IE County Sligo family killed by crisp packet after bag got stuck in chimney

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by wfgodot, Sep 25, 2013.

  1. wfgodot

    wfgodot Former Member

    Messages:
    30,162
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Family killed by a crisp packet: Father and two young children choked to
    death after bag got stuck in chimney and sent deadly fumes into their lounge

    • Trevor Wallwork and his two children died while watching TV in their home
    • An empty crisp packet blew up 'like a hot air balloon' inside chimney flue
    • Blockage stopped fumes from escaping and sent deadly gases into room
    • Mr Wallwork's wife Susan lost her battle with cancer six months later
    • Coroner describes the tragedy as a 'sad and extreme' chain of events

    The story with pictures, at the Daily Mail link.
     
  2. Loading...


  3. Vabrownid1

    Vabrownid1 Member

    Messages:
    222
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Well! That's sad
     
  4. Isabelle

    Isabelle Verified registered nurse

    Messages:
    8,461
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Very sad. What is a "crisp packet"? A chip bag, cracker bag? Thanks
     
  5. wfgodot

    wfgodot Former Member

    Messages:
    30,162
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Crisps = potato chips, packet = bag.
     
  6. lost indie

    lost indie New Member

    Messages:
    232
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    I wonder why the dogs survived....
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice