Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So putting the pieces together, law enforcement must have known precisely where these two were, for a while now.

The autopsy results came in, and I don’t think it’s a stretch to believe that they determined foul play.

Hence what we’re seeing now.

Well, they said they knew, and it looks like they were right.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

UPDATE: Scene is now clear at Kauai Beach Resort. Source tells me Kauai Police seized the rental car Lori & Chad used to get to hotel. The missing children, JJ & Tylee were not with them. I’m told Lori & Chad walked into the hotel after speaking with police. #fox10phoenix Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

January 26,2020

UPDATE: Scene is now clear at Kauai Beach Resort. Source tells me Kauai Police seized the rental car Lori & Chad used to get to hotel. The missing children, JJ & Tylee were not with them. I’m told Lori & Chad walked into the hotel after speaking with police. #fox10phoenix

7:13 PM · Jan 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Justin Lum Fox 10 (@jlumfox10) Tweeted: UPDATE: Scene is now clear at Kauai Beach Resort. Source tells me Kauai Police seized the rental car Lori & Chad used to get to hotel. The missing children, JJ & Tylee were not with them. I’m told Lori & Chad walked into the hotel after speaking with police. #fox10phoenix Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Kauai PD pulled Lori & Chad over as they entered the resort parking lot. They’ve been staying in Princeville, HI for a while now. Lori used to live in Kauai w/ her former late husband Charles Vallow along w/ JJ & Tylee. Car has been towed away to be investigated. #fox10phoenix

I thought the kids were in Hawaii and Chad and Lori were somewhere else. Looks like I got it backwards :p

I hope they're okay. I'm now a lot less sure than I was before.
I’ve been convinced from the beginning that the kids are dead. Personally, I’d be shocked if they weren’t.

There’s just too many dead people surrounding these two.

January 26,2020

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
4m

Replying to
@jlumfox10
Kauai PD pulled Lori & Chad over as they entered the resort parking lot. They’ve been staying in Princeville, HI for a while now. Lori used to live in Kauai w/ her former late husband Charles Vallow along w/ JJ & Tylee. Car has been towed away to be investigated. #fox10phoenix

UPDATE: Scene is now clear at Kauai Beach Resort. Source tells me Kauai Police seized the rental car Lori & Chad used to get to hotel. The missing children, JJ & Tylee were not with them. I’m told Lori & Chad walked into the hotel after speaking with police. #fox10phoenix Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Why would police seize the rental car if Lori and Chad were not also arrested? Walked into the hotel after talking to police? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa