Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by HayLouise, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaxterDE42

BaxterDE42 Active Member

Thank you so much for sharing such a personal and informative experience that is very relevant not only to little AJ's case but to any brutal and horrendous act of violence. Some of the most useful posts that help us better understand and cope with such acts are those of experience and do not come with a *link*. If I could reform or completely obliterate one word from describing these murderous acts, it would be the word "sick". That word implies something acquired, having the possibility of recovery from. These monsters are not "sick" - their acts are sickening. Nope. These monsters are pure evil. They are evil - not sick. Evil has no 12 step program and no redemption. We face it perhaps to test our resolve to obliterate it and to remind ourselves we need to be more protective of the weaker and most vulnerable among us.
    I am glad to see you post a positive outcome from your experience and that of your mother. Mental illness is a sickness from which there is a cure. Evil just exists. Let's not fear calling the entities that tortured AJ what they are! - They are not sick - they are evil!

2. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

I doubt she has a conscious. Rachelle Bond never felt Shame and horror when she cleaned up in jail. The drugs are just a crutch not an excuse. I’ve known drug addicts who didn’t beat the tar out of their kids. Trying to blame drugs for their actions is no responsibility.

ilovechili, NYCCANUSA, jash and 4 others like this.
  3. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Your story is such a warning for All Americans. Drugs are not affecting the weak, the corrupt, the lower classes, people of a certain color or ethnicity, of a certain education. DRUGS ARE EVERYWHERE and they are degrading all of our lives.

Every day in my little town of 30,000 the Police Blotter has multiple arrests for meth use or meth/heroin or heroin/cocaine or alcohol/any of the above, or marijuana/any of the above. These users live in old motels that are now "residential motels" and they are just infested with the crimes. The druggies are in car accidents, in gang shoootouts, in home burglaries. So many of them are ex-felons with.... prior drug charges. And there was a serial killer who premeditatedly murdered 4 upstanding citizens so he could pawn their simple jewelry for money for meth

I don't know how to stop this, but I also agree with the poster who said incarceration is not a solution. It's only warehousing too many of these Walking Dead who will be released and set back on the streets to re-commit, because they can't get clean or don't know of any reason to get clean.

4. sabepa

sabepa Well-Known Member

I am so angry I could spit. This child TOLD A DOCTOR and still he was returned to that monster. Why would he ever bother to speak up again? Asking Sr. to stay in the house to protect him. What a joke!

5. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

My sons friend has schizoaffective disorder and bi-polar disease. Their is no cure it’s a progressive disease all you can do is take mood stabilizers and anti psychotic meds. They always have to be changed eventually when they stop working. It’s very sad. I wish their was a cure.

Subiechik21, A2FMNST and Boodles like this.
  6. Bettylou4you

Bettylou4you Active Member

The very first thing this woman did to this child was make him go through opiate withdrawl starting from the moment he was born.

jash, Subiechik21, ElizB and 6 others like this.
  7. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

I think we need a change in the level of authority a CPS/DCFS worker has. They should be able to force entry with police if monsters like these two refuse entry.

I’m writing to all my state and US legislators to take a long hard look at laws meant to protect children. It’s beyond time to save these babies!!

8. Breezie

Breezie Well-Known Member

Child welfare system often allows parents with drug problems to keep their kids. After AJ Freund, will that change?

But once a child is removed, he said, it can be difficult to reunify a family even if the parents appear to be doing well. Judges, who make the final call about whether children should be removed from their parents or brought back, often are reluctant to allow people with histories of drug abuse to reclaim their kids, he said.

He expects that reluctance to grow even stronger in the wake of AJ’s murder.

“It’d be hard for this case not to play a role in (a judge’s) decision-making,” he said. “We might see children stay in care longer. Whether that’s a good or bad thing, we’ll have to see.”

9. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

It seems apparent they did favor the younger brother and likely disliked AJ. Then why regain custody of him? A possession? Vengeance against “the system”? How can you have contempt for your child? His life was hell. And he was coached (threatened), I’m sure, as to what to say to people who made inquiries. Why? I can’t grasp this.

TRB, jash, Subiechik21 and 4 others like this.
  10. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Do we know who the father of the unborn baby is? (does she?)

It has been reported here by locals that the motel where the pool videos are shot is notorious for drug dealing and prostitution. Is this why she likes to take "breaks" to go stay in the hotel - she can prostitute herself for $$ or drugs?

TRB, jash, Subiechik21 and 5 others like this.
  11. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

He would likely be a source of funds as a dependent child, food stamps, other benefits in the social services system. He was just a paycheck.

TRB, jash, Subiechik21 and 4 others like this.
  12. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Maybe they wanted to keep getting the monthly payment from SS or child services for AJ and thought they could keep up the pretense because he would just be a "runaway".

TRB, jash, Subiechik21 and 5 others like this.
  13. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

That is very true. Children are afraid to tell about their abuse, and reluctant, as they were often told they were hit because they were "bad" and "deserved it".

Getting a confession from a child about abuse can take specialized skill.

14. nyvictoria

Typical drug addicts-the focus is on how to get more dope rather than what is a good story/alibi smdh

Subiechik21 likes this.
  15. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

But they still took him out to Trick or Treat. SMH. Why? The obvious abuse to him probably occurred just days before Halloween. Did they think no one would notice? Did they want the candy he was probably given for themselves?
    I'm sure he wanted to go out to get treats, etc., but I guess they didn't notice his injuries were that obvious or they just didn't care. Grrrrrr.

jash, Subiechik21, SandyQLS and 2 others like this.
  16. nyvictoria

It’s not a crime?????? I’m shocked. That makes me so GD mad!!!! Adding this to my letter to legislators.

17. AnnaGrace

AnnaGrace Well-Known Member

These made me physically sick. First tears, then rage, then nausea. I just can't. Why??? Poor little sweet Andrew. I'm broken.

sallye818, jash, Subiechik21 and 4 others like this.
  18. birdsmomma

birdsmomma Well-Known Member

So JC and AF were abusing and neglecting the oldest boy to the point that the grandmother was able to get custody. We all know how they treated poor AJ. I find it incredibly hard to believe that P is unscathed (as far as physical abuse). I think he's very lucky to make it out of this situation alive. From what we know, I do not think the monsters knew how to love anyone or anything but their habit. Sadly I think poor P is going to carry this with him his entire life.--All MOO

sallye818, Suwannee, TRB and 12 others like this.
  19. Silverhawk

Silverhawk Member

This whole thing makes me ill. Poor little guy...at least he is free from the neglect. There are just too many cases of people having kids when they don't want them or can't care for them.

20. BaxterDE42

BaxterDE42 Active Member

Subiechik21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.