Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KonaHonu clarify for me please - the distance between princville and Kauai? Can you drive from one to the other? Is there a major airport there or do u have to fly into a different town? Do u suspect they are doing a Vrbo situation? Or staying at the resort? I wish a local reporter could go there now and canvass the area.

Google maps says about 45 minutes from that hotel to Princeville.

Princeville is one of the locations where Lori tried to start her juice business when she was living in Hawaii before, wasn't it. Did she rent, or does she own property there?

I'm with you...Did Lori twirl her hair and flirt with them? (Didn't Casey flirt with the cops?)
Sadly, because the kids didn't go to HI. MOO They have been watching to see if they turned up in HI also. Those two, Lori and Chad, have a lot of (nothing good). They have been in plain site, not cooperating about the kids.

This makes me sick for the Daybell kids...They are sitting in the freakin snow in Rexburg being looked at sideways and people wanting interviews about their Mom's death and their Dad's visions and new wacko wife..And Chad and Lori are walking in from the beach shaking the sand out of the towels from the beach. Unbelievable..oh yes and where are JJ and Tylee ? MOO

I believe that they wouldn’t be able to legally search the car if that were the case, and any evidence they might find could be inadmissible in court, without proper search warrants?

I'm saying they could have had a warrant for the car for something unrelated to the missing kids. Police sometimes use lessor warrants to attempt to talk to suspects for another case. For example, they can pick up a murder suspect on a jay-walking warrant and see if they say anything incriminating while in custody. I recently watched an old Forensic Files episode where they did exactly that (but didn't get anywhere with the tactic). MOO.

Last edited:
Maybe then Tammy's autopsy came back inconclusive.

Watching them and holding off if they're pretty sure they weren't going anywhere and the kid's status wouldn't change until Tammy's autopsy results came back makes sense. Depending on the results it might point to the next step or give them more to work with when they let them know that they know where they are. Since we've always thought LE knew where they were, I'm not sure (after the initial elation that something was happening) whether this is a good sign or not.

Watching them and holding off if they're pretty sure they weren't going anywhere and the kid's status wouldn't change until Tammy's autopsy results came back makes sense. Depending on the results it might point to the next step or give them more to work with when they let them know that they know where they are. Since we've always thought LE knew where they were, I'm not sure (after the initial elation that something was happening) whether this is a good sign or not.

I'm officially joining the deflated and confused team. :( Where are those kids?

@KonaHonu clarify for me please - the distance between princville and Kauai? Can you drive from one to the other? Is there a major airport there or do u have to fly into a different town? Do u suspect they are doing a Vrbo situation? Or staying at the resort? I wish a local reporter could go there now and canvass the area.

You can easily drive from Princeville to where they were search near Lihue. They are about 30 miles apart but with single lane roads it's about a 1 hour drive.

The only airport on the island for commercial flights is in Lihue. There are other small air strips for small planes.

I suspect they are doing a VRBO type thing but that is purely a guess.

I mean...I’m just jealous they were in Kauai the whole time. I prefer South Shore Poipu to Princeville but man...they were clearly living the life out there.

If they towed the car, there will be an arrest, IMO. Hopefully that's not wishful thinking.

Yeah, I agree. I think they're dotting their i's and crossing their t's. Looking for confirmation for what they already know.

I can't see any reason to confiscate the car unless it's related to the kids. There's no way a rental could be physically tied to Tammy's death, or Alex's.

Yeah, I agree. I think they're dotting their i's and crossing their t's. Looking for confirmation for what they already know.

I can't see any reason to confiscate the car unless it's related to the kids. There's no way a rental could be physically tied to Tammy's death, or Alex's.
It can't be related to the kids either, since I doubt kids were ever in it?

Did either Herbets or Lum post the search warrant for Kauai hotel?

Did any of the reports say that the search warrant was for the hotel? I just went back and read and the only tweet I see mentioning a search warrant was this one:

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

BREAKING: Source tells me authorities are at the Kauai Beach Resorts in Hawaii, serving a search warrant where Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are believed to be located. #fox10phoenix

8:14 PM · Jan 26, 2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

This lead us to believe that police were searching the hotel. But a "search warrant" could be for the car only. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg