Found Deceased IL - Cheyann Klus, 22, Chicago, 2 Dec 2017

No idea how she got to the south side from the west side and then how her phone got to Mallard Lake.

I could be wrong but I don't think Brian or Chad were directly involved in her ending up near South Shore.

That's about as far from Mallard Lake as you can get in the Chicago area.

Agreed. It's hard to imagine it's anything besides foul play at this point. She didn't have a vehicle so she would have to be transported by someone. IMO, she was dumped there and then that person made a 911 call with her phone 12 days later to send LE on a wild goose chase to Mallard Lake. Risky move but it seems it worked...until now.

It's too bad it took almost three years for them to identify her remains but COVID slowed everything down.

No idea how she got to the south side from the west side and then how her phone got to Mallard Lake.

I could be wrong but I don't think Brian or Chad were directly involved in her ending up near South Shore.

If I entered the addresses correctly, it’s 17 miles from BB’s place, where she was supposedly last seen, to the place where her body was found.

I think we can forget about the lake having anything to do with her death, except as the place where someone tried to lay a false trail.

MOO

I am not that sure, I just cannot imagine there were only two people in a drug and alcohol binge party that lasted almost 2 days.
Ah... I know it may sound weird to some, but my college best friend Joe and I would get absolutely blasted for 2 or 3 straight days, just the 2 of us lol. Don't judge me! We were ridiculous back then.

Usually happens with people who really enjoy eachother's company, OR, and what I believe is Cheyann's case, she really needed something from Brian (drugs, money, etc.) because I don't see her just willingly partying with him for 2 days for no reason IMO.

This case has always been unbelievably suspicious in my eyes, and now knowing she was found buried in a backyard... obviously someone had something to do with it.

Speculation, my experience & opinions

Ah... I know it may sound weird to some, but my college best friend Joe and I would get absolutely blasted for 2 or 3 straight days, just the 2 of us lol. Don't judge me! We were ridiculous back then.

Usually happens with people who really enjoy eachother's company, OR, and what I believe is Cheyann's case, she really needed something from Brian (drugs, money, etc.) because I don't see her just willingly partying with him for 2 days for no reason IMO.

This case has always been unbelievably suspicious in my eyes, and now knowing she was found buried in a backyard... obviously someone had something to do with it.

She was found buried in a backyard??

Where did you see she was buried in a yard ?

As per a thread linked above for the remains that were located in March 2020, and later identified as Cheyann:

Circumstances of Recovery UNKNOWN human remains discovered behind a residence located at 6832 S Dorchester Ave, Chicago IL.

6D6716C9-98CD-4711-BDA5-EECD5A4BD1B2.jpeg
6832 S Dorchester Ave, Chicago IL.

Street view to pan around back of house where remains are said to have been found:

Last edited:
View attachment 396272
6832 S Dorchester Ave, Chicago IL.

Street view to pan around back of house where remains are said to have been found:

Wow, thank you for sharing these links. Looks like a rental.

Would be nice to know more about the circumstances surrounding the discovery of the remains and who was living at the address at the time. I assume Chicago detectives are looking into this, but Chicago has around 700 homicides a year and the detective branch of the police department is understaffed.

Thing is, I don't know how accurate the location of where the body was found is because you can actually see the backyard of 6832 and there's literally nowhere to hide a body here. I'm guessing they must've found her in the brickyard behind the house. I even pulled the date on Google Maps back to 2019 where she would've still been there, but nothing. I'm pretty sure its the right house because the trashcan on the left says 6832. I figured the call from Mallard Lake was a red herring, but how she ended up all the way down here, and how this location was chosen is a mystery. If she called or texted anyone else to come get her, wouldn't her phone records reflect that? Wasn't the text for help sent while Brian was still awake?

6832-Backyard.png

Attachments

• 6832-Behind-Yard.png
    6832-Behind-Yard.png
    358.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 6832-Overview.png
    6832-Overview.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 33
These people she was running around with were no brainiacs who’s house was this ?

You know they left evidence and DNA please don’t drop the ball on this Chicago Detectives because of the life she was living

Such a shame beautiful young girl some monster took

Thing is, I don't know how accurate the location of where the body was found is because you can actually see the backyard of 6832 and there's literally nowhere to hide a body here. I'm guessing they must've found her in the brickyard behind the house. I even pulled the date on Google Maps back to 2019 where she would've still been there, but nothing. I'm pretty sure its the right house because the trashcan on the left says 6832. I figured the call from Mallard Lake was a red herring, but how she ended up all the way down here, and how this location was chosen is a mystery. If she called or texted anyone else to come get her, wouldn't her phone records reflect that? Wasn't the text for help sent while Brian was still awake?

View attachment 396637
im thinking its possible the house was uninhabited when she was dumped and possibly since, if not then maybe she was in the plants and skeletal by that time

If you compare the the 2019 and 2022 google street views, you can see the porch was replaced. Could’ve been under it? I think it was vacant, there were permits issued in the past two years which leads me to believe it was being renovated.

If you compare the the 2019 and 2022 google street views, you can see the porch was replaced. Could’ve been under it? I think it was vacant, there were permits issued in the past two years which leads me to believe it was being renovated.
good point. theres not even a fence in back, the paved backyard / driveway opens into an alley

Great catch maybe you should be the detective on the case I hope they are back tracking and checking people out these guys are no masterminds they will crumble once pressed with a little evidence

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back