Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
From - Nate Eaton
https://www.eastidahonews.com/…/with-chad-and-lori-daybell…/
Thanks to the kind woman in Maui who just sent me these photos and an email. Part of it reads:

"We were on the same shuttle from the Maui airport to the rental car annex as Chad & Lori. They rented a car from Hertz around 1:30pm and had several large bags of luggage with them. I was surprised at how different Lori looks now from recent photos in the news. She had smudged black eyeliner, layers of face makeup and bags under her eyes. Her hair was snarled and it looked like she hadn't slept in a while. There was obvious tension between Chad and Lori, who didn't speak to each other either in line for the shuttle or on the way to the car rental."

I must say, they both look like poop. Good. But I wonder which one is in charge...

From - Nate Eaton
Thanks to the kind woman in Maui who just sent me these photos and an email. Part of it reads:

"We were on the same shuttle from the Maui airport to the rental car annex as Chad & Lori. They rented a car from Hertz around 1:30pm and had several large bags of luggage with them. I was surprised at how different Lori looks now from recent photos in the news. She had smudged black eyeliner, layers of face makeup and bags under her eyes. Her hair was snarled and it looked like she hadn't slept in a while. There was obvious tension between Chad and Lori, who didn't speak to each other either in line for the shuttle or on the way to the car rental."

I know we've been half joking/half warning that Chad should sleep with one eye open for a while now but I'm kinda thinking it's Lori who needs to be careful. She's not looking too good.

Lori.jpg

From - Nate Eaton

Since we didn't have an approved source yesterday, I couldn't comment but now:
I wonder if she thought being a translated being would have eliminated the need to drag all that luggage around?? Moo.

From - Nate Eaton

I noticed one thing in this picture...only because I am from Utah. At Chad's belt line, it looks like his LDS garments underneath. Could be just tshirt, but it was something I noticed immediately.

I wish this was not such a serious situation involving two missing minors and possible murders as I would love to just have a discussion on the evolution of Chad's sartorial choices in his time with Lori...

I had similar thoughts when I saw those jeans... Although, on the other hand, Chad may have picked those out himself and maybe Lori only approved them as a "new look" for him. He claimed that he heard Van Halen music during one of his near-death experiences. Maybe Chad thinks he is a rockstar in the doomsday world and trying to dress as one (and failing, of course). o_O:confused: It would be quite comical and could be brushed off as a mid-life crisis if this case didn't involve multiple dead people and 2 missing children. :mad::(

MOO.

You know, L/C prepper gear... sunscreen, extra sunglasses, bikinis, swimming trunks, nail polish, lip gloss, hair extensions, curling iron, and pages from the latest vision book they're writing... the usual ;)

And possibly baggies containing some crumpled ones and fives
Bbm
I literally snorted lol.
I hope things are closing in on them and the pressure makes them talk.

Ok so they are in Mauai with a rental car.

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

·
15m

Woman on shuttle from Maui airport to rental car annex w/ Chad & Lori sent me this pic. Says they had large bags of luggage & Lori looked like she hadn't slept in a while. "There was obvious tension between Chad and Lori...https://facebook.com/NateEatonReporter/posts/2915409258479254…

Best part.. this is high season Hawaii. As a kid my family went to Maui every winter in February from Idaho since my Dad farmed. I would bet they are on an Island with a whole bunch of people from Eastern Idaho and Utah who know who they are.. Honeymoon is over Daybell’s MOO

From - Nate Eaton

Wait... he's had a hand removed!!

Once again posting the links for current Timeline (the timeline at the start of threads is the previous one; there is more info in Update 6):

Timeline links (Update 6):

Timeline Part I - (1968 - 2017)
Timeline Part II - (Dec 2017 - July 10 2019)
Timeline Part III - (11 July 2019)
Timeline Part IV - (12 July 2019 - Dec 30 2019)
Timeline Part V - (January 2020)
Timeline Part VI - (February 2020)

Update 6 does not have any new info from the Dateline episode as I posted it the day before and I still have not seen Dateline, as of today. However, based on comments here, there was not very much new info in Dateline (for those of us who have been following since the beginning).[/QUOTE
They haven’t had a vision yet about who is in charge. Just give them a minute! Lol
burst into a big smile and laugh on this one!

From - Nate Eaton

Mmm, sounds like the honeymoon may be coming to a screeching halt. Trouble in paradise?

I must say, they both look like poop. Good. But I wonder which one is in charge...

Sort of loving that they look like they have been rode hard, and put away wet.

And LOVING HAWAIIAN FOLKS! They are keeping up the pressure! You guys rock!

Chad and Lori can't go anywhere on those rocks, they have eyes on them, every where.

Someone mentioned last thread that they could be using Charles' rental car points that Lori transferred from his account in Jan/Feb 2019. Now that we have seen the photos of them at the Maui airport, I don't think that is the case. They are shown at the Hertz rental car counter. Charles' car rental points were with Enterprise: Documents: Lori Vallow claims she was 'god preparing for second coming of Christ'

86714942_2915406791812834_8578179481259212800_o.jpg
86707823_2915405708479609_2202162679076880384_o.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Best part.. this is high season Hawaii. As a kid my family went to Maui every winter in February from Idaho since my Dad farmed. I would bet they are on an Island with a whole bunch of people from Eastern Idaho and Utah who know who they are.. Honeymoon is over Daybell’s MOO
Why? Why do they get to be vacationing!!! Where are the children?? This picture just makes my blood boil!!
Just keep in mind, they are DEF NOT enjoying themselves!

I hope people start putting up the missing children posters again. Right outside wherever it is they end up staying. I hope wherever they try to go, be it the shops, beach etc they see those children’s faces everywhere. JMO

I hope people start putting up the missing children posters again. Right outside wherever it is they end up staying. I hope wherever they try to go, be it the shops, beach etc they see those children’s faces everywhere. JMO
Oh me too! I hope they camp out and follow them everywhere. Organize a "signupgenius" for spots and watch them! And would be great if they couldn't buy groceries.

Is all of Hawaii billboard free? or was that just Kauai?

I do wonder WHO they might know on Maui and who the might stay with.

Now, I am craving macadamia nut pancakes....

Oh me too! I hope they camp out and follow them everywhere. Organize a "signupgenius" for spots and watch them! And would be great if they couldn't buy groceries.

Is all of Hawaii billboard free? or was that just Kauai?

I do wonder WHO they might know on Maui and who the might stay with.

Now, I am craving macadamia nut pancakes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998