If you were the Grunds?

If you were the Grunds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about suing the Anthony's, but I sure in the heck think they should nail The Enquirer's a$$ to the floor with a lawsuit.

My heart is breaking for Shirley and both sides of the family right now.
How embarrassing for them, just wrong on so many levels.
I bet they would love to give the RG family some..."OMG, we are soooo sorry" hugs.

Edited to add...
Cindy's family already tried to get her to stop acting like an *advertiser censored** (in the beginning).
The only thing they can do now is bow their heads in embarrassment for the way CA is behaving.
My opinion only, of course.
Bless your heart SP.

I have always believed that JG knows way more than what we think he knows, calling for a lawyer pretty much from the get-go.........kind of a like a dunce, but KC spoke with with him a lot , not that he had to do anything with the situation, but I think he knows more than what he is saying.........just my OPO (my opinion only)

Your comment reminded me of a YouTube video that my aunt sent me a few weeks back that was a lecture from an attorney to a college class on why an innocent person should NEVER, EVER talk to the police. The argument was that anything you say can be misinterpreted and or twisted even if you are totally innocent. I see JG's hiring an attorney as a smart thing. He was neck deep from day one with CA and Casey saying they didn't trust him, etc. It was the smart thing to do...In my opinion, anyway.

ETA: Not saying I agree that innocent people shouldn't talk to the police. If it were me, I'd be an open book. But in JG's case, I think it was a good idea to have an attorney.

I recall seeing JG being interviewed lots before ever lawyering-up, if I'm not mistaken he sought legal advice once the jailhouse tape of Casey saying she did not trust him was aired. Cindy was already proposing to KC's friends that JG might be Zanny. I think that consulting an Atty was a very prudent thing to do considering the venom of the Anthonys. He already knew Cindy did not like him, it wasn't much of a leap for her to blame him.

I recall seeing JG being interviewed lots before ever lawyering-up, if I'm not mistaken he sought legal advice once the jailhouse tape of Casey saying she did not trust him was aired. Cindy was already proposing to KC's friends that JG might be Zanny. I think that consulting an Atty was a very prudent thing to do considering the venom of the Anthonys. He already knew Cindy did not like him, it wasn't much of a leap for her to blame him.

Also... Remember that LP had told them about the "frame-up" early on.

:twocents:The Grunds have been the fall guys for every possible Anthony mishap. JG was ordered to own up to his impregnating the' virgin Casey' & to sign as Father on the birth certificate:waitasec:!When he had a paternity test which proved Cindy to be wrong he was placed on her" worst of the worst list" . When the Grund family were nominated to be the unpaid baby sitters ,while Casey danced the" light fantastic" ,finally got old, Casey suddenly found a nanny because of the bad effect RG's occult & human sacrifices might have on Casey or Caylee or Cindy Or Lee Or George.....:furious::blushing:
When Casey decided her life as a single mother with Caylee getting all the attention & Casey actually having to clean & bathe her, babysit instead of "Fusion Fury" sucked,:angel: she called Jesse & asked to come over & have a shower, so she could plant some evidence ...(little DNA etc) & then she made sure everyone knew that Jesse had a key to her car & R. Grund specialized in infant sacrifice :croc:(HINT HINT) Then she couldn't find Caylee & maybe we'll hear that Zanny the Nanny was also a member of R.G 's. church & was paid to bring the sacrificial kid or lamb ,chick, or child.:furious::banghead::croc:

Great post, Schmerty! :dance:

I second that, great post.

I was reading one of the articles today and my breath was taken away by this quote in the article:

"Cindy said finding a connection between Kronk and Grund would be "huge." She wrote, "I want him to go down for this if he is involved. I have people that can fly under the radar and make it happen."

http://www.wftv.com/news/21160448/detail.html

If I were the Grunds I would immediately hire security. As in right this minute. The A family, based from the released emails from yesterday, indicate they are a delusional and dangerous group. If I were the Grunds I would be terrified. The whole family is a ticking time bomb ready to go off.

So what would you do if you were the Grund family?

Update: Added a poll
hmmmmm that is huge.
"Cindy said finding a connection between Kronk and Grund would be "huge." She wrote, "I want him to go down for this if he is involved. I have people that can fly under the radar and make it happen."

IMHO She is also admitting that there is no way in hell they waited 31 days for anything. She had people who can go under the radar to find KC too. all else is BS. :hand: :hand: :hand:
They needed the time to help clean up KCs mess.

I hope LE advised her that if anything happens to the Grund's she is going down without question.

It is sad what the Anthony's have done to the Grund's and why? just to create doubt?
These people loved their girls and treated them well,
IMO the Anthony's have no conscience how can KC have any? KC had nowhere to learn about a conscience. :furious:
I think it should be a family cell - eventually they will all eat each other alive.

Just when you thought the A's couldn't get any lower, this is dispicable...:furious:

The Grund family came to know Caylee and loved her for her...same with KC but knew she was up to no good. Caylee was cared for by the Grund family for the first few months of her life, even as they knew she was not biologically theirs. Instead of giving thanks for having such loving people in Caylee's and KC's life, they get slapped in the face again and again. The Grunds are becoming the sacrifical lamb for their darling daughter, IMO.

What needs to happen is the Anthony's should be begging KC to admit to what she's done. Just as CA asked her on the fateful day she was told about Caylee's not being seen in 31 days, "KC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"! She/they knew it from the time they took the car out of impound, when they putrid smell eminated from the vehicle, when they found KC w/o Caylee, they knew, they knew...that is when the cover up began, that is KC expressed her distrust in JG and CA is running with that scenario blaming innocent people for what KC's actions.

Just when you thought the A's couldn't get any lower, this is dispicable and I do hope repurcussions come from this. It was very detrimental just knowing KC Anthony....spending time with her even more detrimental. I truly feel for the Grunds and to me, it is they who are the sacrifical lambs in an attempt to free KC and taint that ever important jury pool...:furious:

Oh, BTW, when you look at the NE main page, you see an add stateing, "Got News, we pay big bucks"....so if it were CA who gave these emails between her and DC it's for the money, not truth or justice...It's the love of money that is the root of all evil...we all know how much CA loves $$$$$$..JMHO

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/
look to the right, you will see a small circle with the above words I just typed...:banghead:

So in the emails between DC and CA....there were copies of the text messages between CA and a Danielle B.* http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146581.pdfIn one particular text, it would seem that CA was defending JG.* Perhaps this may come to light at trial when she attempts to frame JG.

Yes, there are a couple of times during the LE interviews where she is passively ackowledging of JG's goodness, too.
Weird, if you're gonna blame him for the crime-Maybe next she'll tell us JG and RG are into voodoo and they hexed her!

:eek:
:twocents:The Grunds have been the fall guys for every possible Anthony mishap. JG was ordered to own up to his impregnating the' virgin Casey' & to sign as Father on the birth certificate:waitasec:!When he had a paternity test which proved Cindy to be wrong he was placed on her" worst of the worst list" . When the Grund family were nominated to be the unpaid baby sitters ,while Casey danced the" light fantastic" ,finally got old, Casey suddenly found a nanny because of the bad effect RG's occult & human sacrifices might have on Casey or Caylee or Cindy Or Lee Or George.....:furious::blushing:
When Casey decided her life as a single mother with Caylee getting all the attention & Casey actually having to clean & bathe her, babysit instead of "Fusion Fury" sucked,:angel: she called Jesse & asked to come over & have a shower, so she could plant some evidence ...(little DNA etc) & then she made sure everyone knew that Jesse had a key to her car & R. Grund specialized in infant sacrifice :croc:(HINT HINT) Then she couldn't find Caylee & maybe we'll hear that Zanny the Nanny was also a member of R.G 's. church & was paid to bring the sacrificial kid or lamb ,chick, or child.:furious::banghead::croc:

yes, those people sure are good at cooking up some wing dingers of stories!!!
This made me laugh, what vivid imaginations the A's have.:crazy:
I dont think the Grunds have anything to worry about. What they try to point, will be pointed right back at them.
The Grunds are OK, the son wanted to do the right thing, KC decided she doesnt want to get married and all of a sudden HES the bad guy?
I think hes a rare young man in this day and age. She probably couldve had a nice life with him.

Awesome post, thanks! Only thing I wonder about is whether JG's name was ever on the birth certificate, don't think it was. From what I remember when I had my daughter, the father signs a piece of paper acknowledging he is the father (somewhat like an affidavit), whether DNA is done or not, then his name is printed on the birth certificate.
The A's say no name is on the certificate, and I think we may have seen the cert in a doc dump.
I would think a new certificate would have to be issued if he wanted his name off after the DNA results, and JG never mentioned this happening. Either way, what you wrote still holds very true-

Awesome post, thanks! Only thing I wonder about is whether JG's name was ever on the birth certificate, don't think it was. From what I remember when I had my daughter, the father signs a piece of paper acknowledging he is the father (somewhat like an affidavit), whether DNA is done or not, then his name is printed on the birth certificate.
The A's say no name is on the certificate, and I think we may have seen the cert in a doc dump.
I would think a new certificate would have to be issued if he wanted his name off after the DNA results, and JG never mentioned this happening. Either way, what you wrote still holds very true-

Not sure it works the same way in Florida, but here in Georgia, when a child is born to an unmarried mother, a man may voluntarily sign a Declaration of Legitimization at any time after the child is born (agreeing that he is said father of child). If the form is not signed, the birth certificate is printed with the mother's name (maiden name as last name of child). If a birth certificate is issued and then a man signs the Dec of Leg., a new birth certificate must be filed for.

This happened earlier this year with an employee of mine. His on/off girlfriend showed up pregnant and although they both were *pretty sure* it was his child, she agreed to a DNA test after the child was born. Their son's birth certificate was issued with just the mother's name and the child had the last name of the mother. Nine days later, when the DNA results came in, proving that he WAS the father, they had to submit a copy of the DNA results as well as a signed Declaration of Legitimization to the SS office to have a new birth certificate issued with the baby's name amended to reflect the surname of the father, as well as listing his father on the certificate. (This took several weeks!)

I doubt JG signed a Dec of Leg at the time of Caylee's birth since he was obviously considering a DNA test (and did take one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member