle of love?”

“He is joy and he is kind and he is soft-hearted,” said Kay.

We will have more of our interview with the Woodcocks Wednesday on 7News at Six

Also, the story of the missing children and the Woodcocks’ heartbreaking ordeal will be featured on Dateline this Friday night.

See video: Lake Area grandparents of missing children to appear in court in Idaho Wednesday

BBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member