IF They Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post!!! But whatever you do, don't forget that the McCanns left those children alone so one way or another it's their fault, and they must be guilty of something!!!

Now the McCann Spin Team is in high gear. Besides trying to blur the facts and cause diversions with suspicious maids at the OC, sightings of blonde children in Morocco, and emails to Prince Charles, they are on to the next stage. This stage is designed to smear and discredit anyone who disagrees with their spin.

We've seen this before in other high profile cases where pricey damage control firms have been hired by the prime suspects. Entire forums are smeared with accusations of "armchair detectives", "bored housewives" and "common gossips".

We here at Websleuths must really be getting to the McCanns.

Now the McCon Spin Team is in high gear. Besides trying to blur the facts and cause diversions with suspicious maids at the OC, sightings of blonde children in Morocco, and emails to Prince Charles, they are on to the next stage. This stage is designed to smear and discredit anyone who disagrees with their spin.

We've seen this before in other high profile cases where pricey damage control firms have been hired by the prime suspects. Entire forums are smeared with accusations of "armchair detectives", "bored housewives" and "common gossips".

We here at Websleuths must really be getting to the McCons.

I believe the proper spelling of Maddy's last name is McCann. Please try and keep that in mind.

We can either get back on topic or we can start locking threads and handing out some time outs.

Now the McCann Spin Team is in high gear. Besides trying to blur the facts and cause diversions with suspicious maids at the OC, sightings of blonde children in Morocco, and emails to Prince Charles, they are on to the next stage. This stage is designed to smear and discredit anyone who disagrees with their spin.

Some of us here are really getting to some of us here who insist they are innocent.

The topic is IF THEY DID IT, so how is the McCann spin maching off topic?

Deep breath, walk away, drink some ice tea (we don't say the "d" in iced tea here) and think of something logical or factual or thoughtful to post.

We all have the ignore button to use if we feel we can't handle the temptation to respond in sarcasm or personal attacks.

We don't want to be babysat by the mods or make more work for Jeana, do we?

(If you want to answer yes to that, go have that ice tea or adult beverage right now!) :blowkiss:

Deep breath, walk away, drink some ice tea (we don't say the "d" in iced tea here) and think of something logical or factual or thoughtful to post.

We all have the ignore button to use if we feel we can't handle the temptation to respond in sarcasm or personal attacks.

We don't want to be babysat by the mods or make more work for Jeana, do we?

(If you want to answer yes to that, go have that ice tea or adult beverage right now!) :blowkiss:

I'll be having my beverage after I pick my son up from Church later. That doesn't sound quite right does it? Oh well, Christians have been known to have a drink once in a while.:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Imbibing in my 0 calorie, very diluted honey-lemon green tea as I type. (Our tap water is so bad here it practically isn't drinkable.)

Tap water is supposed to be just as good as bottled.
Maybe better, because it's better for your teeth.

I'll be having my beverage after I pick my son up from Church later. That doesn't sound quite right does it? Oh well, Christians have been known to have a drink once in a while.:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

See, we are driving Jeana to drink.

Don't you all feel ashamed of yourselves? I feel so ashamed I must go have another drink myself. :blushing:

Well, Daffodil, I agree. Even allowing or encouraging the friends to check on Sean, Amelie and Madeleine indicates that the parents were not aware of anything to hide---or that a massive conspiracy included all of them. That does not seem reasonable or credible. Even supposing seven other doctor/diners agreed to suppress evidence, who would assume the risk that the lid would stay on?! I am disturbed by the window pried from the inside, the drop of blood on the window sill (found much later than the spray on the wall), and the neat storing of Cuddle Cat on a high shelf. Even if the tale of the vengeful maid has been debunked, I believe someone or two people who worked at Mark Warner's resort either tipped the kidnapper or were more actively involved. The man who was observed lurking for a long time in the stairwell was probably an abductor. The picture is sickening, isn't it?

If they left it to us we would have the case solved in no time! It is driving me absolutely crazy that we see noone is acting on - One example, Get the Tapas 9 back for intense questioning, why has this not been done?

Barnaby, I think it is called "procedure" and as much as we all want everything to be done quickly (and I am sure the PJ as well) it seems like they have to go through different steps in order to do that...in one word, not so simple.

If it was left to us...I am sure we would solve the case quickly. ;)

Barnaby, I think it is called "procedure" and as much as we all want everything to be done quickly (and I am sure the PJ as well) it seems like they have to go through different steps in order to do that...in one word, not so simple.

I am here with you...my life lesson has always been PATIENCE....so there you go, I am hanging in there, sometimes by my fingernails.

But, I have not given up yet!

I am here with you...my life lesson has always been PATIENCE....so there you go, I am hanging in there, sometimes by my fingernails.

But, I have not given up yet!

I do not mind to wait IF we know it will be because we will know exactly where is Maddie and there is enough evidence to charge whoever did this. :furious:

I do not mind to wait IF we know it will be because we will know exactly where is Maddie and there is enough evidence to charge whoever did this. :furious:

I agree - I don't mind waiting as long as we know where Madeleine is or what happend to Madeleine

Yes Sleuth we would & I just hope that in due course justice is served!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member