Ideas for book title

Yeah, Johnny has the same effect on me. He's just that good!

Oh, I planned on doing just that!

ROFL :crazy:

Another JFK Reference Reminder:

PTPM pg 38 Last paragraph

(Acess Graphics executive meeting)

"Ramsey's top people had gathered to manage the unmanageable. It was like the day John F. Kennedy was killed: nothing seemed normal."

LOL..I wondered if you had kept count of the times someone "suggested" it to you.
It is a convincing argument. When I first arrived on WS, I, for a moment, thought it as well.

If this thing ever gets published, I'm hoping for an endorsement.

If I had a damn nickel for every time...

Hummm....Then I guess I won't tell you who I thought you were, way back when, when we 1st met here....

Go ahead and take my 6 cents... I owe ya at least the extra penny for all the questions I asked while trying to figure out the answer!

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

Hummm....Then I guess I won't tell you who I thought you were, way back when, when we 1st met here....

Go ahead and take my 6 cents... I owe ya at least the extra penny for all the questions I asked while trying to figure out the answer!

Oh, boy! My public!

LOL..I asked him a ton of questions too. Glad he isn't charging by the question.

Oh, boy! My public!

Hey, you are a Super Hero... It's part of the job description... lol

(Even a Super Hero needs rest...Chapter 7 (???) can wait until morning... This Nursery Rhyme Character, Old Mother Hubbard, is headed to bed... Nite SD.

LOL..I asked him a ton of questions too. Glad he isn't charging by the question.

santos, I about fell out of my chair with embarrassment when you posted chapter title..."I'm NOT Steve Thomas".

I had never admitted to anyone that, at first, I was pretty darn sure our Super Hero was indeed ST! LOL

I had no idea others thougth the same.... LOL :crazy: (Nite ALL!)

Hmmmm......How about..........

"JonBenet's Last Chance - Bring it on, Lin Wood"

"Justice Buried in Boulder - The JonBenet Ramsey case."

"Under the Umbrella of Protection - How the Ramseys Escaped Justice"

Possible chapter titles:
"Conspiracy of Cowards" referring to Hunter & Co's abysmal lack of courage in pushing the case against the Ramseys forward.
"Evading Evidence: Lacy Looking The Other Way."

"Justice Buried in Boulder - The JonBenet Ramsey case."

Possible chapter title: "Conspiracy of Cowards" referring to Hunter & Co's abysmal lack of guts in going after the Ramseys.

Excellent chapter title. It's better than excellent. But I think "conspiracy of Cowards, Creeps and Crooks" has a nice ring to it.

Hi, everybody.

You know, the events of these past two+ weeks and my newly won exposure to the world of true crime has inspired me. For several years now, I've considered writing my own book on the case. Trouble is, I can never come up with a title that suits me and sums up the case (ie, would interest people enough to get enough mass exposure.)

So what I'm asking is for suggestions. Anyone can throw their hat into the ring (no pun intended).

SuperDave,
All the best with your book. I reckon the title should reflect the theme of your book.

e.g. you have had Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, and Inside The Ramsey Investigation, both of those outline a theme.

Since the case is still open and not solved this might be the basis for a title?

Or you could be provocative : JonBenet What Price/Cost Justice or JonBenet - Pageant Princess. Case Still Unsolved , New Evidence etc.

Hello. rashomon, my friend! Boy, have I missed you lately! Sure could have used you back when this news broke! But I think most people here will agree I held up my end nicely.

You've done MORE than your share elsewhere, I must say!

Okay, folks. ALL of your ideas are extremely clever. I expected no less.

But here's the thing: my goal here is to get as many people as I can to read it. That means that it would have to grab the interest of people who don't follow this case, because they're the ones I'm worried might believe this RST nonsense.

Something simple yet dramatic; absolutely unmistakable in its thrust.

"JonBenet: Justice Denied" is sounding pretty good right about now.

Let me lay this one on you:

"America's Sweetheart: The murder of JonBenet Ramsey"

Anybody?

Super Dave, if you have a publisher for your book you will find the publishing company will come up with a winning title - with your input- for your book. If you are going to self-publish, then yes, you need a title or at least a working title. I think America's Sweetheart is stretching it a bit. She wasn't until her death. How about : Murder(er) in the House; A Who-Done-It of the JonBenet Crime.

I have something of a problem, here.

On the one hand, I really don't want to have to rehash the entire case. After all, books like PMPT, ITRMI and DOI do a fine job of that. But I feel if I don't, the average person will lose out, and I don't want that. Worse, if I just give my take on it, which I plan on doing anyway, it could turn out to be a short book!

Oh, heck. I'll just write and see where it takes me. (Worked for Patsy! Oh, I am going to HELL for that crack! LOL)

Then, what you need is a theme for your book. Focus on the evidence, chapter by chapter. That way you don't need to give a full account of the entire crime. But, we all seem to love picking apart the evidence: Pineapple; garrot; ransom letter. Your final chapter can invite the readers to view several theories. But, you're the author of this book - these are just suggestions. Go for it!

I apologise if this has already been suggested - how about: JonBenet: Death of Justice.

JonBenet- Little Miss Murder Victim
The pagent system and how it impacted this case

Good idea for a chapter?

Hey, the introduction is already done!

Anyone want a sneak peek?
\
God yes, yes yes yes yes. IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

LOVE THAT YOU ARE DOING THIS. LOVE IT.:blowkiss:

JonBenet: Justice Denied -- ITS FANTASTIC.

Everyone will know the subject and they will want to read why you feel justice is denied. GREAT TITLE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back