Found Deceased ID - Tiffani Streling, 21, Burley, 16 May 2015

Lots of comments on the Facebook groups regarding finding her clothing a distance away... very concerning.

I always get super suspicious when the boyfriend is the last to see their missing girlfriend. I am NOT pointing a finger at him, just saying. MOO

In a different case I thought for sure the boyfriend was not telling the truth when he said his girlfriend and baby left with a social worker to go to a court hearing in another town.It was a farfetched story that was unbelievable but he was telling the truth.A woman posing as a social worker kidnapped them and murdered the mother to keep the baby.I am sorry I can not remember the name but it happened a couple months ago.

This one is in my neck of the woods. I have two 21 yr old nieces too. Can't even begin to imagine losing either one of them. This does not sound good at all.

11137175_1128091790544487_6848675841724551210_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases

I hope this young lady is safe but sadly I'm not so sure.

In a different case I thought for sure the boyfriend was not telling the truth when he said his girlfriend and baby left with a social worker to go to a court hearing in another town.It was a farfetched story that was unbelievable but he was telling the truth.A woman posing as a social worker kidnapped them and murdered the mother to keep the baby.I am sorry I can not remember the name but it happened a couple months ago.

I know the case you are referring to, only difference being, in that case the boyfriend didn't have a prior history of violence and beating up girls.

I don't see any way possible he isn't going to be at the top of a very short list.

Streling first went missing on May 16th and has not been heard from since.

Now, officials and family members are searching a remote section of the Snake River near Heyburn for any signs of what might have happened to her.

"Hollow inside... empty. But we've got to hang together, we have other kids and we just need to stay strong and find their sister for them," said William Streling the father of Tiffani Streling.

Since Saturday, May 16th 21 year old Tiffani Streling of Burley has not been seen or heard from.

Until Saturday, no relevant evidence had been uncovered has to what could have happened to Streling.

According to the Streling family, on Saturday a friend had a hunch to search a remote section of the Snake River, what locals refer to as 'The Tree' and that's where a pair of women's jeans and some socks were located.

From there, the Minidoka County Sheriff's Office and other law enforcement agencies began a full search of that area, but found nothing.

"It's not what I would expect, I would hope for a little more out of them guys but we just kind of have to hold out and see what they do. Minidoka did a very awesome job yesterday, they were down in here... they had life–flight in the air and they had boats in the water. They did a very good job," said Streling.

While Saturday’s search uncovered nothing, the Streling family and over 60 volunteers from around the community could not sit back without taking a deeper look of the area.

http://www.kmvt.com/news/latest/The-Search-for-Tiffani-Streling-Continues-304871241.html

Here is a map I made up of the area. There isn't a whole lot of locators yet, other than what has been reported in the MSM. The location she was supposedly last seen, the boyfriends house, is shown as well.

I'm at a little bit of a loss to explain why they are searching along the river banks unless someone in the family has suspicions they are not vocalizing. She was last seen pretty much smack dab in the middle of a residential area.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.kPFJgAiNj0Kk&usp=sharing

Family of Tiffani Streling Offers $5,000 Reward

The family of Tiffani Streling is offering a $5,000 reward for finding the missing woman.

The reward comes with contributions from a family friend and from Streling's former employer, the Best Western on Overland Avenue.

Since putting up the reward, the family has heard calls of possible sightings from City Park over the Western Days weekend to Target in Twin Falls to a bus stop in Colorado. Nothing has checked out.

Search Continues For Tiffani Streling
http://www.kmvt.com/news/latest/Search-Continues-For-Tiffini-Streling-308553231.html

Douglas Abenroth is the Prosecuting Attorney in the case. He said, "They're pursuing every avenue possible to try and figure out where Miss Streling is, so far we have not been able to locate where she is”.

Abenroth tells us although it's sealed at the court at this time...the investigation does include the request for and the granting of search warrants. Streling's boyfriend at the time of her disappearance is currently in custody at the Mini Cassia Criminial Justice Center in Burley for some previous felony charges. When asked if he was a suspect in the investigation at this point, Abenroth said he could not respond to that as the case is still an active investigation.

Abenroth also tells us there was a lot of evidence and different types of leads to pursue and investigate which required a lot of cooperation between the two offices. Law enforcement officials say they will continue to work hand in hand as they work hard to locate Streling, and bring her home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back