ID ID - Michael “Monkey” Vaughan, 5, last seen near home, Fruitland, 27 Jul 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
“When I got to the portion that read ‘murder,’ she said, ‘did you just say murder’ multiple times,” a Fruitland police officer wrote in the affidavit. “She also said, ‘I have never murdered anyone.’”

Officials said Wondra maintained that she “definitely did not kill that boy” and said “the most high God already told me who did it.” She reportedly told police, “oh wow wow the most high God just told me that Stacey was the one who killed him and buried him in the yard of” the neighbor’s house. When asked later to show police where the boy was buried, according to the affidavit, she told police of a spot near the entry of her residence and said Stacey had buried him “in the backyard by the shed.”

Police said by that point, they had begun hand-digging a portion of the Wondras’ yard based on information “received from Stacey,” who had not been arrested or charged by Monday afternoon. It wasn’t clear when or why police had spoken with Stacey Wondra.

Sarah Wondra was arrested and told police “God just told me that Stacey was the one who did it,” adding that she knew the body was in the neighbor’s yard because “that’s what Stacey just told me.” She then corrected herself and said that’s what God told her, according to the affidavit.

She allegedly reiterated to police that she “had nothing to do with” Michael’s disappearance. She said her husband buried Michael in the backyard by the shed but wasn’t the one who actually harmed the boy. She said instead that a man identified only as Adrian “had been the one that had done it, and he was scared to tell anybody.”

Reading this, it sounds like the talk of someone in active psychosis and therefore I'm holding a space for this possibly not being at all true.

MOO:

I speculate that LE has something to corroborate this as the account in East Idaho News indicates her story came out in reaction to the search warrant being served on 11-11-22. They needed probable cause for the warrant. Was the probable cause based on Stacey’s report (referenced in the article)?

Her account of what happened and when she knew what is gibberish. My speculation is that they charged her with failing to report effective 11-12-22 since — despite her reported nonsensical account — she clearly believed Michael was deceased on 11-12-22, stated she knew where his remains were located and failed to report his death as of that date. They have documentation they need for those charges. LE may need time to sort out what exactly happened when (though I personally suspect he was deceased shortly after he went missing).

My heart breaks for the family and little Michael. If he is there, I hope he can be found and laid to rest by his family.

JMO.

Edited to fix incorrect date!

11/14/22
WE GO LIVE AT 10:30 PM EASTERN
The latest in the case of missing Michael Vaughn
Surprising new info about Richard Allen and the Delphi Murders.
See you at 10:30 PM Eastern.

ADMIN NOTE - PLEASE READ

This is a very active case, and lots is happening.
We need to keep this thread open because of that.
And you as members can help us do that, by FOLLOWING THE RULES:

- IF you can’t put a link with it, you CAN’T POST IT OR TALK ABOUT IT.
- ALL photos or screenshots MUST have the link to where it came from.
- SW, who has been arrested in connection with this case, can be sleuthed and speculated about.
- General discussion about religion or addiction or recovery programs ARE OFF TOPIC. Your post must be about THIS CASE.
- Don’t ask questions about the WS Rules on the thread. Send a Report or a PM.
- Don’t post any video from YouTube unless you know it has been approved by a WS moderator.
- If what you are posting is your opinion, you must clearly state that.
- If you see a post that violates the TOS, REPORT it so that we can get to it before it causes a mess that we have to clean up.

We are ALL eager to have this sad case come to a resolution. Please remember the rules here so that we can continue to discuss and stay on top of the news. We owe that to sweet Michael and his dear family.

THANK YOU for your continuing efforts to make respectful and responsible posts.
Thread has reopened.
CocoChanel
Administraor/Moderator

SBM
Idaho police announced a woman’s arrest Monday in connection with the 2021 disappearance of Michael Joseph "Monkey" Vaughan, a Fruitland boy who vanished weeks after his fifth birthday – and whose missing person flyer she had posted on her refrigerator in several TikTok videos.

# More at link

Sarah-Wondra-Michael-Vaughan-flyer.jpg

Sarah-Wondra-zoom-in.jpg

I’m wondering if Sarah has had any hospitalization since monkey has been missing ? Is the house they are excavating owned by sarahs family ? The taxi company seems to be a side hustle to me not a legit business considering her charges jmoo

"According to court documents, police forced entry into the Wondras’ home around 9:30 p.m. Friday, where they found Sarah Wondra in the living room. She was detained and read a copy of the search warrant."

Forced entry? Detained?

I don't think the date 11/12 is the date the child was murdered. I think that was the date in which SW did not tell the truth about his death. I think she was questioned that day, and she did not divulge the truth about his death at first. And then when she finally did reveal the truth, she was charged with covering up the fact that he was dead and buried. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member