IL IL - Diamond, 3, & Tionda Bradley, 10, Chicago, 6 Jul 2001

After listening to the 8th podcast, I'm satisfied the girls were alive and well on the 5th.

Imo, this was premeditated by GW and he probably expected Tionda to be at school so he had access to Diamond alone. I imagine a scenario where he arrives at the apartment after dropping Tracy off and is surprised to see Tionda, coming up with the idea for Tionda to write the note.... and he took them and did whatever he did.

Did he tell Tracy he was going to go look after Diamond after dropping her off?

Where was GW's phone pinging when Tracy was at work?

Did they ever bring a cadaver dog to search GW's house, garage and car?

It sounds like they are hoping for a grand jury to present the most recent evidence. I hope they get one.

While they would have to go with a no.body.murder case, it's pretty obvious there is a LOT of circumstantial evidence. We can rule out them being in some sort of accident, because they would have been found.

Witness stories are all over the place for lack of better term, but some forensics could prove those stories wrong. Phone records for instance.

Tracey and the other GW GF, need to both be charged with something to do with accessory or obstruction of justice. Too many lovers covering up for him. Force them to come clean or face prison to keep him free. Their choice. Idk how many women would choose to continue lying when their own arse is on the line.

And please let the current Investigators consult with the no body expert. Home - No Body Murder Cases

His contact info is with the link.

Otherwise, we can just watch this entire debacle continue to implode and someone, the most likely someone, get away with murder. I'm sure he's confident he already has....

I'm going to be re-listening to all 8 podcasts.

I don't normally listen to them, so please tell me. Are these 8 half hour or so podcasts after a 2 hour show fairly standard?

I ask, because it really seems like they wanted more than just 2 hours. And, that the detectives are laying out their case in the event anyone previously interviewed wants to add to their earlier statements.

I don't normally listen to them, so please tell me. Are these 8 half hour or so podcasts after a 2 hour show fairly standard?

I ask, because it really seems like they wanted more than just 2 hours. And, that the detectives are laying out their case in the event anyone previously interviewed wants to add to their earlier statements.
I'm not sure if the podcasts format are the standard. They advertise this series as the actual 2 hour show in a podcast format. I found myself hearing things in the podcast, I don't recall hearing from the show. I think it's more of a focus thing for me.
This is such a well known case that I can see hoping that it's production would generate more leads and people talking.
I'm going to listen to this last episode and see what I get from it.

I'm not sure if the podcasts format are the standard. They advertise this series as the actual 2 hour show in a podcast format. I found myself hearing things in the podcast, I don't recall hearing from the show. I think it's more of a focus thing for me.
This is such a well known case that I can see hoping that it's production would generate more leads and people talking.
I'm going to listen to this last episode and see what I get from it.
I noticed different info in the podcast than on the doc, so I’m assuming it’s an editing thing? You’re not alone on this.

standard and just as interesting

After listening to the 8th podcast, I'm satisfied the girls were alive and well on the 5th.

Imo, this was premeditated by GW and he probably expected Tionda to be at school so he had access to Diamond alone. I imagine a scenario where he arrives at the apartment after dropping Tracy off and is surprised to see Tionda, coming up with the idea for Tionda to write the note.... and he took them and did whatever he did.

Did he tell Tracy he was going to go look after Diamond after dropping her off?

Where was GW's phone pinging when Tracy was at work?

Did they ever bring a cadaver dog to search GW's house, garage and car?
Was Tracy in the habit of leaving Diamond (just 3 years ole) alone?

Was Tracy in the habit of leaving Diamond (just 3 years ole) alone?
I don't think so. But, iirc, podcast episode 7? mentions Tracy leaving the kids alone often.

I think GW conned Tracey into something.... I think she would have agreed if he mentioned something about letting Diamond sleep in while she was at work and Tionda was at summer school. It would be late morning when they would be expected back, so she wouldn't be awake long...
Except in my theoretical scenario both kids slept in thwarting GW's original plans.

Listening to the podcast interview with GW's other GF, it sounds like he was trying to get movie tickets or ticket stubs from her. As if GW was building an alibi as soon as the same day they disappeared.

I can understand Tracey feeling helpless and without other options and letting GW take the lead. I don't blame her because I believe she did the best she could with the skills she had/has.

I can empathize with Great Auntie, it's like someone ripped her heart out, threw it on the floor and is throwing a temper tantrum on it. It's earth shattering heartache.

I hurt for both of them and I hope justice comes soon. 22 years is far too long. It needs to happen soon.

I don't think so. But, iirc, podcast episode 7? mentions Tracy leaving the kids alone often.

I think GW conned Tracey into something.... I think she would have agreed if he mentioned something about letting Diamond sleep in while she was at work and Tionda was at summer school. It would be late morning when they would be expected back, so she wouldn't be awake long...
Except in my theoretical scenario both kids slept in thwarting GW's original plans.

Listening to the podcast interview with GW's other GF, it sounds like he was trying to get movie tickets or ticket stubs from her. As if GW was building an alibi as soon as the same day they disappeared.
Yes, but leaving kids alone isn't the same as leaving one 3 year old alone. I got the impression that she often left multiple kids alone. I assumed one older child was there to watch the younger kids. My parents had to do that sometimes but never a 3 year old by themselves.

Yes, but leaving kids alone isn't the same as leaving one 3 year old alone. I got the impression that she often left multiple kids alone. I assumed one older child was there to watch the younger kids. My parents had to do that sometimes but never a 3 year old by themselves.

I agree. I just think on this particular day GW could have convinced her to leave Diamond by herself during the very early morning hours because she would probably be sleeping most of the time.

I agree. I just think on this particular day GW could have convinced her to leave Diamond by herself during the very early morning hours because she would probably be sleeping most of the time.
I agree it is possible. Wasn't there some mention of Tionda previously have taken Diamond to summer school with her, although, on this day she was stopped by a school official?

I'm listening to episode 1 again, and something I missed previously. Retired CPD detective Pam Child's mentions Tracey went to George Senor's building. He lived in the same complex, but evidently not in the same building.

I had previously believed he was neighbor down the hall. Clearly I was incorrect. He was in the adjacent building.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlowery
Back