ID - Michael Bullinger At Large, 3 bodies in Caldwell home, seen in Ogden, UT, June 2017

The wife's brother is Byron Baker, he was following Nadja, I just checked, it's still on her page!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there a way of knowing when he began following? Perhaps he alerted his sister and that was why she decided to go to Caldwell early? Jmo.

The wife's brother is Byron Baker, he was following Nadja, I just checked, it's still on her page!

Thanks for your reply

I find that very strange. Makes me wonder how they came into contact with each other, or how long he has been following her. could it have just started since the disappearances of all three were reported?

Both families seem seem to have had a lot of animals between them. could they somehow have known of each other, but not that the husband/boyfriend was in a relationship with each lady? This is very confusing!

ETA: Thanks again. now I can see him as "following" her page. But she is not listed as a friend. therefore, it implies to me he probably started following after her name came up as possibly being one of the bodies. I can imagine myself doing that, so I don't see a problem here.

But why would you follow a dead person?

To see who else posts or if anyone gives any clue to where the "boyfriend" might be. We do strange things when we are in a state of suspension (unknowns). He may have chose to "follow" as soon as her name started coming up, but before any ID was made. I would place bets he hoped for clues there.

I suppose we could even ask ourselves "why do we at WS follow/sleuth the dead persons' pages?" Most might answer ... "looking for clues".

Does that help, or at least make sense?

To see who else posts or if anyone gives any clue to where the "boyfriend" might be. We do strange things when we are in a state of suspension (unknowns). He may have chose to "follow" as soon as her name started coming up, but before any ID was made. I would place bets he hoped for clues there.

I suppose we could even ask ourselves "why do we at WS follow/sleuth the dead persons' pages?" Most might answer ... "looking for clues".

Does that help, or at least make sense?

Yes, thank you so much!

I am not that smart, lol!!

oh, yes you are. you just may not realize some things, but they will come. And you have things to share that others may not. It is a trade-off that works well.

I've been following this case as it unfolds in the local news and on here. While the whole thing is very sad and mysterious I am glad to see a few insiders here. I have a few questions: was Mike or his family LDS? Initially when this first came out I think a lot of us were considering polygamy. I realize only rogue/marginal scets practice it today but I also have many LDS friends whose families did a few generations back so I thought perhaps he could somehow feel entitled to multiple women if his ancestors practiced polygamy.

I am also curious was he bad with money? The interview with Cheryl's brother alludes to this. It sounds like Cheryl didn't work at the school long before retiring and Mike and Nadja were still finding work in Caldwell. I'm curious if perhaps financial pressures played a role (not a life insurance motive but more contributed to having less to lose so to speak). Thinking along these lines I found some info on the house I wanted to post before it disappears. I couldn't tell what they paid for the home but it looks like it was on the market for a while so they may have gotten a good deal on it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/216-S-Kcid-Rd-Caldwell-ID-83605/72344733_zpid/

Reading through Nadja's facebook is so sad; I regret that I never met her in the short time she was in ID. I would have gladly taken her to my favorite sushi spots!

Mike's disappearance reminds me a little of Darrell Kempf: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kempf_darrel.html
He has a pilot's license and was previously in the Air Force. Most of the links about him are now dead and he's still missing.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 7.58.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 7.58.25 PM.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 374
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 7.57.59 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 7.57.59 PM.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 377
Mike was baptized a member of the LDS church when he was 8. He went on a mission for the church,to the Philippines. He completed that mission "honorably." He was married in the Salt Lake City temple, in 1978, to me. We were divorced in 1988. He was inactive in the church for at least the last few years of our marriage, as I recall. When I asked for a temple divorce, the Church dissuaded me because I had no plans or intent to marry in the temple again.

As far as I know, Mike was never, again, active in the LDS church. I don't know if he ever gave up his membership, or if he was excommunicated.

I never heard Mike speaking of, or indicating, a belief in polygamy as it applied to him--in this life. But, again, I was divorced from Mike nearly 29 years ago, and haven't seen him in years.

Mike wasn't good with money when I knew him. There are times when he claimed to not have enough money to buy a birthday present for our oldest son, or me, for our September birthdays, but was able to come up with enough money to go hunting the same month. He didn't pay child support regularly until his wages were garnished. He told me he sent a money order for child support one month, but I was able to follow the serial numbers he gave me, and found out that he had lied about that. The person at the bank that told me that was quite indignant on my behalf. One month he told me that he was sorry--things were slow that month, or some such excuse--child support was going to be late, and I later found out (maybe from my sons, though I don't remember) that he was in Mexico with his girlfriend.

I had thought that his finances had looked up later in his life. It seemed like his second wife had helped him be more stable financially. I don't know that for a fact, though.

We corresponded, by private message, I never spoke to that reporter. I did not say, nor would I ever, that he was generous. Other than that, the report seems pretty accurate in terms of what I indicated I knew, or felt, about Mike.

We corresponded, by private message, I never spoke to that reporter. I did not say, nor would I ever, that he was generous. Other than that, the report seems pretty accurate in terms of what I indicated I knew, or felt, about Mike.
It's very good of you to share your information on here. Have LE spoken to you and your sons to see where Mike could go? Did Mike keep in touch regularly at all with your sons?

Law enforcement has not been in touch with me at all.

Our sons did not have contact with their father regularly, but they did keep in touch. Mike, with his wife, Cheryl, was at our oldest son's wedding on June 3 this year. I believe he also made another visit to our older son's home another time in the last 6 months or so. That kind of contact was rare.

Mike and Cheryl had been scheduled to attend a motorcycle rally, and meet up with our oldest son in Billings, Montana, where Mike was from, this past week. Both of my sons were in Billings for some kind of family meet up this past week, with Mike's family. Mike's parents, one brother, and one sister (that I know of), still live in the Billings area. I haven't heard anything else about that, but that wouldn't be unusual.

Hi! We tried to reach you several times again, but your inbox was too full to receive additional messages. I apologize about the "generous" part. I can get that edited out immediately. It was intended to be taken as kind, good-natured, but I can see where it could get misconstrued. My apologies!

Law enforcement has not been in touch with me at all.

Our sons did not have contact with their father regularly, but they did keep in touch. Mike, with his wife, Cheryl, was at our oldest son's wedding on June 3 this year. I believe he also made another visit to our older son's home another time in the last 6 months or so. That kind of contact was rare.

Mike and Cheryl had been scheduled to attend a motorcycle rally, and meet up with our oldest son in Billings, Montana, where Mike was from, this past week. Both of my sons were in Billings for some kind of family meet up this past week, with Mike's family. Mike's parents, one brother, and one sister (that I know of), still live in the Billings area. I haven't heard anything else about that, but that wouldn't be unusual.
Thank you for your response. So June 3rd was when Mike and Cheryl were last seen by your family. I am sure LE have been in contact with your sons. The sighting in Salt Lake is promising. Did Mike have any connections that way that you know of?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jensy
Back