Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of a head start did Chad and Lori have, when they were found missing from their home in Idaho? When was the last contact with the police before that? Did they have any contact after leaving? Did the police start looking for them immediately?
I believe only one day between police contacted them about Joshua and them taking off.

"The next day, police executed search warrants associated with Vallow in an attempt to locate Joshua and found that Vallow and Chad Daybell had "abruptly vacated their residence and left Rexburg," according to the release. Police then requested assistance from the FBI to find Joshua."

Missing children considered 'endangered' after police link disappearance to death of librarian

How much of a head start did Chad and Lori have, when they were found missing from their home in Idaho? When was the last contact with the police before that? Did they have any contact after leaving? Did the police start looking for them immediately?

According to CNN, the police did the welfare check for Joshua November 26, and they were told a lie. After verifying it was a lie they served the warrant on the house the next day but they were gone.

It is upsetting to me to realize that the two adults have been on the lam over 3 weeks before this became a story!

According to CNN, the police did the welfare check for Joshua November 26, and they were told a lie. After verifying it was a lie they served the warrant on the house the next day but they were gone.

It is upsetting to me to realize that the two adults have been on the lam over 3 weeks before this became a story!
Also interesting that LE has reportedly had contact with the two adults, but have not been able to track down their location. I would think some mobile forensics would have led to them.

Does this particular prepper group have a retreat, cabin/s, private land where they meet?? Anyone have any clues on where they conduct meetings?
Idk about this particular “group” if there is such a group or just a few individuals who may follow Chad’s beliefs. However; there are several fundamentalist groups in northern Arizona and I think (not sure) South Utah.
JMO but I see this more as a select very few who may follow Chad’s beliefs and not convinced they would have many places to hide. After all, we still have not been given any vehicle descriptions.

Yep, all this talk about forgiveness and how she would forgive even those who did her wrong. Yet her ex-husband is now dead (supposed heart attack, body cremated, so no exhumation is possible), her estranged husband also dead (shot by her brother, brother claimed self-defense), brother is also dead ( cause of death not published publicly), her both children missing, and she married a new guy whose wife recently "died in her sleep."

And I wake up to the news that Lori's niece's ex husband (who took his kids and left the cult) was shot at and is now in hiding. What the what???!!!

Idk about this particular “group” if there is such a group or just a few individuals who may follow Chad’s beliefs. However; there are several fundamentalist groups in northern Arizona and I think (not sure) South Utah.
JMO but I see this more as a select very few who may follow Chad’s beliefs and not convinced they would have many places to hide. After all, we still have not been given any vehicle descriptions.

Also some who have settled (not so quietly) into northern MN.

North Shore county orders work to halt on property owned by Mormon sect – Twin Cities

Grand Marais, Minnesota, watches helplessly as Mormon cult leader Seth Jeffs settles in | City Pages

Leader of polygamist group moves to Minnesota

And I wake up to the news that Lori's niece's ex husband (who took his kids and left the cult) was shot at and is now in hiding. What the what???!!!

Yep. It just keeps getting crazier:

Boudreaux said he did not think it was a coincidence that so many family members have died within such a short amount of time, especially because he accuses his ex-wife of using her family’s newfound religious beliefs to justify trying to kill Boudreaux.

“A couple months ago there was an attempt on my life, so I went into hiding with my kids,” Boudreaux said. “All I could think was, ‘Someone’s shooting at me. What do I need to do? I need to hit the gas and get out of here.’”

Boudreaux declined to comment on the appearance or identity of the suspected shooter due to an ongoing investigation.

“You have no doubt in your mind, Chad and Lori are responsible for the deaths of their spouses?” asked FOX 13 reporter Adam Herbets.

“I’m just a person, so what do I know? But yeah, I mean… I just wonder why you couldn’t just get divorced like normal people and just go be together if that’s what you wanted,” Boudreaux cried. “I don’t know what they’re doing. It doesn’t make any sense… If I could say anything to them, I would just say tell the truth, you know? They’re going to figure it out eventually anyways.”

Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

:eek:o_O

ETA: I had to read it several times to understand but I think he is saying his ex-wife is part of the same cult as Chad and Lori and he thinks his ex tried to have him killed... He's not saying Chad and/or Lori tried to kill him, I don't think? But still... er What?!?! Is he saying this cult is encouraging their followers to murder their ex-spouses and children? :confused:o_O:eek:

Last edited:

Boudreaux said he did not think it was a coincidence that so many family members have died within such a short amount of time, especially because he accuses his ex-wife of using her family’s newfound religious beliefs to justify trying to kill Boudreaux.

“A couple months ago there was an attempt on my life, so I went into hiding with my kids,” Boudreaux said. “All I could think was, ‘Someone’s shooting at me. What do I need to do? I need to hit the gas and get out of here.’”

Boudreaux declined to comment on the appearance or identity of the suspected shooter due to an ongoing investigation.

“You have no doubt in your mind, Chad and Lori are responsible for the deaths of their spouses?” asked FOX 13 reporter Adam Herbets.

“I’m just a person, so what do I know? But yeah, I mean… I just wonder why you couldn’t just get divorced like normal people and just go be together if that’s what you wanted,” Boudreaux cried. “I don’t know what they’re doing. It doesn’t make any sense… If I could say anything to them, I would just say tell the truth, you know? They’re going to figure it out eventually anyways.”

Family members say mother of missing children in Rexburg joined a dangerous cult with new husband

ETA: I had to read it several times to understand but I think he is saying his ex-wife is part of the same cult as Chad and Lori and he thinks his ex tried to have him killed... He's not saying Chad and/or Lori tried to kill him, I don't think? But still... er What?!?! Is he saying this cult is encouraging their followers to murder their ex-spouses and children? :confused:o_O:eek:

That sounds about right.

I'm going to put the Boudreaux attempted shooting in one corner and known FACTS in another for now. I'm a little suspicious of someone being 'in hiding' yet putting up a long public FB post about getting shot at and then going on the news.

IMO.

IMO: I don’t think he really knows who tried having him killed, but that now that all of this is coming out about Lori and Chad, he is connecting the dots? Or maybe he’s always known it was due to his wife’s involvement. I wonder if he had tried leaving her and that led to the attempt on his life. How scary. It’s like anyone in their families who dares have a different opinion about religion and the beliefs of Chad and Lori gets offed.

did he report this to police at the time? Did he leave his wife? Is she missing or accounted for?

I agree with your thoughts that this may be just a select few who follow Chad's beliefs... and I was hoping this might narrow down the area where the children could be hidden. But, it could also be helpful if we could find any connection between the Chad-followers and a larger group. I'm sure LE is investigating all possible locations, etc. I suppose there's really nothing we can do to help except spread the word the children need to be found.

IMO: I don’t think he really knows who tried having him killed, but that now that all of this is coming out about Lori and Chad, he is connecting the dots? Or maybe he’s always known it was due to his wife’s involvement. I wonder if he had tried leaving her and that led to the attempt on his life. How scary. It’s like anyone in their families who dares have a different opinion about religion and the beliefs of Chad and Lori gets offed.

did he report this to police at the time? Did he leave his wife? Is she missing or accounted for?
Sounds like he reported it, as he didn’t divulge more info in this interview due to an ongoing investigation into the shooting, per the article.

I found an AVOW forum but most of the stuff is private and setup so you have to spend money to get an account and view some of the private content. Maybe there's some information on if they have any camps, meeting places, or bunkers. Another Voice of Warning - Powered by vBulletin

I just wanted to add that AVOW is not the only group, nor is it the “cult” that Lori’s family are referring to with a base in Arizona. The Arizona based group is called Preparing a People.

Yes Chad was heavily involved in AVOW, but AVOW isn’t the one shutting down its website and deleting podcasts. It seems this other group has quite a bit to hide.

This is my first time posting, so I hope I’m doing it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase