GUILTY IL - Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson & Julian King, 7, slain, Chicago, 24 Oct 2008

If the little boy is still alive he must be with someone that his stepfather knows. Maybe they are afraid to come forward with him after this length of time.

Seems if the stepfather was going to murder the little boy he would have done it in the home along with his grandmother and uncle. Why take him just to murder him somewhere else? To cause the mother more pain then she would have suffered if he was found dead in the home? Who knows how these monsters think but this just isn't making sense to me.

Is LE 100% sure that this is the guy that committed the murders?

Just breaking on MSNBC reports are they found the white SUV and there is a body of a male child inside. That's all they said and went to a commercial.

WMAQ/MSNBC is reporting that they have located the white suburban in the case. It's being reported that there is a body in it. It hasn't been confirmed.

Pray for Julian.

Fox is reporting a body in the SUV also. Not confirmed yet.

That poor baby.

They are taking pictures and the medical examiner is on scene. :(

Oh no, this is so sad, if indeed true Julian is in the vehichle. I am watching FOX and I do see the helicopter over the scene and they said a body was in it. There seems to be NO RUSH to open the car...............

If it is indeed Julian, WHY WOULD they have killed this child? I am crying over this at this moment...............

This is horrible! I was really hoping that he was alive and hidden somewhere seeing that he was not found in the home. That poor baby must have been so scared, and poor Julia I hope and pray she has the strength to get through this!

I am wondering how long the vehicle had been parked in the location that it was found, since Friday or was it just left there? Was Julian alive then possibly killed as he was becoming more of a liability? I have been reading about this and to me it seems like much more than Mom's ex wanting to get back at her but I could be wrong. It seemed to me that he did have an attachment to the boy and that was why I was so hopeful that if he was responsible that Julian would be found safe.

If it is indeed Julian, WHY WOULD they have killed this child? I am crying over this at this moment...............

Senseless isn't it?

More than likely because he witnessed the other murders.

email.png
Email
print.png
Print
comment.png
Comment()
Sharing
RSS

http://www.wgntv.com/landing/?blockID=118403&feedID=1503

Dan Blake, Chicago Tribune
October 27, 2008

A child's body was found in a vehicle on Chicago's West Side this morning and police are investigating if it is that of missing Julian King.
The Cook County medical examiner's office has sent investigators to the scene in the 1300 block of South Kolin where the boy was found around 8 a.m., an office spokesman said.
The child had not been identified.

This is soooo sad. I can't imagine what the family must be going through. My prayers go out to them.

Unreal.

This really highlights why it is important to be cautious who you allow into your life and the life of your child and family. So terribly sad for all.

I didn't know he had preg GF too. Just a bad situation all around.

Just read the breaking news on CNN, how very sad.

Prayers going up for the Hudson & King families. :(

I feel bad for the family, this is a nightmare.:(

I am so sad to hear this. I was really praying that there would be some happiness in this horrible story.

I was hoping that he may have been so frightened that he hid. Kids can hide in places we wouldn't even think of looking in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire
Back