GUILTY IL - Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson & Julian King, 7, slain, Chicago, 24 Oct 2008

Do we have any info on the new Baby Momma?

I have not seen any information released on her at all, just that she was his pregnant gf and he was arrested at her home. I don't believe her name has been released. If she is on his myspace I can't tell which one she is

That's crazy isn't it?

It doesn't JIVE with me. But then I always think of the conspiracy angle on things.

I mean you have a very famous daughter inlaw involved with this case.
He didn't kill the wife, but obviously she will suffer.

TMZ says that Jennifer is on the way to identify Julian. :(

It doesn't JIVE with me. But then I always think of the conspiracy angle on things.

I mean you have a very famous daughter inlaw involved with this case.
He didn't kill the wife, but obviously she will suffer.

He didnt kill her but it doesnt mean he didnt want to kill her. do we know what her schedule is with work or if she's even working at the moment? Perhaps "he" expected her to be home and he would have killed her too.

do we know what "family" member found the bodies? Was it Julia perhaps? I think there is another sister and possibly another brother.

He didnt kill her but it doesnt mean he didnt want to kill her. do we know what her schedule is with work or if she's even working at the moment? Perhaps "he" expected her to be home and he would have killed her too.

do we know what "family" member found the bodies? Was it Julia perhaps? I think there is another sister and possibly another brother.

One news outlet said that it was the sister that found them. But then another news outlet said it was a cousin.

TMZ says that Jennifer is on the way to identify Julian. :(

That is sooo sad. She's already had to identify her mother and brother... now her young nephew. That will stay with her forever.

CBS Chicago live link:
COMING UP AT 4 PM: Chicago Police Discuss Hudson Murder Case

My heart is breaking for the mom and the rest of the family - and I can not imagine the pain that Jennifer is going through - now having to identify a 3rd family member - and her little nephew as well. They will all be in my prayers tonight -

a VERY SAD DAY........

Sources: Hudson family told that body is Julian's

UPDATE: Sources say that police have told the Hudson family that the body found on Chicago's West Side is that of 7-year-old Julian King.

Oh jeeze I cant even imagine what they are going through right now. Listening to the press conference is sounds like they are still holding the estranged husband as a suspect and on top of that someone else is still out there

I like Jennifer Hudson... Prayers going out to her and her family during this time.

What an awful story, my heart is breaking for the Hudson family. Imagine killing a family for revenge, so twisted, it is beyond comprehension for me.
Jennifer Hudson's performance of "I'm Not Going" in Dream Girls was truly one of Hollywood's magic moments, it brings me to tears just seeing parts of it on You Tube. I pray she and her family have angels looking after them right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire
Back