GUILTY ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godspeed sweet little Robert! Your death will not go unnoticed, and will be mourned by many. And for whoever is responsible, karma is a powerful force and will not be denied.

Grandmaj, I wonder that too.
I venture to guess that the cops have their main suspect in their sights, and are simply tying things together for charging. Also, they could be working to tie accomplices into the case using various methods like wire taps, surveillance, etc., like they did to Scott Peterson via Amber Frey.
They are also probably checking business cameras and pings to track suspects' whereabouts.
It takes a while to build the Complaint and if they rush through it and miss things ... perish the thought.
I precict this will be a death penalty case.
I feel very sorry for DE Sr. along with all the families. No one has mentioned DE's mom. I'm sure she's devastated, too. Has anyone seen her at the services?

I would be interested to know exactly what would LE have to have in order to have probable cause to arrest someone? Wouldn't finding blood evidence in the home where the perp lives, as well as "positives" (from scent dogs) on a vehicle the perp owned, and on a vehicle that belonged to the best friend of the perp's brother, who had reported it stolen. Also, with the perp being the last person to have known to be with the child, isn't that enough? I know they've made arrests (and convictions) on circumstantial evidence with no body before, so certainly with everything they have, there must be a valid reason that they have not yet charged DE? Even in a hospital, he can be placed under arrest, can he not? If he's still in hospital under "suicide watch", think about this, why wait for him to be discharged, arrested, be put on trial, convicted and executed? Why not spare the public the expense, and let him be a D-I-Y'er. I personally don't need to hear all the grisly details, I have seen and heard enough already. :shakehead:

I, too, am frustrated that the murderer is not in jail. But we have reason to be hopeful, in that LE seems to be have an idea who isn't responsible--stranger abduction. My guess is that they are processing evidence and building a very tight case. Or at least that is my hope.

ITA! And they want to make sure they get that conviction!

:hourglass::hourglass::hourglass:

I am here daily for Robert...:yes: :sonar: :Justice:

Checking in today....thinking it will be a good. I have a job interview and heading out (wish me luck) and hoping we hear something today. I agree, though, as much I hate waiting, we don't want them to rush. Is he still in the hospital? Who's paying for that? As I like to say - "your tax dollars at work!"

I pray today is the day. I can see no reason for LE not saying anything. Even just saying, "we can't release any information but we are working hard on this." But the silence is horrible. I know they want all their ducks in a row, but they could say something. Plenty of LE have said they expect an arrest shortly or something to that affect.

Checking in today....thinking it will be a good. I have a job interview and heading out (wish me luck) and hoping we hear something today. I agree, though, as much I hate waiting, we don't want them to rush. Is he still in the hospital? Who's paying for that? As I like to say - "your tax dollars at work!"

GL on the interview! I just started a new job and interviews are so nerve racking. Sending good vibes your way!

Praying for justice for Robert. I still have faith the person(s) responsible will be held accountable. I believe LE is making sure they have an airtight case.

No one has mentioned DE's mom. I'm sure she's devastated, too. Has anyone seen her at the services?

I cant say that I even recall her ever being mentioned. I know nothing has been said to me about her. I just assumed maybe she didnt live around here or she had passed away. I dont know if DE had any other siblings or if the one brother was it. I have only heard of the one brother.

I cant say that I even recall her ever being mentioned. I know nothing has been said to me about her. I just assumed maybe she didnt live around here or she had passed away. I dont know if DE had any other siblings or if the one brother was it. I have only heard of the one brother.

From the court records, her name is Barbara (she and DE Sr. are named together in numerous small claims cases). The most recent case against her (co-defendant is a John Doe, which is kind of odd) spans from 11/8/08 to 2/9/09. It would appear that she is still married to DE Sr. (there is no divorce in Idaho at least) and still alive, as of February.

Praying for justice for Robert. I still have faith the person(s) responsible will be held accountable. I believe LE is making sure they have an airtight case.

ITA! They are dedicated people, doing a horrific job. I wish them every success.

From the court records, her name is Barbara (she and DE Sr. are named together in numerous small claims cases). The most recent case against her (co-defendant is a John Doe, which is kind of odd) spans from 11/8/08 to 2/9/09. It would appear that she is still married to DE Sr. (there is no divorce in Idaho at least) and still alive, as of February.

That is very interesting. I would agree it seems they are still together. I am thinking they are separated. Nothing has been mentioned of her being at any vigils and I know she wasnt sitting with her "husband" at the funeral.

Add me to the list of those still checking in for Robert. Wish there was news, and especially news of an arrest.

I check in usually every day too. I may have missed this important item, but was there ever a published cause of death?

http://www.idahostatesman.com/robertmanwill/story/856161.html

The day after Robert disappeared, the Davidsons got the boy's school photos and had them photocopied for distribution in the neighborhood.

"If that was my kid, I pray that someone would be helping us," Kandi Davidson said.

They spoke with FBI agents every day for about a week - agents were interested in Kimberlly's account, among other things - and allowed searches of their apartment and garage.

It took four or five officers to sift through boxes in their garage.

A neighbor of Jenkins and Ehrlick said that that night, she heard a police officer helping Jenkins search her apartment for the boy. She said she heard the officer also wanted to search Jenkins' car - a red Blazer - but she told him she wasn't home at the time the boy went missing.

I hadn't noticed this in the article before for some reason. It doesn't specify whether MJ refused the officer searching her car, but it sorta implies it. hmmm.

I went to look at the older article because the comment section in the following story is ripe with talk. Now they are thinking the child that last saw Robert might have been "talked into" what she said by the boy's family. (I believe this is Native's niece) ugh

http://www.idahostatesman.com/robertmanwill/story/860857.html?storylink=pluck_commented&commentSort=TimeStampDescending&pageNum=1

Now they are thinking the child that last saw Robert might have been "talked into" what she said by the boy's family. (I believe this is Native's niece) ugh

http://www.idahostatesman.com/robertmanwill/story/860857.html?storylink=pluck_commented&commentSort=TimeStampDescending&pageNum=1

LOL......I am certain this girl wasnt talked into anything. She has a mind of her own and is not easily manipulated. I am gonna go read that stuff now. This should be fun

I was unable to find the post that talked about her being "talked into" anything. If anyone sees it then please let me know

Idaho go to the comments and click on newest first in the drop down menu. It is the last few for the most part. The last five or six.

LOL......I am certain this girl wasnt talked into anything. She has a mind of her own and is not easily manipulated. I am gonna go read that stuff now. This should be fun

I was unable to find the post that talked about her being "talked into" anything. If anyone sees it then please let me know

I really can't see why the statesman posted names of witnesses. The comment boards on there are out of control with rumor and now they are trying to discredit witnesses. It seems reckless of the paper to release a child's name or even her parents for that matter.

Just checking in...hoping for news....and I see LE's still cooking the stew....I wonder how long forensics results would take to come back and if that's what's taking time? I was thinking about Roberts fathers letter to Robert.......sure sounded to me like he knew who was responsible, did anyone else think the same?

Not sure how often I'll be able to check in in the next few days....I learned last night that we lost a dear family friend in an auto accident in Kansas on Wed - and all arrangements are still pending.......hold down the fort guys - and I'll be praying for an arrest and justice for Robert and all these Angels in the meantime!

Just checking in...hoping for news....and I see LE's still cooking the stew....I wonder how long forensics results would take to come back and if that's what's taking time? I was thinking about Roberts fathers letter to Robert.......sure sounded to me like he knew who was responsible, did anyone else think the same?

Not sure how often I'll be able to check in in the next few days....I learned last night that we lost a dear family friend in an auto accident in Kansas on Wed - and all arrangements are still pending.......hold down the fort guys - and I'll be praying for an arrest and justice for Robert and all these Angels in the meantime!

O/T LadyBug, I am sorry for the sudden loss of your friend. My sympathies to your family and theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53