GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

Q- how are rewards organised/raised in cases like this? I've noticed that sometimes a reward is offered for info pretty much straight away. I wonder why there hasn't been in this case..:waitasec:

I wish there was some way to get the local perspective. People must have talked about it amongst themselves. I wonder what they said, and where they think Chyenne is.
I'm having real difficulty believing that she was out and about, on the streets for any length of time, and wasn't seen by anyone.

Who was home when she returned from school? One person?? more? Who saw her?
Did she walk home from school alone, or with someone else, her brother maybe? It would be pretty normal for them to walk together, I'd think.

And the all important question----- Why didn't anyone at least call the 'friend' when it got dark and Chy wasn't home yet? Did they notice she wasn't home? if so, where did they think she was? if not, why not??
Too many questions and not enough information for me.

Even what I know doesn't make sense to me. :banghead:

Bumping for Chyenne...

... when things seem not to make sense, then it's time to simplify what you have.

What I find rather interesting about this case is the sheer lack of... anything and everything, even gossip! Why no organized searches? After watching her videos, how could any reasonable person assume this girl could simply "run away" and survive? Unlike some kids her age, I really doubt Chyenne Kircher had a network of friends who would or could assist. Is it therefore not unreasonable to at least assume foul play here?

Bumping for Chyenne...

... when things seem not to make sense, then it's time to simplify what you have.

What I find rather interesting about this case is the sheer lack of... anything and everything, even gossip! Why no organized searches? After watching her videos, how could any reasonable person assume this girl could simply "run away" and survive? Unlike some kids her age, I really doubt Chyenne Kircher had a network of friends who would or could assist. Is it therefore not unreasonable to at least assume foul play here?

I agree that Chyenne does not seem like she was capable of running away and staying away this long. I was wondering if maybe she has family somewhere else and she was sent there for some reason and her parents don't want her found. If not then I would think foul play but I really hate to think that:(

I agree that Chyenne does not seem like she was capable of running away and staying away this long. I was wondering if maybe she has family somewhere else and she was sent there for some reason and her parents don't want her found. If not then I would think foul play but I really hate to think that:(

I was wondering the same, and it could make a lot of sense. I understand LE was not told who Chy's real father was? They wouldn't even necessarily be on a birth certificate, even.

Something happened, and I have a feeling it was recent to her disappearance. Something I want to say was... criminal.

If she was sent away by family, why would they bother setting it up to look as if she ran away? It would be too easy to just tell the truth.

The videos tell me that there is no way this girl left on her own, attracted no attention and has survived this long while remaining hidden. They tell me a lot more but I shall remain silent on that for now.:furious:

Were the kids ever actually left in foster care in the past, or was that hearsay? Was it strictly Chyenne connected to the boy with the M name, or were any other family members aware of this boy -- and his father. Who the heck is this "second" adult male in that household? Did Chy have a doctor's appointment the next day (Friday) and verified? If Chyenne's last name is Kircher, but LL refused to tell LE who the real father is... I have a lot of questions here. But I would settle for a peek at that note. (I can dream) :mad:

There are so many questions I would love to have answered, too. I think my main question is why is nobody in the family looking for her??

Were the kids ever actually left in foster care in the past, or was that hearsay? Was it strictly Chyenne connected to the boy with the M name, or were any other family members aware of this boy -- and his father. Who the heck is this "second" adult male in that household? Did Chy have a doctor's appointment the next day (Friday) and verified? If Chyenne's last name is Kircher, but LL refused to tell LE who the real father is... I have a lot of questions here. But I would settle for a peek at that note. (I can dream) :mad:
There is a FB post on a minor family members wall that mentions foster care. It does not say that Chyenne was in care, but it doesn't say she wasn't either.

IIRC Raine said early on that M had been cleared and was just a friend. Idk if others knew him.

The 2nd adult male is listed on FB as being 'in a complicated relationship' with LL.

I'd like to know more about the dr's appt, if there was one. Who made it? How was Chyenne getting to the dr? Who was taking her? What was it

And don't even start me on the note.......:banghead:

:moo::moo::moo:

Well I will try and answer some of your questons....first of all there is no talk around town about her, there was very little from the start! Its like nobody is really intrested. Little bit if you dont know by now.....this was their first year back to regular school, her brother and chy. THey went to a school for kids with
"behavorial" problems. She didnt have any close friends. They live on highway away from other houses so they never had a "neighborhood" for her to play with. She usally had to walk down to the "flats" area for kids she knew or to the Kid zone or to the library. Some of you wanted to know about the household, there is living in one house is LL, her "friend" SS. THe father of LL's youngest child RA also lives there. And Chy older brother CK. They have numerous pets. LL's parents live next door to them and the Elementary school is across the highway. When i talked to chy, she said she does not know who her real father is. When the kids at the high school wanted to form search parties for her and they were told not to. There are alot of crazy varibules with this case. But there are good questions asked about rewards and just intrest in finding her. I wish I could say more,,,but I dont want to say too much on here. I hope I didnt cross any lines. Let me know if there are anymore questions that I can try to answer. There has to be someone out there that knows something......just didnt think it would take this long to come out.

Did Chyenne spend a lot of time at the library? Could she have been there for some of the afternoon?

I've noticed in some threads that family members join and help out with information. How does that usuallly happen? Do they just happen upon us, or are we able to contact them and invite them to join?

It would be awesome to actually get the story from those who were there. I'm so frustrated with the lack of info that's available.

:twocents::twocents:

I've noticed in some threads that family members join and help out with information. How does that usuallly happen? Do they just happen upon us, or are we able to contact them and invite them to join?

It would be awesome to actually get the story from those who were there. I'm so frustrated with the lack of info that's available.

:twocents::twocents:

My impression is that some of them (especially in "cold" cases) wind up here after googling their missing relative's name.

Thanks ktgirl.

Well I hope that if any of Chyenne's family or friends are reading along, they will join us and help fill in the blanks.

Not sure if I can ask this so, if inappropriate, send me to my naughty chair...

What school did Chy attend the year before she went missing? (the one she transferred from to the school she was attending when she ran away, that is)

01-18-2013 01:45 AM
TeenyTaurus Not sure if I can ask this so, if inappropriate, send me to my naughty chair...

What school did Chy attend the year before she went missing? (the one she transferred from to the school she was attending when she ran away, that is)

It was called the Northwest Academy, located in Hanover, IL

01-18-2013 01:45 AM
TeenyTaurus Not sure if I can ask this so, if inappropriate, send me to my naughty chair...

It was called the Northwest Academy, located in Hanover, IL

Being a teenager who ran away for family reasons there had to be something terrible happening in her life to make her stay away so long. Part of me wants to says she'll turn up when she's eighteen just to get a job and start her life, but the other part of me questions now a child can stay hidden so well for so long.

As for the note in the car IMO you would leave a runaway note in a car because you know it would be found no sooner than a certain time, when her family member went to work at ten. This gave her approximately seven hours to leave town before anyone knew she was gone. She could have crossed the whole state of Iowa in about five hours, but this would obviously require some help from someone such as an adult.

Also has there been any mention of a cellphone? I was just trying to see what I could see on her Facebook and it shows she has 56 mobile uploads.

And one last question has anyone seen the quotev website with a girl similar in looks, same age, same nicknames and joined a month after the disappearance? Maybe I'm totally off but I couldn't help but notice the similarities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back