Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Kay in the preview below, on Nov 26, when the police did a welfare check at Lori's home in Rexburg, Alex answered the door and told them that JJ was with his grandparents in Lousiana, to which LE responded that it was the grandparents who called them in. Later Lori told the police another false story.
So possibly that answers the question of which grandparent JJ thought he was going to, as he said to the neighbor. :(:(

Keith Morrison previews Dateline special on Daybell case that is ‘nothing like anything else’ he’s ever seen | Gephardt Daily

“It’s nothing like anything else. I’ve been doing this for a long time and this stands alone,” Morrison said Thursday afternoon during a FaceTime interview from an edit bay at NBC News Headquarters in New York City.

“To make sure we get everything just right, we’ve had screenings for senior producers and lawyers…and anybody who has seen this for the first time is gobsmacked.”

MOO, let's hope this helps to clarify and heighten awareness of the case. New details would so appreciated. The national pressure on those who have information can only help (fingers crossed).

Hopefully, this will validate how difficult it is to explain this case to anyone. Every time I try, and granted, I'm enthusastic, people's eyes glaze over. It's awful when they ask, "wait, can you start from the beginning.." I have to refer to Gardener's awesome timeline as reference tool. Really, it's more of a book now, isn't it? Best timeline I've seen anywhere!

According to Kay in the preview below, on Nov 26, when the police did a welfare check at Lori's home in Rexburg, Alex answered the door and told them that JJ was with his grandparents in Lousiana, to which LE responded that it was the grandparents who called them in. Later Lori told the police another false story.
I later noticed that Kay doesn't mention Chad. Maybe just Lori and Alex were there for the welfare check.

February 14,2020
Chad Daybell and his wife Lori Vallow have been in the headlines since his wife’s children went missing in the fall of 2019. Dateline spoke to Chad’s friends from his missionary days to find out about the Chad they knew… All-new #Dateline

Dateline NBC on Twitter

Video in link

I'm anxious to see what they have to say.

BBM. I think 9:14 is 9 minutes and 14 seconds (only the last three digits are visible). On the other part of the surveillance video from Oct 2nd the timestamp starts at 13:28:12.
Except the image that has the Rogue in full view outside says 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:16, the one that shows them together opening the unit shows "d 13:28:15" as in Wed Oct 2nd. The next shot wherein they remove the seat and wheel has no timestamp and the brightness outside shows more dim than the first. Further in the edited piece showing Alex rolling in the wheel also has no time stamp but is as bright outside the window as the Wed Oct 2nd shot. I think it's date and time in Rexburg according to 24-hour clock.

Alex drove a truck to dispose of hazardous material from AZ to another state (ID?). Could it be possible that if the children are gone, he dumped their bodies there? MOO
Hi, I've seen reference to this before in other posts but have never seen the source for this. Does anyone have a link please?

Except the image that has the Rogue in full view outside says 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:16, the one that shows them together opening the unit shows "d 13:28:15" as in Wed Oct 2nd. The next shot wherein they remove the seat and wheel has no timestamp and the brightness outside shows more dim than the first. Further in the edited piece showing Alex rolling in the wheel also has no time stamp but is as bright outside the window as the Wed Oct 2nd shot. I think it's date and time in Rexburg according to 24-hour clock.
I agree with the above. My comment was to your "9:14am" which implied that they were there in the morning on the 2nd, when it was actually afternoon.

Does anyone have Google Earth? Can you still draw distance circles on it? I'd love to see a 20 mile radius around 565 Pioneer Road, Rexburg, Idaho. See if we see any potential disposal sites. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288