If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

NZ here, think I was just about an original WS poster, got obsessed with true crime when Jon Benet Ramsey went missing. Knew Candy Rose, not sure what my original name was, left for some years and returned.
Still follow all the big cases.
Hate unsolved mysteries.

Hi, I'm from Melbourne, Australia.

Joined during Chantelle Rowe (triple family murder in SA), stayed through Alison Baden-Clay and now here for William Tyrrell and Stephanie Scott.
Thank you to all the WS contributors for your insights, information and respectful discussions - and a few laughs along the way!

Brisbane here! I've been watching since Sarah Cafferkey/Jill Meagher but finally decided to join when William Tyrrell went missing.

Melbourne here!! I joined when Jill Meagher went missing, and stayed ever since.
Not as active as I'd like to be, but William Tyrrell keeps pulling me back daily to read!

I'm in Sydney, nsw and started reading regularly during the search for Jill meagher. I don't think I joined until little William tyrrell went missing.

I'm from Sydney NSW. The Gary Tweddle case brought me here, but I joined for the MH370 missing plane investigation

I'm a long time ws lurker that joined when Gary Tweedle went missing in the blue mountains, west of Sydney.

Hi, Barbara from Adelaide here, old as the hills. This is my first post, but I've lurked here since Allison and now follow William Tyrrell and Stephanie Scott in particular. Great way to keep up with the latest news on both.

Melb. Came here to vent my frustration about poor Wiliam Tyrell and the weird media surrounding that.

Melbourne.

Was a lurker for a few years, joined 2010 to comment on a couple of cases I was particularly interested in. Stuck around, initially for the cold case discussions and I just liked it here. Then I found a lot of other Aussies here talking about Aussie cases, which have taken up my time here this past year or so. Still love sleuthing the very old cold cases though.

I hope this is leading to an Aussie subforum...

:australia:

Im from South Australia, female, work part time.

I found WS when i googled for information about a family i knew of who where murdered here in South Australia, I was a long time lurker then I joined WS, I lost my password and couldnt get it to reset, i sent emails but in the end created a new account, so i have actually been here longer than my account shows.

I am following closely the William Tyrrell case, both here and in a couple of facebook groups I belong to, something about that little boy has drawn me in.

Hi we are in country Victoria.
I try to login here at least every week.
Found websleuths When VicPol were searching for Jill Meagher (Melbourne rape and murder case).

I'm trying to learn more about the murder if the McStay family through The links and discussions
On that thread, so have stayed around. Kate xx
Plus I love standreids true crime movie reviews!

I'm from Melbourne, Australia but I now live in Florida, USA. I used to come here (WS) and lurk about but really only started commenting until the Nathan Obrien case. I think being from another culture can really open your eyes when looking a local cases especially about things like media envolvement, police information being shared, the use of social media. Different countries approach these topics very differently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back