Race: White
Height: 2'04"
Weight: 30 lbs
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT APPROX BASED ON AVERAGE SIZE OF CHILD AT SAME AGE
If you have any information concerning ROSE please contact
LEMHI COUNTY SO @ (208)756-8980

I found this case today on the Idaho missing persons site. I searched for her to find more information but newspapers.com and NamUs has nothing on her. I submitted her info to NamUs so that she’ll be on there but I can’t understand why there’s no info or even a picture for this little angel.

I found this Link, which I believe is the obituary for her mother. She is referred to as "Rosie", but wow, not any info that delves into her disappearance. So odd.

Edit: By found, I mean this was on Reddit. But once again, very little info.

I found this Link, which I believe is the obituary for her mother. She is referred to as "Rosie", but wow, not any info that delves into her disappearance. So odd.

Edit: By found, I mean this was on Reddit. But once again, very little info.
I also found a Reddit about her disappearance. Someone was able to find that Rose’s mother claimed she fell off a bridge into a river and drowned. I searched and managed to find these articles about the case. They weren’t identified but the time and place are consistent

Attachments

• IMG_3884.jpeg
    IMG_3884.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3885.jpeg
    IMG_3885.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Wow
Reactions: Dre
I wonder what her relatives had to say about the series of events- had they even seen Rose? Did they see her that morning?

I wonder what her relatives had to say about the series of events- had they even seen Rose? Did they see her that morning?
Apparently they all think she got away with murder or something. Police don’t know if she was even in the river or not. They even searched dumpsters when she was first reported missing

Reactions: Dre

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26