ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her social media leads me to believe there is a possibility she might have been in the hospital when Michael disappeared. In mid-August 2021, she mentions no longer being hospitalized and her dog being happy to have her home.

I mention this only as a possibility.
I wonder how long she was in for and why. I think she was being eaten up by guilt. That was my impression, anyways. Imo.

Snip. "Our investigation determined Sarah Wondra may have had knowledge of Michael's death and failed to report it," Huff said. "We do not believe she is the only person that has knowledge of this and we will be seeking out those people who could possibly be connected."

I wonder how long she was in for and why. I think she was being eaten up by guilt. That was my impression, anyways. Imo.
Her various TikTok accounts (shared and individual) tell quite a story.

This is going to be quite a lot to unravel. I expect her PD to come out of the gate with a request for a psych evaluation.

Sorry, was trying to reply to SuziQ and messed up. Hopefully this edit will suffice.

It’s possibly the time extended back before Michael went missing. Also possible it did not. I believe she mentioned a kidney infection. She also mentioned having diabetes. Of course also possible she posted having been hospitalized but was not hospitalized. My overall point was that it could be possible she was not present or involved and became aware of whatever occurred after the fact. That is not meant to minimize this horrific charge of failure to report a death, just throwing out the possibility she may not have been physically present or involved and the house might have been occupied by fewer people than usual, potentially providing a private space for a crime to more easily occur. Just one of many possibilities. She may well have been there on 7/27.

Her various TikTok accounts (shared and individual) tell quite a story.

This is going to be quite a lot to unravel. I expect her PD to come out of the gate with a request for a psych evaluation.
So when I was going through her pages this weekend, for a minute I wondered if we were dealing with a mentally ill person, who gave a false confession. Sadly, that's not the case. imo.

Sorry, was trying to reply to SuziQ and messed up. Hopefully this edit will suffice.

It’s possibly the time extended back before Michael went missing. Also possible it did not. I believe she mentioned a kidney infection. She also mentioned having diabetes. Of course also possible she posted having been hospitalized but was not hospitalized. My overall point was that it could be possible she was not present or involved and became aware of whatever occurred after the fact. That is not meant to minimize this horrific charge of failure to report a death, just throwing out the possibility she may not have been physically present or involved and the house might have been occupied by fewer people than usual, potentially providing a private space for a crime to more easily occur. Just one of many possibilities. She may well have been there on 7/27.
I agree. She may have just had knowledge. IMO.

I was wondering if she and hubby had a jail house conversation recently about Michael and that's why they picked her up. But if someone else in their house alerted LE, then I guess not. I did see a post of hers with a friend who was laying on the couch with her dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname