Found Deceased IL - Brissa Romero, 17, from Carpentersville, gray 2008 Nissan Rogue, didn't return from a work party at Bowlero, Vernon Hills, 4 Dec 2023

Oh dear. So it does actually make sense she would take Lakeview (I would presume directed by an app like Waze) to avoid the gridlock at Townline/Milwaukee. Lakeview curves around and eventually intersects with Center Drive which Bowlero is located off. I've certainly used it to get to the shopping centers past Townline/Milwaukee. I really never even noticed the pond in front of the hotel. You would have to jump the curb and drive a bit to get to that one. But...as mentioned earlier I could see the walking paths possibly being confused as roadway, but...again you'd think someone would see someone driving in that greenway but you do get breaks in traffic there. Or, if she was distracted and blew the stop sign and just keep going straight. I think if you were stopped at the stop sign, it would be difficult to end up going straight into the pond. Especially if using a direction app which would clearly show the right turn. I feel she may have been using something like Waze as Lakeview seems more of a cut-through that locals are familiar with.

My guess would have been the ponds closer to Milwaukee but that I'd have to think someone would definitely have seen, there are usually cars sitting at that light there. Will hope to catch the press conference.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back