GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

Kircher's mother, Lori Lyons, continues to hold out hope that her daughter will return home or that she will receive some kind of acknowledgement that Chyenne is alive, even if it is just a Facebook post.

"I hope someday I am sitting with Chyenne and laughing about this -- remember when you were gone for a year," she said. "You have to stay positive, otherwise you don't have anything. You have to have hope."

I cant believe that nobody really looked for this girl. I mean if it was my child I would have done everything possible i could think of. It is sad!!:banghead:

Is that her in the above link?

Looks like her raine

15713375_BG1.jpg

What ARE the chances of such "twins" both being in/from the SAME place? <Mod Snip>

I can't get a date on google.. need another search engine..Yahoo did not pull the meetme like google did..

Police in East Dubuque, Illinois are concerned for the safety of a missing teenaged girl. It&#8217;s been about nine weeks since 14-year-old Chyenne Kircher left a note, telling her family she ran away. Her mom says Chyenne functions below grade level and isn&#8217;t the type to do something like this. It seems everyone in the [...]

http://sourcemgnews.com/members/katiewiedemann/?acpage=4

found this, I did not see where she lef a note..where did I miss this

Do you know the name of the street her mother lived on? She was last seen on Wisconsin Ave but I don't know if that is the street where she lived.

As with raine1212, I, too, just came onto this case, so I have no idea where she actually lived.
Tried to find something, and came across this:
http://www.thonline.com/news/tri-state/article_aacb8a06-fc01-11e0-ae74-001a4bcf6878.html
The closest Hy-Vee is across a bridge from where last seen on Wisconsin Ave. Dodge St/hwy 20. Heck of a walk for a 14yo, if it was her at all.
I tend to suspect, and MOO, that she had help in this disappearance. Really strikes me as odd the sheer lack of searching... am I missing something here??

I can't get a date on google.. need another search engine..Yahoo did not pull the meetme like google did..

Ok I tried that and got something about *advertiser censored*, Islam.. Maybe I did it wrong.. What a shock for a almost 50 year old married woman...lol

Lately it's been really cookoo. I got the same thing. Sometimes, even as late as today I found info on Justin Franz who is missing, so it's just hit and miss.

I feel this kid is hiding right under our noses.. Was there any friends in the MSM that said something about her or other friends.

Or, all we have to work with is just these few pages.. News says same over and over.

I just don't get how a 14 year old can run away, and next to nothing seems to have been done to find her. I even looked up emancipation laws in Illinois, and THAT isn't possible (it's 16 minimum age).

I agree with raine that this girl seems to be right under everyone's noses, but HOW? Someone, somewhere, knows something we don't.

dangit, me bold died

Im getting :waiting: from dh lol, so I guess I should say good night. Thanks raine for putting fresh eyes on this case.

As with raine1212, I, too, just came onto this case, so I have no idea where she actually lived.
Tried to find something, and came across this:
http://www.thonline.com/news/tri-state/article_aacb8a06-fc01-11e0-ae74-001a4bcf6878.html
The closest Hy-Vee is across a bridge from where last seen on Wisconsin Ave. Dodge St/hwy 20. Heck of a walk for a 14yo, if it was her at all.
I tend to suspect, and MOO, that she had help in this disappearance. Really strikes me as odd the sheer lack of searching... am I missing something here??

If she lived on Wisconsin Ave it would not be that far of a walk to the HyVee store. It is just across the bridge that crosses the Mississippi river into Dubuque, Iowa from East Dubuque. The bridge a few feet short of a mile long. At most it would be about a two mile walk depending on where she lived. Not that big of a feat for a 14 year old.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back