IDIs On This Forum?

I wonder if Lou Smit will give a death bed confession?

A part of what Smit said in his resignation was:

I find that I cannot in good conscience be a part of the persecution of innocent people. It would be highly improper and unethical for me to stay when I so strongly believe this.

It sounds like Smit based his statement on his belief, which he is entitled to but who did he think was persecuting the Ramseys?

A part of what Smit said in his resignation was:

I find that I cannot in good conscience be a part of the persecution of innocent people. It would be highly improper and unethical for me to stay when I so strongly believe this.​

It sounds like Smit based his statement on his belief, which he is entitled to but who did he think was persecuting the Ramseys?

Can you give the time frame this was said . Was he still working for the Ramseys or was this when he resigned th BPD?

Can you give the time frame this was said . Was he still working for the Ramseys or was this when he resigned th BPD?

In his resignation letter to Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter, September 20, 1998.

It depends on who it is. One ex-friend of the Ramsey's is a friend of the owner of this site. She knows he didn't do it, and doesn't want us discussing him as possible perp on her site.

What is it exactly your saying here? Are we free to disccuss the facts of this case here or not? I find nothing about this in the terms of service?!?! Clarification please I would imagine the owner of the forum can set the terms of service rightly enough, Going to lurker mode for any discussion worth having must allow for relatively free disussion of the facts . What you just posted sounded a bit like intimidation

What is it exactly your saying here? Are we free to disccuss the facts of this case here or not? I find nothing about this in the terms of service?!?! Clarification please I would imagine the owner of the forum can set the terms of service rightly enough, Going to lurker mode for any discussion worth having must allow for relatively free disussion of the facts . What you just posted sounded a bit like intimidation

CK, I'm fairly sure that I'm right, but I've asked JBR Mod2 to clarify in case I've misspoke.

If I remember correctly, it is a lay off Fleet White policy. A policy I applaud 100%.

In Georgia, while surrounded by JonBenet's relatives, he stood up for JonBenet. And really, he was the only one standing. :clap:

So you believe she wasn't afraid of this person?

Of course she was. Cord fibers in the bed suggest the cord was used to forcibly remove her from her bed. These fibers found in the bed are a problem for almost any RDI, because there's no scenario that places the cord in JBR's bedroom for any purpose.

The cord fibers could have gotten there at any time after the murder, if the killer was around the bed. And if she was garotted in the bed, it could have been an R anyway. There's nothing to exclude JBR being tied up with the cord while in the bed, either by an intruder or family member.

The cord fibers could have gotten there at any time after the murder, if the killer was around the bed. And if she was garotted in the bed, it could have been an R anyway. There's nothing to exclude JBR being tied up with the cord while in the bed, either by an intruder or family member.

right,and BR's knife,the one LHP hid from him,was in a cabinet or shelf right outside the room there,where she'd put it.I think the cord was cut with that in her room,and then later both items and JB were moved to the basement,where all were later found.

would an intruder have known where to find BR's knife?

If I remember correctly, it is a lay off Fleet White policy. A policy I applaud 100%.

In Georgia, while surrounded by JonBenet's relatives, he stood up for JonBenet. And really, he was the only one standing. :clap:

me too,he was a true hero for JB.

Doesn't that rule out accidental death, I mean, if she was garroted or tied up with the cord while in bed?

How does cord fiber in the bed work with staging? Obviously it wasn't part of any deliberate staging. Was it accidental staging?:dance:

The purpose for the cord in the bedroom for an intruder is very clear: to restrain and move JBR down to the basement where she was later found. Not too much mystery here.

Alas, still PLENTY of room for mystery. We still do not know with certainty WHO did what to JBR. Whatever happened that night, however it happened- none of us were there and let's face it, we can conjecture all we want but we just don't know. That goes for IDIs too. The only people still alive who were in that house that night have chosen NOT to cooperate with police. So NOTHING proves an intruder.

Alas, still PLENTY of room for mystery. We still do not know with certainty WHO did what to JBR. Whatever happened that night, however it happened- none of us were there and let's face it, we can conjecture all we want but we just don't know. That goes for IDIs too. The only people still alive who were in that house that night have chosen NOT to cooperate with police. So NOTHING proves an intruder.

The garrote and looped ligature found on JBR was capable of moving her from her bedroom to the basement. Thats quite a capability, casually written off by RDI as a mere prop.

OHHHHH that I would applaud as well I read it as a friend of the Ramseys and we were not to discuss him as a suspect meaing John.

right,I think the knife was used to cut the cord on the bed,thus leaving the fibers there.

right,I think the knife was used to cut the cord on the bed,thus leaving the fibers there.

JMO8778,

The cord found on JonBenet was made from nylon, the fibers found on the bed were non-nylon, probably hemp in origin?

OHHHHH that I would applaud as well I read it as a friend of the Ramseys and we were not to discuss him as a suspect meaing John.

Sorry, CK, my fault. I should have phrased my response more carefully.

Of course she was. Cord fibers in the bed suggest the cord was used to forcibly remove her from her bed. These fibers found in the bed are a problem for almost any RDI, because there's no scenario that places the cord in JBR's bedroom for any purpose.

So how did he/she/they get JB to eat the pineapple? (I'm not being nit-picky, I'm hoping you have an idea that I haven't thought of.)

CK, I'm fairly sure that I'm right, but I've asked JBR Mod2 to clarify in case I've misspoke.

These are Tricia's own words taken from a previous thread>

Fleet White did not do this crime. Yes, he has been cleared. And for all of you who are big on the DNA his DNA doesn't match.

Fleet White and his family has been through hell. I know them. I can't have a forum I own trashing this family after everything they have been through.

You are free to discuss him because he is central to the case but he did not do the crime

Hope this helps. Feel free to PM me if it doesn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back