Found Deceased IL - Emily Anderson, 25, Loves Park, 19 June 2017

Been following from afar as somewhat local....what possible motives are there outside of the already discussed body of water\sex trafficking? Also, @vail do you have insight or personal knowledge of the inconsistent stories? I would think police have already covered those tracks based on video surveillance at other locations and interviews.

Also does anybody know if the FBI searched the area with one of those fancy helicopters like they used in Gone?

Been following from afar as somewhat local....what possible motives are there outside of the already discussed body of water\sex trafficking? Also, @vail do you have insight or personal knowledge of the inconsistent stories? I would think police have already covered those tracks based on video surveillance at other locations and interviews.

A lot of information is coming out of what friends were reporting and telling each other over social media in the couple weeks following Emily's disappearance compared to what was being reported by the media. Most of it can't be discussed here in detail, but one example I can touch on is this one:

According to a Shooters North coworker, Emily worked that night and cashed out her drawer at 2am http://www.rrstar.com/news/20170716...ing-loves-park-woman-described-as-doting-aunt

According to Ernie Winters, a bouncer at Shooters North, he walked her out before 1am, and claims she went to Walmart to buy her dad something for father's day, then joined him and others at Neighbor's bar which is across the street from Shooters. He left around 1am and Emily stayed.

This comment is under a post Emily's friend Elle made on her wall on June 22.

This contradicts media reports in MSM that she cashed out her drawer at 2am, and a previous comment from Ginger that she didn't even go to work on Sunday night. All of these can be found on her timeline under various early posts on her missing flyer etc where they all talk to one another.

You'll remember that early reports of a sighting at WallMart were later found to be a mixup with a previous day:
http://rockrivertimes.com/2017/07/11/theories-abound-in-case-of-missing-loves-park-woman/

You might assume that was EW making that mixup but it wasn't, it was a different guy JT.

So how did EW come up with Walmart?

The more I think about this, I keep coming back to how she picked up an extra shift that night because she didn't want to be alone at home. Yet she meets someone at Stake n Shake later? That had to be impromptu, or why not just go on a date and not work? I feel like she hooked up with someone she saw at shooters that night, whether it is a coworker or someone that came in the bar. Everything just seems to start there, not the stake n shake. Weird hunch maybe? I don't know.

https://www.facebook.com/2147322952...1851.214732295205455/1876221602389841/?type=3

There is a road that goes down there from the parkway. This is a straight shot west of Emily's house about 2.5 miles.

I wonder if the trap south of Rockford was ever searched? It would be a good place to start if there will be boats or divers as that looks to be where something would end up after traveling from the Bauer Parkway segment of the river.

"Winnebago County Sheriff's Deputies and the Winnebago County Coroner are on the scene of a car recovery from the Rock River near McDonald Road and 251 in Roscoe."

"The Winnebago County Coroner Bill Hintz confirms a body was found within the vehicle. Hintz says the body is badly decomposed, no identification of this person will be released tonight. Authorities on scene say they are not able to confirm the make and model of the car as well."

I want to see how this compares to the location of the steak n shake...

Where this car has been found, is not in the direction in which she would have taken to get home.

That being said, it’s within only a few miles of Steak N Shake

"Winnebago County Sheriff's Deputies and the Winnebago County Coroner are on the scene of a car recovery from the Rock River near McDonald Road and 251 in Roscoe."

"The Winnebago County Coroner Bill Hintz confirms a body was found within the vehicle. Hintz says the body is badly decomposed, no identification of this person will be released tonight. Authorities on scene say they are not able to confirm the make and model of the car as well."

I want to see how this compares to the location of the steak n shake...
That's the approximate location the car was found
903c3e2273823b943af75d2315cd2daa.jpg

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

They will probably have to use dental records to match, it sounds like the body was badly decomposed.

I’ve kept Emily’s case on my notifications thread. The water kept being mentioned - I remember that. Feeling sadness that this may be Emily and she’s been so close.

Someone needs to invent a car device that automatically activates an emergency beacon/tracker if the car ever gets submerged in water. So many people that go missing with their cars are found months or years later in bodies of water. If there was such a device, perhaps fewer families would have to endure such long periods of worry and heartache. JMO. My heart goes out to Emily's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22
Back