ID - Man arrested after allegedly molesting children in backyard shed, 13 May 2024

lightofmine99

♞Ⅸ
Reaction score
The IFPD officer writes in his report that in March 2021, a 10-year-old and an 8-year-old told their parents they had been being sexually abused by Howcroft for “several years.”

A forensic interview was scheduled for the children in 2021 but was not completed as they were “too uncomfortable to talk about the incident.”

The officer contacted the family again on March 28, 2024, and asked if they had discussed the incident since it was disclosed in 2021. The family said yes, and a second forensic interview was scheduled.

During the interview on April 4, both children said they were molested by Howcroft multiple times between June 2017 and August 2019. Court documents don’t explain how Howcroft knew the children.

According to the children, Howcroft once took them to a store, bought them “pink see-through skirts,” and told them to wear nothing underneath them.

He then allegedly told the children to ask their parents if they could spend the night with him in a “shed that was located on the property and outfitted with a bed.” The children said Howcroft would sexually assault them in the shed.
I have so many questions.

So their parents/guardian allowed them to spend the night in a shed with a sex offender? Am I reading this right? Unbelievable. Even if they didn't know he was a sex offender, having kids sleep in a shed with a grown man, come on, people can't be this naive.

So their parents/guardian allowed them to spend the night in a shed with a sex offender? Am I reading this right? Unbelievable. Even if they didn't know he was a sex offender, having kids sleep in a shed with a grown man, come on, people can't be this naive.
My thoughts exactly, @KooshBall. SMH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back