ID - Theresa Time, Samantha Murphy, Jae Lynne Grimes, killed, Boise, 15 June 2006

KTVB.COM | Boise, Idaho News, Weather, Sports & Traffic | IDAHO NEWS

Inside the car were a mother and her two young daughters. 36-year-old Samantha Murphy and 4-year-old Jae Lynn were killed instantly, leaving eight-year-old Sydney as the lone survivor. Police say the driver of the pickup, 50-year-old Alofa Time purposely drove his truck into Murphy's car...

One article said that they were going to try for the DP - I still haven't found anything to update that part of this case.

March 6, 2007 -

Assuming Arguendo

Alofa Time was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole Monday, ending a legal saga that began in June with the beheading of his ex-wife, Theresa Netini Lee Time. As part of a plea agreement on the first-degree murder charge, Time waived his rights to appeal the 3rd District Court sentence.

The Idaho Press-Tribune

Triple murder suspect Alofa Time has been sentenced to 15 years in the Idaho State Correctional Institute on two counts of vehicular manslaughter and one count of aggravated driving under the influence. Each charge carried a 15 year sentence...

I was wondering what ever happened to this guy. I haven't found out yet but here's some background that I found on a web site. I'm not sure how this person knows any of this to be true (perhaps news reports I haven't seen) but here it is for whatever it's worth:

Alofa Time kills wife then 2 in car accident - Domestic Violence

Charges were brought against Mr. Time after he choked his wife in March. They were scheduled to go to court July 25th on this charge. A judge granted a no-contact order which was supposed to keep Mr. Time from having any contact with his estranged wife. Mrs. Time requested that the no-contact order be lifted. She had to complete a safety planning class at a local crisis center before it was lifted...

Sorry! I should have posted updates a long time ago! I drive by the site of the accident every day and I think about it every time....

This @ss is where he belongs.

Sorry! I should have posted updates a long time ago! I drive by the site of the accident every day and I think about it every time....
OMG, what a nightmare that must be!

I was going through my 75,000,000 bookmarked pages this evening and I came across this case and hadn't seen an update anywhere. I'm glad to see that he won't ever get out of prison but I truly believe that this guy was the perfect candidate for the DP.

I can't stop thinking about the little girl that lost her mommy and her sister that day because this guy decided to deliberately drive into their car. :(

OMG, what a nightmare that must be!

I was going through my 75,000,000 bookmarked pages this evening and I came across this case and hadn't seen an update anywhere. I'm glad to see that he won't ever get out of prison but I truly believe that this guy was the perfect candidate for the DP.

I can't stop thinking about the little girl that lost her mommy and her sister that day because this guy decided to deliberately drive into their car. :(

I know- I think about her alot, too. There was an interview in the news awhile back where the little girl's grandparents were saying she was doing a pretty good job of adjusting. Poor little lamb. :(

Thank God for the resilience of kids. Hopefully this little girl will be able to have a happy life as time goes on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back