Identified! ID - Twin Falls Co., WhtFem UP12926, 45-50, in Snake River, Sept'14 - Cynthia Gunnerson (a.k.a. Sasha Ergateage)

I saw HA on the NamUs dashboard today and came to look for her case here. She didn't have one, so I just started one.
ID - Hillary Blair Akins, 41, Fernwood, 29 September 2012

@MadMcGoo If you look at Jane Doe's post-mortem photo, do you still think HA is a possibility? I'd like to discuss this with you further. I think I see a scar on JD's forehead? Do you see it? Can you see a matching one on any of HA's photos?
Sorry for the delayed response, my NamUs has been giving me trouble for a few weeks. I remember now comparing the PM photos and still thinking they could be a match. I do see what you’re talking about on their foreheads. I see a scar on Hilary almost in the middle, but not quite sure what I’m seeing on the UID. I can’t tell if it’s a scar or possibly just something that appeared postmortem. I think the consensus is the tattoo would rule her out.

I kind of wish you could see Doe’s ears. I tend to use those a lot when comparing images.

jwEaX1J.jpg

Made a very quick reconstruction of Twin Falls JD, based off of her PM photos.

There are several Cynthia Gunnersons out there, but a Sasha Ergateage from San Diego got a welding certification in 1992 and was a counselor in the 2000s.

1665603936501.png

There are several Cynthia Gunnersons out there, but a Sasha Ergateage from San Diego got a welding certification in 1992 and was a counselor in the 2000s.

View attachment 372764
I get only a gray screen when I click on that newspapers.com link. What does it say? What was the date of birth of the decedent?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back