GUILTY IL - Darnell Donerson, Jason Hudson & Julian King, 7, slain, Chicago, 24 Oct 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a tragedy. Things like this never make any sense to me.

I pray she and her family have angels looking after them right now.
They do. They now have 3 angels watching over them.
I just hope people have learned a valuable lesson from this terrible tragedy. The outcome may have have been so different if just one person had called the police when they heard those gunshots.

This is one of those times I am glad a state has the death penalty. Who ever murdered these three people deserve nothing less than the needle, the medications that flow through it, and the science that help engineer such a process.

This was a planned crime that went horribly wrong. The cowards that planned this and followed through with it deserve no compassion nor empathy.

Prayers of hope, strength, and resolve to this entire family... :(

Has anyone looked up this mothers myspace page? There is alot of trash talk on her on dlisted.com. Apparantly mom has a really tacky website and it is in really bad taste. She is even logging on and accepting friends requested as of right now, after being told her son is dead. I am at work and cannot access myspace. Can somebody copy and paste what is on her page?

I like your thinking OL, my hinky is planned and connected with drug/gangs.
The fact that Julian King was shot 3 times, is unbelievably WRONG.

They could have left him in the car alone.

But these are despicable in-humane beings.

Has anyone looked up this mothers myspace page? There is alot of trash talk on her on dlisted.com. Apparantly mom has a really tacky website and it is in really bad taste. She is even logging on and accepting friends requested as of right now, after being told her son is dead. I am at work and cannot access myspace. Can somebody copy and paste what is on her page?

IMVHO, I could care less about a tacky website and trash talk by others. Right now, this is a horrific tragedy and I cannot blame a victims family member for a crime done by others. Blame belongs to those who *chose* to murder 2 adults and an innocent child.

Again, to be sure, my very humble opinion.

I have looked at her myspace, is that the site you are saying is tacky? I dont really see anything I would consider tacky for the most part. She has loads of pics of her family and a big proud mommy graphic. All of her new comments are condolences. I also can't find what you are talking about on dlisted.com but I dont really know that site so I am probably not looking in the right spot. I feel really badly for Julia right now

Honestly, I am seriously offended by the fact that you are choosing to trash talk a woman who has just lost over half her family, and her 7 year old son.

Why is it always the woman who "should have known better" when something like this happens? Why does she get all the blame? Why are women expected to instinctively "see this coming" while so little is said about the actual perpetrator of the crime?

Can somebody copy and paste what is on her page?
I'm appalled by your request
icon4.gif

I have looked at her myspace, is that the site you are saying is tacky? I dont really see anything I would consider tacky for the most part. She has loads of pics of her family and a big proud mommy graphic. All of her new comments are condolences. I also can't find what you are talking about on dlisted.com but I dont really know that site so I am probably not looking in the right spot. I feel really badly for Julia right now

I think it may have been missed that the Julia is estranged from her husband. I have not read (or may have missed) how long they have been seperated, but "estranged" has been used in every media news print that I have come across.

I'm glad you shared what you have read at her myspace. Hopefully, others will as well.

I saw nothing bad about her at dlisted.com....I DID see a lot of trash talk about Jennifer's fiance but nothing about her sister. Even if there was, what would be the point of it? Compared to certain other mothers in the news currently, this one seemed to genuinely care for and love her son and family and deserves great sympathy, not insults.

I think it may have been missed that the Julia is estranged from her husband. I have not read (or may have missed) how long they have been seperated, but "estranged" has been used in every media news print that I have come across.

I'm glad you shared what you have read at her myspace. Hopefully, others will as well.

I have heard different stories about how long they had been separated. I first read a month then I think I read they have been separated since last winter.

I went to her myspace today to view all of the wonderful pictures that she has there of her family. You can tell that her family was very important to her and little Julian's life looked full of happiness and love. It looks like he had some amazing birthdays and lot of family around him at all times. I feel so badly at what happened to them.

I am guessing that she has logged on and accepted new friends as she may take some comfort in all of the well wishes and condolances that caring people are posting for her. Right now this family needs all the love and support that is out there I myself don't know how I could live through such loss

I just don't see how Jennifer and her sister are going to handle this. They must still be in shock from finding their mother and brother murdered, but now Julian. It is true this is like a never ending nightmare for them. Horrific!

Mike just said he was shot, but they don't know where the crime scene is yet. Could be at the house, in the car, or a 3rd location.

ETA: I agree. We don't need to be going into discussions of the mother's myspace etc. She is definitely a victim here. Feel free to dig into everything about Balfour tho. He is a (and still the POI).

I just don't see how Jennifer and her sister are going to handle this. They must still be in shock from finding their mother and brother murdered, but now Julian. It is true this is like a never ending nightmare for them. Horrific!

Mike just said he was shot, but they don't know where the crime scene is yet. Could be at the house, in the car, or a 3rd location.

ETA: I agree. We don't need to be going into discussions of the mother's myspace etc. She is definitely a victim here. Feel free to dig into everything about Balfour tho. He is a (and still the POI).
It was interesting to me that the bodies were identified via Closed Circuit.

My prayers are also with the family. This was very senseless and sad.

Has anyone considered that Julia may have logged on and accepted friend requests as a way to possibly cover all bases in the search for her son? We all know that some perps get off on watching the pain they've inflicted on their victims and families. In this day of cyber-everything, what better way to watch what this mother is going thru, without being detected, than via computer? LE may even be using her MySpace to try and "trap" the perp...just my opinion...

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this or not, but my heart has been so heavy all week after hearing the news. The sight of Julian's adorable, chubby, little face... ugh, it was awful to think of anything happening to him.

I heard the news between classes. :(

Many, many, many prayers for their family and for justice.
I know little Julian is safe now, but oh... how, why? :(

God be with them all.

with love and prayers,

Ariel

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads