Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by HayLouise, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmartin96

kmartin96 Member since 2008

That's exactly what my husband keeps asking......they should have been evicted 2 weeks prior. Could have disappeared and never reported it. I thank God they made the report, for little P and baby-to-be.

jash, Subiechik21, A2FMNST and 5 others like this.
  2. Simply Southern

Simply Southern Well-Known Member

No this report is based on injury and death only. It is an oversite committee.

I would welcome a report from any state that listed a success rate vs parental failure.

3. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

I definitely agree that there was likely a lack of parental bonding with AJ. I went down a facebook rabbit hole last night. God bless JC's family, it appears they tried to help and stay involved. I can only imagine how deeply painful this is for them all. There are pictures at the hospital after PF's birth (no pictures on anyone's page of AJ's birth). JC looks so healthy, polar opposite of how she looks today. That would have been the period she was not only pregnant, but trying to regain custody of AJ. Seeing those photo's also indicate IMO, in this current pregnancy she has been using and has not been clean. Dramatic difference in appearance.

Something else also stuck me. Joann had AB at age 17. There were no other children until after he was removed from her custody at age 12. AJ was born in October or November 2013 and removed at birth. She got pregnant with PF in March 2014, he was born in December. Come forward to current, she and Freund are not together anymore in a relationship sense, despite still living in the same house. Lot's of financial issues, may not have a place to live. Various interactions with LE & DCFS. Perhaps she senses she is going to lose AJ & PF, and the cycle repeats itself. She is pregnant again but not by Freund. Does she try to replace what she has lost or perceives to lose? I guess I am over-reaching, in my nature to search for the "why".

Whiteorchids, jash, Traymar and 13 others like this.
  4. PirateMomma

PirateMomma Well-Known Member

I thoight the same thing; Maybe that speaks to how lazy and or dumb they were.

Cubby and Subiechik21 like this.
  5. Simply Southern

We, the family, the neighbors, CPS can NOT watch these folks 24/7. We should not be expected nor held accountable when the laws and attorney's protect the parents. States have mandates to KEEP families together and reform them. There is not enough eyes to oversee this abuse.

I read the actual report on the cases referenced. The workers were seeing these families several times per week, trying to work within the system they are dealt.

If we crucify the system, then no one will work there.

6. sabepa

sabepa Well-Known Member

There’s an article above that says PF was removed from the home the day AJ was reported missing for allegations of neglect. Could be because of the suspicion around AJ, but also wonder if they knew DCFS was coming that morning and needed to account for AJ not being there...

7. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

61Montcalm, Subiechik21, osu and 2 others like this.
  8. AgeofAquaruis

Puke. There is a real nasty woman. So self a sorbed. Poisoning that baby as she selfies,and one baby lies dead in a cold shallow grave
    Well she got her 15. That pic is viral now.
    MOO

Whiteorchids, jash, Traymar and 6 others like this.
  9. Bugurl747

Bugurl747 Well-Known Member

Hidden in plain sight.

MOO

Subiechik21, angelainwi, osu and 5 others like this.
  10. AgeofAquaruis

:*(

Subiechik21, A2FMNST and AnnaGrace like this.
  11. k8ling0087

k8ling0087 Well-Known Member

Exactly why I am interested in the CASA volunteer program. If I can help even a little alleviate some of the work and help a child, I am in.

Knox, Subiechik21, angelainwi and 4 others like this.
  12. AgeofAquaruis

#DCSF this is what child abuse looks like.

Knox, Subiechik21, osu and 2 others like this.
  13. Bettylou4you

Bettylou4you Active Member

But they waited days to report him missing, during which time no one suspected anything. They brought the attention onto themselves by reporting it. Anyone has to know the story made no sense, it took them 3 days to hatch that genius story that he just vanished into thin air? They could have left the state and gotten a month-long head start, no one would be looking for them. They would have been seen as running from the foreclosure at worst. They could have blended into any crack house, the typical American family of 60-year old disbarred coke-head attorney, 30-year younger pregnant junkie mom and a small child. No one would have suspected they had just murdered one child and dumped him in a shallow grave.

jash, Traymar, MsFacetious and 6 others like this.
  14. bmacmillan1

bmacmillan1 Well-Known Member

Glad to know there was family intervention but feel so sad for the grandmother.

Knox, Subiechik21 and AgeofAquaruis like this.
  15. AgeofAquaruis

WTH? 'Accidently spilled scalding water on himself'.
    Bloody Hell it just gets worse,and worse.
    MOO .

Traymar, Subiechik21, osu and 9 others like this.
  16. kmartin96

kmartin96 Member since 2008

I just forwarded those pics to a reporter at the Daily Herald who has been covering the AJ story. They need to be publicized...IMO

17. Simply Southern

Don't ya think, they wanted to remove AJ ? They tried, the Dr. could not state the bruise was from abuse, should she be charged?
    The mother that saw the bandages at Halloween said nothing? Should she be charged, as well?

The opioid crisis is out of control, grandparents, sisters and bothers are raising the kids of thousands of kids because of this. We as a community are forced to watch over these kids, we lose sleep, give money, report hungry dirty kids. The parents are given probation, after probation for drug offenses.

Everyone wants to sue, the state, foster parents, CPS, LE but I do not hear one law maker jumping up to change the definition of child abuse or passing increased laws for neglect. He!!, a filthy home is not illegal.

Neglect is the first sign of child abuse and its down hill from there. Why no laws for ..Parents must provide a clean home? We don't cause civil rights lawyers would be al over this.

Knox, Subiechik21, Mbee and 5 others like this.
  18. SweetPeas56

SweetPeas56 Well-Known Member

I also lean toward JC being the primary attacker/abuser.

Subiechik21, osu, SandyQLS and 2 others like this.
  19. Simply Southern

I admire you for joining the boots on the ground team!!!

I've lost faith in the legal system. I just try everyday, to make a positive impact with kids. My law makers don't even want to talk about child abuse, they are all focused on solving the opioid crisis. Which require millions in studies. Its simple provide inpatient rehab.,lock them up if you can't, but for goodness sake stop them from abusing kids, stealing, and murder.

20. AgeofAquaruis

Cuts.

Subiechik21, A2FMNST, borndem and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.