IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-6a8d6ea97e.jpg

A rally in support of Kim Foxx just happened in which at least one speaker flat out called the FOP racist “blue klux klan.” Foxx did not object to that and carried on with her speech. After her extemely short presser I asked if she agrees that all police are racist:

Twitter

Kim Foxx suggests race behind criticism: 'I have been asking myself ... what is this really about'

Kim Foxx suggests race a factor in Jussie Smollett criticism

The Chicago prosecutor whose office dismissed charged against Jussie Smollett defended the decision on Saturday, saying the “Empire” actor was treated no differently than thousands of other defendants whose charges were similarly dropped since she took office.

Thousands she says.

K. Foxx had Jessie Jackson by her side and press conference held in front of The Rainbow Coalition site.
Wow, that is rich. Jessie Jackson's Rainbow-Push organization is where Smollett did his "community service." Which is in itself odd. Showing up to do photo ops at an advocacy organization doesn't really qualify for community service. And that fact that it is an advocacy group means its really just a political contribution. Now that same organization holds a rally to support the SA? These people don't even care how corrupt it looks. They just double down in.

As for the race factor, I hope that people of color in Chicago can understand that they are the ones most victimized by political corruption.

I am soooooo tired of people doing wrong, being criticized for their actions.
Then pulling the "race card" as their defence.
I can hardly wait for some caught red handed home invader, screams, "This is a set up because I'm half Scottish, part Puerto Rican and part German Shepherd".

IMO it's questionable as a complaint, as quite a few police officers in New York City themselves are black, and thus I assume the same holds true for Chicago, law enforcement having been seen as a traditionally good job for individuals who may not have the money for a college degree, on par with firefighters and the military... How does Superintendent Johnson feel about these claims, I wonder?

Mystery remains over why Kim Foxx's office dismissed hoax charges against Jussie Smollett

Mystery remains over why Kim Foxx's office dismissed hoax charges against Jussie Smollett

Also, thanks for this informative and well-written article, in which the brothers' attorney does some pretty frank speaking. I guess since she's frustrated she'll never get the chance to argue the case, she's willing to start airing her defense of the brothers in public any way she can...

Also, thanks for this informative and well-written article, in which the brothers' attorney does some pretty frank speaking. I guess since she's frustrated she'll never get the chance to argue the case, she's willing to start airing her defense of the brothers in public any way she can...

I still believe that there is enough evidence to tie Jussie Smollett into a conspiracy with the brothers. So did a Grand Jury. What a waste of time and money that was....16 felony charges, waved away with a magic wand by Foxx. There is a problem when one person wields that much power with no check and balance. Why bother with a Grand Jury? What was the point?

I'm so glad Smollett is enjoying his vaycay in Hawaii with his family. Daily Mail has photos of him carrying children's towels, eating and taking a phone call. Extended family vacation for the Smolletts.

Not a worry in the world. Gag me. MOO, IMO

So JS called his “attackers” in the hours before the “attack”. I guess we now know why he wouldn’t hand over his phone to LE. Jacka$$.

This guy I saw an A#1 jerk and I swear karma will bite him right in the butt (eventually).

Jussie Smollett is sued by the city of Chicago after refusing to pay police $130k as cell phone records reveal he called his 'attackers' multiple times in hours before 'staged publicity stunt'

Jussie Smollett is sued by the city of Chicago after refusing to pay police $130,000 | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Waiting for FBI to address letter hoax. Making me mad. How can they watch him bask in HA :mad:

I don't think we will see anything with the letter. Smollett is savvy. The letter was mailed by the brothers, written by the brothers...the only ones holding the bag, are the "Brothers". So, would it be justice to send them to prison? I suppose so, at least it gets two men that dumb out of the gene pool for awhile.

Wow, that is rich. Jessie Jackson's Rainbow-Push organization is where Smollett did his "community service." Which is in itself odd. Showing up to do photo ops at an advocacy organization doesn't really qualify for community service. And that fact that it is an advocacy group means its really just a political contribution. Now that same organization holds a rally to support the SA? These people don't even care how corrupt it looks. They just double down in.

As for the race factor, I hope that people of color in Chicago can understand that they are the ones most victimized by political corruption.
That's the "Chicago Way," and I sooo hope you're correct that the people of color in Chi-town do understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member