IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #5 Smollett indicted”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that we could add a poll to this thread.

What does everyone think is going to happen with this situation? Where is this going to go from here?

Probably nowhere.
I think most people know he was lying, and these released records will show that.

But the charges were already dropped and he is not going to be charged with anything else, most likely.

Even the phoney threatening letters---those were probably mailed by the brothers at Jussie's request. So he won't be charged with that either. JMO

PICTURED: Jussie Smollett driving his Mercedes to do a 'run through' of staged hoax attack with Nigerian brothers in newly released documents which reveal the rope that they used and the brothers' mugshots

PICTURED: Jussie Smollett in his Mercedes driving to do a 'run through' of staged hoax attack | Daily Mail Online

I'm guessing this is just a glimpse of the additional evidence against JS that the police alluded to and knew they had, from scouring the closed circuit cameras all over Chicago and back...

I wish that we could add a poll to this thread.

What does everyone think is going to happen with this situation? Where is this going to go from here?

Forever tarnished reputations, but probably not much more. Eventually, Kim Foxx and her career will cease to be affected because, well, corruption gets overlooked eventually. Jussie's career is over, though, unless he fesses up and begs for forgiveness. If he does he may be able to get guest spots here and there on sitcoms on the WB.

The fact that Smollett is steadfastly maintaining his innocence goes a lot deeper than just claiming the attack wasn't a hoax. Essentially, Smollett is saying those two brothers had it out for him, and attacked him. He is throwing Able and Ola under the bus in a lame attempt to save his public image. Talk about a double cross. Plus, the fact that the brothers are black makes it even worse. I mean, doesn't Smollett consider himself to be a black civil rights activist? I can't believe some folks are still supporting this nasty phony clown.

W T F ? !

- - -

The road is being cleared for Jussie Smollett’s return to “Empire.”

According to multiple production sources, “Empire’s” writers are currently breaking ideas for the Fox show’s sixth and final season with the expectation that Smollett will appear in the back half of the 18-episode season. Smollett was written out of the final episodes of the show’s fifth season following severe backlash stemming from accusations the actor and musician faked a hate crime against himself earlier this year in Chicago.

- more at link: ‘Empire’ Writers Prepping for Jussie Smollett’s Return in Season 6 (EXCLUSIVE)

W T F ? !

- - -

The road is being cleared for Jussie Smollett’s return to “Empire.”

According to multiple production sources, “Empire’s” writers are currently breaking ideas for the Fox show’s sixth and final season with the expectation that Smollett will appear in the back half of the 18-episode season. Smollett was written out of the final episodes of the show’s fifth season following severe backlash stemming from accusations the actor and musician faked a hate crime against himself earlier this year in Chicago.

- more at link: ‘Empire’ Writers Prepping for Jussie Smollett’s Return in Season 6 (EXCLUSIVE)

This was always the plan, when he wasn't terminated and paid for season 6. Apparently hoax hate crimes are perfectly acceptable.

Henson, Howard, and the rest of the drama series’ top cast, penned a letter to Fox Entertainment CEO Charlie Collier, Disney TV Studios and ABC Entertainment chair Dana Walden, Fox Entertainment president Michael Thorn, Empire co-creators Lee Daniels and Danny Strong, and other executive producers on the series.

“Together, as a united front, we stand with Jussie Smollett and ask that our co-star, brother and friend be brought back for our sixth season of Empire,” read the letter, obtained by Deadline. It is signed by Bryshere Y. Gray, Trai Byers, Gabourey Sidibe, and Nicole Ari Parker.

Full letter (it’s long!) is here, if you haven’t seen it:

Jussie Smollett Scandal: ‘Empire’ Cast Inks Letter Supporting Actor

- - -

Sorry, I didn’t realize this was the plan. I never read that. I’ll delete! I thought it was a new update.

No, they never "announced" it. Just when he wasn't terminated, it was pretty much implied.

That is why Smollett never had to plead "Guilty" for his deal. If he had, there would have been a lot more problems with keeping him on the show.

The amount of money that is riding on "Empire" and the sixth season is why Smollett was given a pass. A show can only go into syndication with 100 episodes. Up to the 5th season there were 84 episodes.

Syndication is the key to residual income for the stars, developers, anyone who gets some of the pie. "Empire" bosses definitely did not want "Empire" to go the way of the "Cosby Show".

Mickey, so how is ^^^that connected to the seemingly corrupt politicos?? IMO MOO etc

PICTURED: Jussie Smollett driving his Mercedes to do a 'run through' of staged hoax attack with Nigerian brothers in newly released documents which reveal the rope that they used and the brothers' mugshots

PICTURED: Jussie Smollett in his Mercedes driving to do a 'run through' of staged hoax attack | Daily Mail Online
This is just too much! I’m cringing so hard at how anyone could possibly be that dumb. How can he even show his face without dying from humiliation? If I were his clothes I’d be hiding from him. Don’t wear me in public!

He specifically wanted the camera on him during his gay Tupac saved my tuna someone placed a shoestring acrost my face excellent karate chop I fight the F back charade, but forgot about the bagazillion cameras filming him out and about every other minute of his life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637